Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Sorry but I have proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt!
I found their Roots so to speak! All historical with an archeologist making the find!
since there is no longer a question of existence it is time to make plans for our wood be rulers demise or conversion to much better global neighbors. Our existence with the lizards is symbiotic now, one cannot exist without the other but no longer can things stay the same! No longer is there any reason to keep this secret, it just doesn't matter anymore. Hear Credo Mutwa's testimony on google or just google his name. He and Arizona Wilder confirm that the Lizards like the Aryan looking people because they are the best food for their fix and a higher emotional level..
They get a kick out of torturing them for months to get as much adrenalchrine in the blood before devouring them. They want to replace all the rest of us with their favorite food.
what a kick in the ass for the Nazis and Aryan types!

Just Google my name, I am everywhere, remember the c in my name.

Read and be amazed!

[edit: exceedingly large nested quote removed, replaced with "Reply To"]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Tim Winckler]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim Winckler

Well I googled your name, with a C, and i get nothing but non-existing pages and vague sites, but nothing that has anything to do with what you said, or with this thread.

So what's that about? Spam?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Got Boast?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Whats wrong, you jealous because non of you could have come up with this.
You set on your fat asses doing nothing and criticize people who are working for a better world and doing it better than any of you has ever done before.
My track record is spotless and that just pisses you all off to the max.
Instead of congratulations you act like minions who don't want the truth told!
Your masters sure do have you trained and pimped out.
In 1 year I have reached millions, just what is it you do again?
You act like jerks and I can also, far better than any of you shills!

Tim Winckler for THIS GEEKS REVOLT

reply to post by q_ball

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Your attitude says enough about you, and I bet it is no coincedence that the few internet pages that link to your name are fllagged for removal. I only saw one post of you on a forum where you registered two days ago, just like on this site.
Again, with the attitude.

You are allowed to post links and movies here on this site, so if you have anything of substance to say, please do so.

If not, well, be gone.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

for once we agree on some thing

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Funny, from your movies you don't seem like such an asshole but I guess your appearance is deceptive.
The only reason my stuff is deleted is that you didn't come up with the truth before I did.

Such spiteful women, let not one word come from thee but from me, delete anyone's but mine!!!!!! This is my piece so beg off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know some of you even flag my stuff on Craigslist, such bottom feeders.

I have never seen such a group of little women before. 33rd degree is it? Yes the boys only club!

Your Mason Zionist chip on your shoulder gives you away. What a bunch of mobbed up whores.
You all set on your fat asses complaining about me and do nothing for the world.
You are so full of yourselves that you screw up and I capitalize on it every time. Easiest marks I ever saw. My truth always balancing your lies!

You are so jealous that you didn't even show the decency of congratulating me for proving the unprovable. What a bunch of jealous old women.

You scrape and bend to steal anything that isn't bolted down and call it yours. You plagiarists, yes I do keep records for my time to come and you all will get visits with subpoenas just for spite because of the way you have treated me.
You are the ill mannered, and without morals. You have long ago left your consciences at the door and will never know the restful sleep I get for telling only the truth. You have no souls left.
My attitude is just fine for human beings. Where I live only love could get me the friends I have. I never turn a blind eye to someone in need and always leave them better than where I found them.
I wouldn't recommend any one coming against my Family, might just disappear. The always have my back. Only being a truthful straight shooting person can get you that kind of support. They make sure I can finish this.
I am one of the wogs and I am going to win this thing for us. Thanks for the inspiration Mr. Lawrence.
So # you all.

I thought I would give this blog a chance after all the bad press about it I have read. Unfortunately it is worse than I thought.
I am defiantly going to tell everyone of what frauds you all are in this phony bologna truth moment. Remember my piece about My Answer to all My Critics, Go Suck Air? Well I am going to flesh it out considerably so watch out for the bad press to come.

I have a spotless record for telling the truth. Not one of you can match that!

So go suck air you slimy bastards.

I'm out of this whored up site!

Quote: Your attitude says enough about you, and I bet it is no coincidence that the few internet pages that link to your name are fllagged for removal. I only saw one post of you on a forum where you registered two days ago, just like on this site.
Again, with the attitude.

You are allowed to post links and movies here on this site, so if you have anything of substance to say, please do so.

If not, well, be gone.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ya, cowards to the end, still on your fat asses criticizing me when I have done what you couldn't or should I say wouldn't do for the world.
Such bitches not even a word of encouragement or congratulations at finding the truth before you. Typical MZ's. No morals and no consciences!
Steal anything you can get away with!

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
OK, but if you take this as a "proof" that they don't exist, you may be in for a big mistake...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think I have finally figure out where all this stuff comes from: If it can be imagined it must be so...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Basically this argument between reptilian supporters and non reptilian supporters sits like this

Skeptics - Show us proof please?

Believers - There is no proof, if you can imagine it, it an exist! The ancient Egyptians did and other historical tribes etc etc

Skeptics - ok, so i guess harry potter is real too?

Believers - well religion doesn't have any real proof?

Skeptics - other then most the worlds populations believing in a God....

Believers - They exist ok, because we believe in them?

Skeptics - Show us proof?

Believers - no.

