It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Reality, in everyday usage, means "the state of things as they actually exist". The term reality, in its widest sense, includes everything that is, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible.

Jeah, bot how real is the knowledge that "common" /your reality is made up of?
Everyone's reality is preconceived because it is based on the particular knowledge one has.

My point on your presentation is that it is flawed. You would have an easier time of it if you learned something about structuring arguments. I don't think it would ever be believable, but at least you wouldn't be standing on clay feet.

Well I did my best, so it's all good here. Too bad it wasn't good enough for you.

Let's agree to disagree then.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't believe in reptilians, and I don't believe they could evolve into anything intelligent over time. I don't think that's a natural logical conclusion.
If you think given enough time, anything will become an intelligent species then um.... yeah we'd have abit more than humans right now.

We'd probably have catmen and dogmen.
Then we could all probably hate each other and fight over that instead of religion and race.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Whether they are called angels and demons, good and bad aliens, gods of mythology, Djinns, or multidimensional unknowns, history is replete with records of super intelligent beings interacting with the process of human development.

Sumerian text:

"Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient Ones (first contact/creation), but has the Spirit of the Elder gods (Annunaki-Reptoids) breathed into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind is turned towards the Elder gods, and this is the war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of man; for the world is unnatural."

"If you judged all Germans as Nazis then you'd be incorrect in your thinking. If you judged all Americans as supporting their selected officials then you'd also be incorrect.

Once this truth is fully understood by many, I wonder why they still have such a difficult time understanding that

'''''not all Reptilians or their different species are the same either."'''

www.geocities.com...

Nobody has ever stopped to think, if they are real, that there may be some good ones. Hell... it seems GOD was a reptoid?
that would make sense why he never showed his face to people? [yes in the bible version] haha.. bible wants us to think god is a white bloke with beard and all, looks human like us.. WHAT IF humans were created in the image and likeness of GOD but GOD was a reptilian Anunnaki [Enki / Enlil] and we dont look like we used to?

I dont know Im confused with the order of things.

Sumerians are the oldest civilisation, their creational MYTHS we call them, describe reptilian gods. What do we make of that? is it all lies?

www.crystalinks.com...

Dogons. Their creational stories talk of reptilian / amphibious ugly water beings who dwelt with them and shared knowledge. Is this lies too?

www.crystalinks.com...

Egyptians [ancient Egyptians] Pharoahs, the snake on the head dress, the stories on their walls, Akhenaton being a very strange looking character, with the long head, just like his kids. And they were unique compared to others at the time. Egypt also gave us the caduceus medical emblem of today, 2 snakes around a staff, with wings on it, representing '''DNA'''. Is this all meaningless or coincidental or more lies?

www.stargods.org...

Aztec Mayans.. Quetzicoatl winged serpent. Another culture building pyramids based on serpents with the snakey shadow that creeps down the pyramid. More lies and delusions I guess?

www.crystalinks.com...

Then we have the bible Genesis sons of god [seraphim fallen angels] stuff breeding with mankind creating giants who got destroyed as wicked. The bible is a standardised condensed version of a number of more older books, with some new stuff thrown in to tie it up into a neat little belief system.

Bible devil / satan / ....according to the bible ...God is an immortal alien, so therefore whats stopping the devil from being one of these immortal aliens / brothers / Anunakis?

I could go on for ages but I have a funny feeling its all pointless. How much more evidence do we need to suggest it is at least POSSIBLE reptilians have and may still exist? If its not.. then then tell us WHY its not possible?

HISSSSSSTORY has evidence to debate againssssst... as Ive showed a tiny bit that may be debatable..... but debunkers have NOTHING.. WHY is all this serpent stuff somewhere in every culture on the planet? how can it all be lies and meaningless coincidence?

Is it FEAR I smell

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Jeah, bot how real is the knowledge that "common" /your reality is made up of?
Everyone's reality is preconceived because it is based on the particular knowledge one has.

There isn't a my reality or your reality. There is one reality that everyone has in common. Your preconceptions or lack thereof have nothing to do with reality. It is there whether you conceive of it or not. If there was no sentience on earth at all reality would not be affected.

