reply to post by wytworm
how do i put this now about the UFO thing every one keeps on saying that how i could oh so blindly believe in and not reptillian...
Lets break down UFO...
Unidentified Flying Object..
1. not yet identified; "an unidentified species"; "an unidentified witness"
2. being or having an unknown or unnamed source; "a poem by an unknown author"; "corporations responsible to nameless owners"; "an unnamed
donor" [syn: nameless]
1. making flight or passing through the air; that flies: a flying insect; an unidentified flying object.
2. floating, fluttering, waving, hanging, or moving freely in the air: flying banners; flying hair.
3. extending through the air.
4. moving swiftly.
5. made while moving swiftly: a flying leap.
6. very hasty or brief; fleeting or transitory: a flying visit; a flying remark.
7. designed or organized for swift movement or action.
8. fleeing, running away, or taking flight: They pursued the flying enemy.
9. Nautical. (of a sail) having none of its edges fastened to spars or stays.
10. the act of moving through the air on wings; flight.
11. Nautical. without being fastened to a yard, stay, or the like: a sail set flying.
1. anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.
2. a thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed: an object of medical investigation.
3. the end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose: Profit is the object of business.
4. a person or thing with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer: an object of curiosity and
5. anything that may be apprehended intellectually: objects of thought.
6. Optics. the thing of which a lens or mirror forms an image.
7. Grammar. (in many languages, as English) a noun, noun phrase, or noun substitute representing by its syntactical position either the goal of the
action of a verb or the goal of a preposition in a prepositional phrase, as ball in John hit the ball, Venice in He came to Venice, coin and her in He
gave her a coin. Compare direct object, indirect object.
8. Computers. any item that can be individually selected or manipulated, as a picture, data file, or piece of text.
9. Metaphysics. something toward which a cognitive act is directed.
–verb (used without object)
10. to offer a reason or argument in opposition.
11. to express or feel disapproval, dislike, or distaste; be averse.
12. to refuse or attempt to refuse to permit some action, speech, etc.
–verb (used with object)
13. to state, claim, or cite in opposition; put forward in objection: Some persons objected that the proposed import duty would harm world trade.
14. Archaic. to bring forward or adduce in opposition.
There are government files that even report UFO's, pilots, and thousands upon thousands of civilians sightings.
How come your post never mentioned this?
Are you ignoring the fact that the UFO phenomena has made its way to the government? Maybe even began with then?
As for Aliens or whats inside the UFOs, well if i or we or they knew that well they would no longer be UFO's now would they?????
[edit on 6-6-2008 by q_ball]