It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
reply to post by enigmania

it goes against all theories of physics ....shape shifting is impossible. Reptillians are cold blood so why are they all ways hidden? ludicrous..

First of all, I never said anything about shapeshifting.

Secondly, shapeshifting is impossible to grasp by your mind. That doesn't make it impossible. A few hundred years ago people found it impossible that the Earth is round.

Everything consists of small particles, maybe there is a technique or technology to re-arrange these particles.

Maybe it is purely psychological, they don't really change, but they change the way they are perceived by humans, with telepathy for instance.

I don't know, I'm not focussing on shapeshifting, just on the historic evidence. You are still the one that keeps mentioning shapeshifters, and you still refuse to acknowledge the historic evidence.

The "cold-blood" argument you come up with is very simplistic. I can think of hundreds of ways to deal with that problem.

The notion that because, they are cold-blooded, it is impossible to hide, just doesn't make sense. You expect them to take a sunbath everyday?
For all I know, they live in uderground caves, in regions with geo-thermal activity, using the Earths warmth, I don't know.

Just because something is unlikely, doesn't make it impossible.

You need to start thinking outside the box my friend, not nessescarily in this case, but in common, cause you are putting restrictions on yourself with your type of thinking.

[edit on 23/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

All this talk but no proof? This is merely just a ''use your imagination'' thread type of answer

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by Agent Venom

Especially knowing that dinosaurs had enough time to evolve like us.

To suggest that evolution is solely a function of time would be incorrect...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Whatever, so far, you haven't responded to any of the points I made in the posts I directed at you, wich tells me that you have no way to counter them. You present me with questions, or points of view, to wich I answer.

Since you don't like my answers/replies, you put them aside, and you don't seem to want to adress them.

You rather keep saying no proof, or changing the direction.

Everything we know today, is because someone before us, used their imagination and found out new truths, you make it sound like using your imagination is a bad thing.

That way, you'll never get outside the box.

Maybe you should value your own motto:

"Nothing is as it appears....get used to it"

Now it appears that this whole Reptillian thing is a bunch of BS but, nothing is as it appears, so there must be something to it.

[edit on 23/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Secondly, shapeshifting is impossible to grasp by your mind. That doesn't make it impossible. A few hundred years ago people found it impossible that the Earth is round.

That is apples to oranges. You are saying our understanding of astronomy is better now therefore shapeshifting is possible? Please draw that line for me.

Another way of thinking about it using your paradigm is: hundreds of years ago, people found it impossible to shape shift. They still do today!

Everything consists of small particles, maybe there is a technique or technology to re-arrange these particles.

Obviously. I do it every time i use a knife and fork. What you are suggesting is that there is some way to rearrange those particles in an advantageous way that is controlled by sentience. Infinitely more unlikely. Apart from the molecular level understanding one would have to have, I think you are greatly underestimating the energy and heat dissipation that would be required to support the process.

I don't know, I'm not focussing on shapeshifting, just on the historic evidence. You are still the one that keeps mentioning shapeshifters, and you still refuse to acknowledge the historic evidence.

I think it is more accurate to say that there is resistance to a rather unlikely subjective interpretation of the 'historic evidence'. Firing a gun at a barn wall then drawing a circle around it does not a bulls-eye make.

The notion that because, they are cold-blooded, it is impossible to hide, just doesn't make sense. You expect them to take a sunbath everyday?

To think otherwise is to disregard the historic and current evidence. I am sure you see the irony.

Just because something is unlikely, doesn't make it impossible.

Just because something is possible doesn't make it real. What tools can we use to tell the difference? What does the data output from those tools suggest?

Really really really wanting something to be true is called Developer's Bias (in my industry). It is understandable and very antithetical to progress on any front. It leads one to easy to accept but still fundamentally flawed actions that lead no where at best and to disaster at worst.

While keeping an open mind is always desired, it is not a good outcome if you open your mind by ejecting rational thought and critical thinking to create an empty space. If we do not retain the tools that allow us to understand reality, we become very susceptible to replacing out perception of reality with random concepts and fantasy.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by wytworm]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Now it appears that this whole Reptillian thing is a bunch of BS but, nothing is as it appears, so there must be something to it.

WOW! That is a real cognitive death spiral!

So for those here who think that the whole Reptillian thing does not appear to be BS can we therefore conclude that there must not be something to it?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The first hurdle to be overcome by believers in shape shifting reptilians is how do we rewrite all the laws of physics to enable such shapeshifting to occur?

Only then do we ponder the trillion to one coincidence of them being so remarkably humanoid in size and appearance .....

Thank you for this post! I would add to those odds, the chances of them living here side by side with us undectectably.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by Zelong

Yes, I mean the indiginous people of Australia, the Koories.

Here's a link to Skyfloating's thread about Aborigines and their "serpent" mythologie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There you will see that there definately is a link.

Roger that,mate thanks for your link,I've started reading it and will read all tonight.