Well I did my best, so it's all good here. Too bad it wasn't good enough for you.
Let's agree to disagree then.

How is it too bad for me?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

How is it too bad for me?

I didn't say it was too bad for you.

There isn't a my reality or your reality. There is one reality that everyone has in common. Your preconceptions or lack thereof have nothing to do with reality. It is there whether you conceive of it or not. If there was no sentience on earth at all reality would not be affected.

Without sentience, there is no reality.

Like I said, let's agree to disagree, our realities seem to differ to much.

And were going off topic.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Thanks for summin that up nicely!

Still it seems to go wasted on most.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Without sentience, there is no reality.

Without reality there is no sentience.

It isn't our realities that differ as there is only one reality. What differs is, apparently, our individual drives to anchor arguments in cogent thought. If you wish to give up on progressing on those lines it has nothing to do with me, its your choice. Godspeed!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Whether they are called angels and demons, good and bad aliens, gods of mythology, Djinns, or multidimensional unknowns, history is replete with records of super intelligent beings interacting with the process of human development.

Are those records, or are those stories? If they are really historic records, can someone give me the number of the National Archive? My 3 year old has been creating historic records ever since his birthday when i gave him a box of crayons...

Egyptians (ancient Egyptians) Pharoahs, the snake on the head dress, the stories on their walls, Akhenaton being a very strange looking character, with the long head, just like his kids. And they were unique compared to others at the time. Egypt also gave us the caduceus medical emblem of today, 2 snakes around a staff, with wings on it, representing '''DNA'''. Is this all meaningless or coincidental or more lies?

Except that the caduceus represents commerce with no connection to medicine. This association was an incorrect confusion in the 15th century by a German (not Egyptian) publisher with the Rod of Ascelepius which by the way only has one snake. As for the reptilian connection, the snakes were the second form of the caduceus. Originally it was ribbons.

So my vote is...meaningless.

Then we have the bible Genesis sons of god [seraphim fallen angels] stuff breeding with mankind creating giants who got destroyed as wicked. The bible is a standardised condensed version of a number of more older books, with some new stuff thrown in to tie it up into a neat little belief system.

The funny thing is this was debunked eras ago:

Conflict of Adam Book 3, chap. 4[17]:
"Certain wise men of old wrote concerning them, and say in their [sacred] books, that angels came down from heaven, and mingled with the daughters of Cain, who bare unto them these giants. But these [wise men] err in what they say. God forbid such a thing, that angels who are spirits, should be found committing sin with human beings. Never, that cannot be. And if such a thing were of the nature of angels, or Satans, that fell, they would not leave one woman on earth, undefiled... But many men say, that angels came down from heaven, and joined themselves to women, and had children by them. This cannot be true. But they were children of Seth, who were of the children of Adam, that dwelt on the mountain, high up, while they preserved their virginity, their innocence and their glory like angels; and were then called 'angels of God.' But when they transgressed and mingled with the children of Cain, and begat children, ill-informed men said, that angels had come down from heaven, and mingled with the daughters of men, who bare them giants."

according to the bible ...God is an immortal alien

Please post a footnote supporting this.

How much more evidence do we need to suggest it is at least POSSIBLE reptilians have and may still exist?

The only piece of evidence that would support it is not mentioned. That being the deep field image that the Hubble took which shows that there are billions of starts within millions of galaxies. Throw the dice and it isn't too hard to think they could come up 7 on this one somewhere in the uncharted universe.

I could go on for ages but I have a funny feeling its all pointless.

It may be pointless for you to go one, depending on your goal for the post. Your methodology for making your argument is unsound, therefore undermining the legitimacy of your conclusions and resulting in the reaction you are getting.

What you can expect with this approach is a big rush of support for people who already were convinced before they read your post and a rush of resistance from everyone else.

My challenge to you would be, think about why you are writing the post. When you have an idea of that goal, reflect on your strategy for persuasion. You knew you were going to meet some resistance, how can you get those readers on your side?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Yeah actually I was rushing as usual and maybe I dont care enough to be honest cause its all a waste of time. If people are ignorant enough to say there are no such things as reptilians fullstop.. without KNOWING.. then thats their life but its just ignorant.