As you can see, the progress is minimal. Wasnt meant to offend, just a make a point. There is NO evidence at all. No hoaxed evidence, nothing. Dont talk about morphing videos or ancient artifacts (we all know they are symbolic and metaphorical in meaning, not literal). WE believe in UFO's but not reptilians, why? because more people can show us evidence of a UFO with valid footage. Yet reptilians only exist in our imaginations??

[edit on 3-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

This reminds me of the Bugs Bunny where Daffy Duck is tricked into continuously getting shot by Fudd:

Watch 59 seconds in

In the middle you assign Skeptics a reciprocal argument. What 'skeptic' is arguing that populations believing in God constitutes proof of god? This is argument ad populi and is antithetical to a skeptic.

Your follow up to it attempting to conflate an assumed credibility (again ad populi) for UFO's and belief in reptilians. This is problematic as it relies on a 'Tu quoque' argument, that is to say, ours is true because theirs is true. It only works insofar as you restrict your audience to UFO believers who do not posses an understanding of critical thinking...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

yes, but...

is there solid proof of reptilians? putting religion aside??
we can show ufo footage, we have govt documents...

but there is nothing on reptilians.....other then some statues...its also a pyshical impossibility to shape shift..

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

So video footage constitutes solid proof? They both sound very shaky to me.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

how do i put this now about the UFO thing every one keeps on saying that how i could oh so blindly believe in and not reptillian...

Lets break down UFO...

Unidentified Flying Object..

Unidentified..

unidentified

adjective
1. not yet identified; "an unidentified species"; "an unidentified witness"
2. being or having an unknown or unnamed source; "a poem by an unknown author"; "corporations responsible to nameless owners"; "an unnamed donor" [syn: nameless]

Flying

1. making flight or passing through the air; that flies: a flying insect; an unidentified flying object.
2. floating, fluttering, waving, hanging, or moving freely in the air: flying banners; flying hair.
3. extending through the air.
4. moving swiftly.
5. made while moving swiftly: a flying leap.
6. very hasty or brief; fleeting or transitory: a flying visit; a flying remark.
7. designed or organized for swift movement or action.
8. fleeing, running away, or taking flight: They pursued the flying enemy.
9. Nautical. (of a sail) having none of its edges fastened to spars or stays.
–noun
10. the act of moving through the air on wings; flight.
–adverb
11. Nautical. without being fastened to a yard, stay, or the like: a sail set flying.

Object...

1. anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.
2. a thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed: an object of medical investigation.
3. the end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose: Profit is the object of business.
4. a person or thing with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer: an object of curiosity and pity.
5. anything that may be apprehended intellectually: objects of thought.
6. Optics. the thing of which a lens or mirror forms an image.
7. Grammar. (in many languages, as English) a noun, noun phrase, or noun substitute representing by its syntactical position either the goal of the action of a verb or the goal of a preposition in a prepositional phrase, as ball in John hit the ball, Venice in He came to Venice, coin and her in He gave her a coin. Compare direct object, indirect object.
8. Computers. any item that can be individually selected or manipulated, as a picture, data file, or piece of text.
9. Metaphysics. something toward which a cognitive act is directed.
–verb (used without object)
10. to offer a reason or argument in opposition.
11. to express or feel disapproval, dislike, or distaste; be averse.
12. to refuse or attempt to refuse to permit some action, speech, etc.
–verb (used with object)
13. to state, claim, or cite in opposition; put forward in objection: Some persons objected that the proposed import duty would harm world trade.
14. Archaic. to bring forward or adduce in opposition.

There are government files that even report UFO's, pilots, and thousands upon thousands of civilians sightings.

How come your post never mentioned this?

Are you ignoring the fact that the UFO phenomena has made its way to the government? Maybe even began with then?

As for Aliens or whats inside the UFOs, well if i or we or they knew that well they would no longer be UFO's now would they?????

[edit on 6-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I don't think you are saying anything new there, just saying it longer with BOLD text.

Don't get me wrong, I really am not interested in the UFO vs reptilian argument one way or the other except that it was being expressed weakly due to the points I already responded with.

If you were to structure it differently you might have a more persuasive argument.

As for the second post, do you really think dictionary definitions for each letter are an effective way of making a point?

1) Post a link if you think a word is too hard for someone, don't chew up space like that.

2) This type of argument seems more geared to inciting flame wars as you are defining in great detail where there is already understanding. If this wasn't the intention, then please explain what the intention was.

3) It does nothing to further your point. As I said before, just more detail saying the same thing with creative font effects.

4) Why not just say: UFO's have been more studied and we still don't know whats going on. How can something like Reptilians be presumed to have more acceptance without some similar effort?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Yes, duly noted. However, I and other skeptics are still yet to see any convincing evidence and thats now become the point...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by q_ball]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination. We have all seen UFO footage that make it credible, but that whole 'look at the eyes' videos is just bogus. It seems that reptillian believers are basing on nothing but imagination show me solid proof...

Hey all, just posting this to say there is no proof thathe OP exists. I have never seen a single picture and even if one were produced I'm sure it would be photoshopped. Unless he can provide proof of his existance I will assume that this is another Gov't disinfo campaign!!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join