The "Serpents" ar yes the serpants.I, with Respect to the Koorie Peoples of OZ.Do have to disagree here, my example: ABC1 Ernie Dingo narrates these Koorie mythical tales 5mins every afternoon(about 3:55pm) in Kids time bracket.
These are fairtales(white fella talk),campfire storys for the young Koories.
These myths state that the "Serpent" made the valleys,the Serpant slid along the ground and formed these valleys.
My reasoning for these Myths is that we all as humans can only speculate our beliefs with the education of our own time,how would any father discribe a valley with out knowing geography?
I personally do not agree with ABC1(gov run TV station) for showing these Koorie myths as they are misleading the youth of this land,with confusion they go to school and than learn geography.
I thank you enigmania for this insight,as I've stated I'll read your links.
Thanks mate (I guess your aussie too A?)
Regards
Zelong.
PS:I have stated"with Respect to the Koorie Peoples of OZ."
this statement is not for politically correct purposes.
It's my full respect.In OZ we call a spade a spade.

Regards
Zelong.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JimSparks

I have made a few encounters with these so-called reptilllians and they do exist.

I however have made many encounters with them and have concluded that they do not in fact exist. The first thing that blurted out of my mind was 'You do not exist'. They agreed then left after we shared a few drinks.

My many years of experience have made me an expert on this. I thank ATS for allowing me to come forward. I have been hounded and persecuted in other arenas for my daring rebellious yet misunderstood stance.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

it goes against all theories of physics ....shape shifting is impossible. Reptillians are cold blood so why are they all ways hidden? ludicrous..

Shapeshifting goes against physics? What about the evolutionary theory? That's just shapeshifting in super-slow motion!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Shapeshifting goes against physics? What about the evolutionary theory? That's just shapeshifting in super-slow motion!

What about ice melting? That is shapeshifting as well! Is it evidence that ICE is part of the alien conspiracy?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
I know that David Icke guy speaks a lot on this subject, in addition to the NWO and aliens. I'm with Alex Jones on this one, it's such a shame that people believe in this clandestine reptiallian race, and tie it the theories on an NWO etc, because there's such a wealth of evidence on the NWO, 9/11 truth, to then mention this in conjunction to that just tarnishes everything, and I wish it would stop.

Also, is it me, or didn't this reptillian idea only appear after that famous mid-eighties TV show "V"?

You mentioned David Icke, but don't forget about Alex Collier.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm

What about ice melting? That is shapeshifting as well! Is it evidence that ICE is part of the alien conspiracy?

No, of course not. I just thought it was funny that he was saying that shapeshifting is physically impossible.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

"shapeshifting reptillian"

G'day again enigmania
I only heard the term "shapeshifting" about 18 months-2y's ago and it was to do with reptillians.Now this term I have found comes from the American Indians and their beliefs,tripping out in the desert(coyote is the drug I think ?).
What other mob(tribes) refer to such phenomena? I have only found this term in American posts,which makes me think it's a known/used term there(USA).
shapeshifting always seems to go along side topics concerning reptillians.
Regards
Zelong.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I was agreeing with him.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

That is apples to oranges. You are saying our understanding of astronomy is better now therefore shapeshifting is possible? Please draw that line for me.

No, all I'm saying is that what we think is impossible today, might be deemed possible tomorrow, simple as that.

What you are suggesting is that there is some way to rearrange those particles in an advantageous way that is controlled by sentience. Infinitely more unlikely.

Unlikely, maybe, impossible? No.

I think it is more accurate to say that there is resistance to a rather unlikely subjective interpretation of the 'historic evidence'. Firing a gun at a barn wall then drawing a circle around it does not a bulls-eye make.

Well, he doesn't even resist the historic evidence, he just ignores it. To, me, and others there is a historic foundation for these claims.

Just because something is possible doesn't make it real. What tools can we use to tell the difference? What does the data output from those tools suggest?

To me, it suggests I should keep an open mind about this, and not to dismiss this theory because it is "crazy", or no proof.

I never said Reptillians exist, I'm merely just considering it, cause there is a foundation for the claims.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So for those here who think that the whole Reptillian thing does not appear to be BS can we therefore conclude that there must not be something to it?

Mmm. maybe I should've put a smiley-face behind that sentence, I was just teasing the guy with his motto.

You are absolutely right, it applies both ways.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Mmm. maybe I should've put a smiley-face behind that sentence, I was just teasing the guy with his motto.

You are absolutely right, it applies both ways.

I do that all the time. My apologies for misunderstanding!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No, all I'm saying is that what we think is impossible today, might be deemed possible tomorrow, simple as that.

Or it might not. Simple as that.

Unlikely, maybe, impossible? No.

Infinitely unlikely.

Well, he doesn't even resist the historic evidence, he just ignores it. To, me, and others there is a historic foundation for these claims.

You mean he ignores your interpretation of 'historic evidence'. To me and others your claims are baseless.

To me, it suggests I should keep an open mind about this, and not to dismiss this theory because it is "crazy", or no proof.

While keeping an open mind is always desired, it is not a good outcome if you open your mind by ejecting rational thought and critical thinking to create an empty space. If we do not retain the tools that allow us to understand reality, we become very susceptible to replacing out perception of reality with random concepts and fantasy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Shapeshifting impossible?

You guys probably think it is not a good example but here goes:

nl.youtube.com...

The octopus doesn't really shift its shape, however, it does shift the shape of the patterns on his body, making it look different from the outside.

If a humanoid creature would be able to change its outside appareance, in a similar way, he could possibly make itself look somewhat human.

But, like I said, I aint focusing on the shapeshifting, but to say it is impossible, is just plain ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join