I or someone better at writing than me could spend days writing stuff but there wouldnt be much point for those who just ignorantly think its a marbles theory will deny any and all evidence however good its presented.. [I know I see it happen here all the time].... while they believe in more ludicrous theories in religion like TALKING SNAKES.

Half the things in the bible are '''symbolic''' .. but sometimes I have to write as if its literal even when I think its not.. cause religious people mostly take it all literal.

There will always be debate and a different set of facts.. this is why we have so much religious conflict.

God of the bible is an immortal... it says so in the bible the whole thing is about immortality... yeah I'l find some quotes about the immortalism later. /. but why should I need to? its blatantly obvious. Now Just cause I decide to call god an Alien........ what does it matter? aliens are ''foreigners''.. to a country or planet.. so I dont see the big deal about calling God an immortal alien.

Can he ever die? no.. he has a human-LIKE form that we must resemble... and so he must be immortal then [meaning lives forever- doesnt matter whats human or not about him and forget semantics] He made Adam and Eve immortal.. they messed up and now we die. Apparently. Now satan rules in this evolutionary state. Isnt that the basics? What does satan look like? he was the serpent in Eden.. so if any Christian believes in satan cant they not believe he is a MAYBE a reptilian aswel? no hes not just a spirit! he was the serpent in Eden.. a physical being. Just like God was.

A day with 'god' is like 1000 years to us? so thats some kind of time frame too.. how far away must he be if 1000 years to us is a day to him? anybody here good with maths and astrophysics? how long is a year on earth? mars? jupiter? saturn? and then further out..... and if we bare in mind traveling at the speed of light......... if god can travel at the speed of light then no doubt a day to him is like 1000 years to us.

Gods plan is to bring a new heaven to earth.. and do away with the old one.. right or wrong? thats what the book says.. and people will live forever. Sounds awfully new world orderish to me.

Now when I was a kid I thought we died and went to heaven... simple.. I didnt think god was man like and had a time frame, and where is that heaven? just up there... the skies.. space.. out there.. couldnt it be another planet outside of our time /dimension?

All I really care about out of all this topic is why cant people just say I DONT KNOW if they exist or not
instead of 'I dont believe it so its rubbish'.. that mentality is going nowhere and doesnt even deserve debating.. its like smashing our heads on a wall.

I'l say again.. there are so many cultures with reference to serpents and serpent gods.. ARE THEY ALL LYING? Or are you saying that they have been twisted and we only get the twisted versions of the cultures storys or its been made up cause it all sells books etc? Id agree to that to an extent too. But thats it.. to an extent.. and Least I can admit that I DONT KNOW the truth-- tho people seem to want to ignore when I say that

By the way, again, at least with my bunch of 'meaninglessness' I attached some form of links. You could too attach a SOURCE link to your excerpt. Are you saying angels couldnt possibly breed with humans because they were SPIRITS? now thats another debate altogether.. what IS spirit.

Debunked by whom by the way? I hate that word I really do

Peace

edit >> ah I see your source in the excerpt.. Conflict of Adam Book 3? who wrote this please who are they?

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

So ignoring the fast and loose sometimes literal sometimes not interpretation of the Bible,
your premise is:

Acknowledge that there is a possibility that evolved reptilian species are possible somewhere in the universe, or the possibility that they were on Earth at some point.

Absolutely

Acknowledge that in all of the remains of cultures that are no longer with us, that somewhere in there there is at least one mention of a reptile that is literally describing human interaction with a discrete race of reptiles.

Very disputable as it requires one to make so many inferences that are unverifiable

Acknowledge that it is improper to claim absolute knowledge of the existence/non-existence of a reptilian species as it is impossible to know or to not know absolutely.

Sure, why not?

There will always be debate and a different set of facts.. this is why we have so much religious conflict.

I agree that within this statement is the seed of conflicts but not in the way you mean.

