It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Or it might not. Simple as that.

Yes, so there is no way someone can say with complete certainty, that shapeshifting is impossible, that's my point.

Infinitely unlikely.

Still. not impossible.

You mean he ignores your interpretation of 'historic evidence'. To me and others your claims are baseless.

That's ok, but he didn't say anything about it, he could've at least told me why the historic evidence doesn't mean anything to him. He only kept reffering to "reptillian shapeshifter videos" on Youtube, and the sheer impossibility off it all.

While keeping an open mind is always desired, it is not a good outcome if you open your mind by ejecting rational thought and critical thinking to create an empty space.

I'm not rejecting critical and rational thought at all. It's the embrace of critical and rational thought that makes me choose this standpoint. I made very clear that I don't claim to have proof, or that I blindly believe in Reptillians, I just see a foundation and react accordingly.

You must agree I've been very open and responsive to criticism and other peoples theories.

[edit on 23/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
There is absolutely no proof that the bible is real yet how many people believe in it?I would be more apt to believe in Reptilians,terminators and ninja turtles than 90% of what's in that book.I guess the difference is that there is no money to be made in believing in Reptilians yet religion pulls in quite a bit of change for such a non profit organization.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
There is absolutely no proof of "Greys" being real. All we have is some drawings made by abductees. Yet almost everyone into the subject believes in the Greys.

Why not the Reptillian? Both seem to be mentioned in ancient "mythology", and so are UFO's.

I don't understand why the Reptillian theory is such a taboo in the Ufology movement, any movement, while Greys are commonly accepted.

Double standards?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yes, so there is no way someone can say with complete certainty, that shapeshifting is impossible, that's my point.

Or that it is possible.

I'm not rejecting critical and rational thought at all. It's the embrace of critical and rational thought that makes me choose this standpoint. I made very clear that I don't claim to have proof, or that I blindly believe in Reptillians, I just see a foundation and react accordingly.

My concern is when bias supersedes rationality. It is one thing to hit a bulls-eye and another to fire at a wall and draw a circle around it and call it a bulls-eye. I agree that it is exciting to consider alternate realities where these types of things happen, but one must be very careful to have one's empirical backyard in order if one expects to have creditability with others.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

I agree with this point 100% When faced with that question, the debunkers (that believe in greys) go into some denial meltdown. Very strange to watch that, and its like their heads reset or something.

Same thing with 911 debunkers... where is the video? They don't want to see it. Head reset.

My theory, could have something to do with mass hypnotic programming, via oh I don't know, take your pic, TV-microwaves for example. Got a feeling that program is still in beta so they can be woken I guess.

Z

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I subscribe to the sheeple theory. People are by nature unwilling to try, uninterested in thought, and by and large a waste of space.

My wife says I am depressing...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There's no scientific evidence that God spoke to adam and eve from the heavens or that Jesus rose from the dead.How many of you go to church and read the bible?My point being.....if you believe one line of BS you might as well believe it all.

A lot of people believe a lot of things without the benefit of scientific or physical evidence yet the minute someone says something about aliens or reptilians they are immediately "debunked"

Off your soapbox.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I never said Reptillians exist, I'm merely just considering it, cause there is a foundation for the claims.

And these foundations are FAR from valid.

There is absolutely no proof of "Greys" being real. All we have is some drawings made by abductees. Yet almost everyone into the subject believes in the Greys.

Not every one believes UFOS are dominated by little grey/green humanoids. Just the mere suspicion behind them is what intrigues the UFO followers.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Or that it is possible.

Off course, can't have one without the other. I thought I didn't need to mention the other possibility, since that is obvious. But I don't say that I'm sure it is possible.

I agree that it is exciting to consider alternate realities where these types of things happen, but one must be very careful to have one's empirical backyard in order if one expects to have creditability with others.

My credibility, in this case, is more dependant of the pre-conceived reality of others. I can't present this subject any more believable than as I have.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Not every one believes UFOS are dominated by little grey/green humanoids. Just the mere suspicion behind them is what intrigues the UFO followers.

Yes, and that mere suspicion is based on abductee stories and drawings, just as my suspicions of Reptillians are based on historical accounts, drawings and other art.

Is the one source more credible than the other?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My credibility, in this case, is more dependant of the pre-conceived reality of others.

One cannot pre-conceive reality. Reality exists discrete from the preconceptions of anyone.

To me, your credibility rests on how you structure your argument. I have no opinion on this topic. I just think the way you are attempting to make your argument is weak.

I can't present this subject any more believable than as I have.

I believe that you could. Whether or not you do so is immaterial.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If you wish to research this idea that Reptilians are White Eyptians --
"ENGLAND" - "Vatican" - "Columbia"
The Empire City State
Research Eyptian Museums - where you find the Museums is where you find them.
Research ISIS-RA-EL -- where did it come from..?
why do we want to make sure it exist's ... it means nothing to USA.
so why...? and if you are in washington - you need to check out the SPIRE Washingon Monument... I hear there is some good stuff inside on the way to the top.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xXMakaXx

Yeah and the way they say 'non profit' makes me laugh, even IF they wasnt earning money from it the real profit [gain]is the control and power they have over millions of people.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Does anyone remember this... Many,many years ago.. During George the 1st reign.. "George Bush SR" During a televised speech and Q&A Time.. A women stood up and pointed at the President and blurted out that he is a shape shifting reptile? She was ushered out and it was never commented on.