Facts as far as I can tell are largely absent from this thread. There is a whole lot of ego and opinion, but facts as defined as an expression of reality just ain't in the building. Religion teaches that facts are something other than they are not or disregard facts as a virtue. In the absence of facts, the 'lesser angels of our nature' reign and conflict is perpetual.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Hi.. Yeah basically to all that
we dont know and thats all the truth is for most of us if we admit it. Others may know if they are in contact with them.. but for those who arent.. we have beliefs and faith and ...doubt. Belief in reptilians or anything else without facts is fine... soon as we start telling others what is and isnt, theres the problem? All I do see is a big effort manipulating us into 'believing things'.... I try not to believe anything extremely, I either know or I dont, that to me feels wiser than putting all my eggs in one basket?

Deep in our DNA is the truth tho.. thats partly why we believe things and have strong faith in what we may hear or read.. we FEEL... we dream.. we have sleep paralysis and OBEs.. people - see - things.. reptilians included.

Im not the best writer I need to slow down and take my time I know. But yeah I totally agree with your point below my quote.

Oh but wikipedia being a strong proving factor isnt going to convince anyone on ATS.. well not the long time brainiacs. I'l read it tho thanks, and see where it lead me thanks

Peace

edit >> actually.. I agree with everything you said above, not just below my quote

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

My take on wikipedia is at least we know its potentially crap. That to me makes it better than other 'reliable' sources that we just assume are credible without question.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Haha.. good one
excuse the one liner

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Well that gives you more reason to believe. Chirstians and other believers believe in something they have never seen or have proof of being there.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yes, but again, with out scientific proof, you can safely assume that reptillians exist and continue to be ridiculed by your un provable beliefs.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by q_ball]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Yes, but again, with out scientific proof, you can safely assume that reptillians exist and continue to be ridiculed by you run provble beliefs.

Yeah, thats right.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes, but again, with out scientific proof, you can safely assume that reptillians exist and continue to be ridiculed by you run provble beliefs.

So, anyone that considers a unprovable theory, should be ridiculed, or calls ridicule upon himself? Way to deny ignorance!

Ridicule is not an argument for you to use, to prove your point.

I think a lot of us don't care about ridicule, since it always comes from the ignorant corner.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania

So, anyone that considers a unprovable theory, should be ridiculed, or calls ridicule upon himself? Way to deny ignorance!

Ridicule is not an argument for you to use, to prove your point.

I think a lot of us don't care about ridicule, since it always comes from the ignorant corner.

So you are ridiculing the 'ignorant corner'?

Why do you think that you are the target of ridicule when a believer in cosmic strings is not? If you could suss out what makes them credible and makes you the target for ridicule you would be on your way!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

So you are ridiculing the 'ignorant corner'?

No, I'm not ridiculing anyone. Nice try to turn it around on me.

I just think ridicule is caused by fear, arrogance and ignorance. One can agree to disagree, without resorting to ridicule, still some feel the need.

Why do you think that you are the target of ridicule when a believer in cosmic strings is not? If you could suss out what makes them credible and makes you the target for ridicule you would be on your way!

First off all, I don't feel like a target, at all.

Secondly, string theory is also nothing but a theory, there's no proof at all, plus it has no historic references. All it is has going for it, is that it would connect a lot of dots and unanswered questions, so, that's probably the difference, string theory would make things clearer for us, the reptillian theory, not so much.

People are more open to scientific theories anyway, cause most don't have a direct effect on our worldview.

I'm already on my way, I don't need you, or anybody else to determine my personal progress, thank you very much.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm

Are those records, or are those stories? If they are really historic records, can someone give me the number of the National Archive? My 3 year old has been creating historic records ever since his birthday when i gave him a box of crayons...

That is a terrible assumption to make, it is the same assumption that everyone else is making, that ancient "myths" are indeed only stories. When the ancients themselves, and especially Sumer regarded those same myths as historical fact, and treated them as thus.

So to compare what ancient cultures considered history, to drawings made by your three year old, proves your closed mindedness.

This thread is ridiculous because there is NO scientific proof of alien grays either. There are ONLY eye witness accounts, oddly though there are eye witness accounts of reptilians too.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join