Anybody remember this?

~L

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's just shapeshifting in super-slow motion!

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by q_ball

it goes against all theories of physics ....shape shifting is impossible. Reptillians are cold blood so why are they all ways hidden? ludicrous..

Shapeshifting goes against physics? What about the evolutionary theory? That's just shapeshifting in super-slow motion!

This was a BRILLIANT POST I thought I would point it out. Damn
sharpshooters anyway.
We are a MUTATING GENE.

That's just shapeshifting in super-slow motion!

Then the question remains who are we and why is humanity in disquise of itself.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

One cannot pre-conceive reality. Reality exists discrete from the preconceptions of anyone.

So what are you saying, that everyone has the same reality? I beg to differ.

See, I live in a reality where the Reptillian theory is worth considering, you live in a reality where it's not. Everybody has their own reality.

Just google the words "preconceived reality", if you think such a notion doesn't exist.

I believe that you could. Whether or not you do so is immaterial.

So you believe I could present the subject more believable, mmm, you don't give me the feeling that you are willing to believe in it, so how can you say I could?

Any suggestions?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My theory is that Reptiles basically merge with your vibrational energy and can manipulate our thought systems through your current frequency... they are holographic and can shapeshift to what you see only if you have enough creative imagination or powers to unveil thier mask. Otherwise, its hard to believe shapeshifting does in fact exist. One must open thier eyes to such possibility in order to be able to witness it themselves. they can appear or reappear depending on how strong your 6th sense is. I personally have seen a reptilian hummanoid myself...in human form, he was normal, but had some quirky traits. It seems to be that these reptiles are fustrated, seeking for new info, need to absorb human energy to keep them alive and energetic. They are much evolved species and have intelligent telepathic abilities which humans do not. In all, they are just entities that exist within this vast array of life form on earth. I dont think they mean harm... just trying to exist in this parallel universe as with everyone else in the world.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Reality, in everyday usage, means "the state of things as they actually exist". The term reality, in its widest sense, includes everything that is, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible.

You can have your opinion, but you have no bearing on facts. They exist whether or not you do. Reality is discrete. It was here before you, it will be here after. It is still there even if you stick your fingers in your ears and weep with the shame of it all.

My point on your presentation is that it is flawed. You would have an easier time of it if you learned something about structuring arguments. I don't think it would ever be believable, but at least you wouldn't be standing on clay feet.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Bravo to the opening post on this topic. Reptilian Shapeshifters? I mean come on people you cant really believe this rubbish can you?
What scares me more than the possibility of lizards in Buckingham Palace or the coming apocalypse of 2012 is that some of you people are allowed to buy guns!

But then again its not surprising. If you look at history, you will see that people have always felt a need to create all sorts of monstrosities lurking just beyond the horizon of their world and lurking within it. Apocalyptic anxiety. Nothing new there.

Example A: The Outside 'Other'
Monstrous Races on Medieval World Maps lurking at the edges of the explored world in India, Scythia, and Africa. With the dawn of the Age of Exploration they were pushed further away as can be seen from the Andreas Walsperger Map which places these peoples at the South Pole. Is this ringing any bells yet? Monsters...20th century....Aliens maybe? Early 20th century Aliens on Mars coming to invade us. Enter space exploration. Aliens no longer on Mars but now somewhere further away. Where? The closest system to Earth, just beyond our boundaries.
The inherent fear that something is lurking just beyond the bounds of our world, threatening at any moment to disrupt our safe place of refuge has always been there and as those boundaries get pushed back so do the monsters.

Example B: The threat from Within
Anti-Semitic Myths in the High Middle Ages concerning Jews drinking children's blood. The threat in our Midst fuelled by Apocalyptic Anxieties, that were steadily growing from the time Hakim the Mad destroyed the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem in 1006. Completely unfounded but believed by people who were scared and would jump on any wagon labeled crazy that trundled past if it helped rationalise those fears.

Example C: Apocalypse
1240's influx of the Mongols from North-Eastern Eurasia identified with Gog and Magog and believed to be the hordes of Antichrist signaling the Apocalypse. Hmmm coming apocalypse, where have I seen that before?

Just some of the many examples that I could present you with but which I am not going to because I have better things to be doing. What I will say is go and read some of Dr. J.J. Cohen's work on monsters and what they tell us about the human psyche, or Dr. Francois Hartog's book "The Mirror of Herodotus" on concepts of the "other".

I enjoy reading this board. I find it amusing in places and intriguing in others, but some of it just plain scares me, that is to say some of the people on here scare me. People talk of human evolution. Rational beings? Obviously not all of us.

As one of the posters in this thread mentioned, it is a shame that everybody with an interest in conspiracies, and there are obviously highly intelligent people on here that do, gets lumped in with these lunatics!

Aern't there enough real problems in this world without making ones up?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
Does anyone remember this... Many,many years ago.. During George the 1st reign.. "George Bush SR" During a televised speech and Q&A Time.. A women stood up and pointed at the President and blurted out that he is a shape shifting reptile? She was ushered out and it was never commented on.

Anybody remember this?

~L

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Lantian]

Is there a video of this incident? It sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join