It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I love the mythology of reptilian aliens living amongst us, that we're slaves to the aristocratic reptiles. If it's true or not (and really so much of what we know is just mythology and propaganda) It makes for a perfect system of viewing the world, Like Christianity or Communist Ideology,etc...

I would like to point out that the binary crop circles of a few years ago www.youtube.com... - that their message's and image's support the theory of good and bad aliens fighting for planet.

But where are the alien reptile's skulls'? Where are the abdnormal skulls of the shape shifters, since they supposedly have fake noses? If they've been living amongst us for thousands of years?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello, I am a UFO investigator not by choice. I have proven that these lizzards do exist to many family members and friends. Some of the friends are authors of UFO and ALIENS books and have done many years of research. I have personally seen both male and female reptilians. They were in my back yard 3 weeks ago. I was so frightened I called a MUFON investigator in my area because I didn't quite know what to do. I was reminded of some of the protocol concerning them. Two nights later I saw 6 greys in the same area. I was putting out my dog before I went to bed around 11:30. He acted like he was hysterical and crying. I looked up and grabbed my dog and locked my doors and called Janice. I look each time I let the dog out. When I saw the greys my dog wouldn't even go near the sliding door and hid under the futon. He cried and wouldn't come out. I do believe and offer anyone to research on the web, The Dulce Book, and read it. You can google it and read the book. There are several websites linked to this site for beginners. Read and believe what you want but as I researched the book and its contents I found much to be credible. If anyone wishes to contact me my addy is on the UFO2U website. Yes I use my name. The word roy will be in my email addy.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

That was kinda pointless to point out, no?

Anyway, I never really jumped on the Reptile bandwagon. Is it possible to say they don't exist, no. If there was more real evidence or even studies on them, I would reconsider.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've noticed two movies with shape-shifting Reptilian Royalty.

First, we have Conan the Barbarian. The snake-cult leader Thulsa Doom transforms into a giant serpent. First, his blue eyes become reptilian, then his face extendes forward; finally, he is a serpent sitting on the throne.

Secondly, King Koopa in Super Mario Brothers begins a shapeshift, but never completes it. Sitting in an 'evolution chair', his eyes change into Reptilian eyes. Note that this occurs in another dimension, on another planet, where the main inhabitants are humanoid-looking reptilians.

Any others?

I find it very interesting that two movies that chose to depict reptilian shape-shifting humanoids chose to being with the eyes. To my knowledge, Conan the Barbarian ( 1983 ) pre-dates any of the conspiracy literature references reptilian shapeshifters, beginning with the pupils. Goes along with the theory that media is informing the populace of 'the thruth'

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
weesss dooss notsss exissstsss !!!!

hehehe but seriously. i could believe there is life out beyond the stars, id find being alone in this vast galaxy rather surprising. but the thought of another race here on earth hard to swallow basically because if there was and they existed for longer than us then the earth would be suffering a large resource shortage.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They do exist, but there more like tree hugging hippies that use humans for light. They like the feel of our energy.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Reptillians cant be proven because most writers who promote this theory (think David Icke etc) have missed the point and the information they have received.
"Reptillians" are in fact negative demonic entities refered to as "Archons" (a Gnostic term). They are spiritual in nature and latch on to a soul like a leech. They cause lies,mistrust and deceit amongst man, and those they attache on to.
An archon can be seen by a gifted psychic as a dark mass that hovers over a persons head like a cloud. Archons can cause trouble as they trick you, for example a trusted friend may betray you for no reason, this is the Archon at work. They bring chaos.
Why do they latch on to certain individuals? because they see a crack in the souls natural protection. Usually drug addicts, alcoholics, those that commit evil deeds. I have come accross poor unfortunate souls on many occassions in my life.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

You guys are missing the POINT!!!

There are videos of UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, there are many sightings of these UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, Government has released reports on UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS...HOWEVER is there?

Videos on Reptillians?

No.

Reports?

No.

Sightings?

Supposedly?

And the answer from reptillians believers? Youtube.

or

They cant be seen/dont want to be seen/hard to notice...

How long is a piece of string?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I know that David Icke guy speaks a lot on this subject, in addition to the NWO and aliens. I'm with Alex Jones on this one, it's such a shame that people believe in this clandestine reptiallian race, and tie it the theories on an NWO etc, because there's such a wealth of evidence on the NWO, 9/11 truth, to then mention this in conjunction to that just tarnishes everything, and I wish it would stop.

Also, is it me, or didn't this reptillian idea only appear after that famous mid-eighties TV show "V"?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

No, I think you are still missing the point. I think that with the historic evidence people provided in this thread, there is enough of a foundation to consider the theory.

What you still don't want to see, is the fact that the subject of UFO's and aliens, actually lends credibility to the Reptillian subject, because both subjects are reffered to in the historic evidence.

So, you think it is very reasonable to believe in UFO's, because of sightings and government reports, and here we have all this ancient "mythology" and history also that mention UFO's and aliens, numorous times.

So, is it not logical to think that this mythology and history is somewhat credible?

Now this mythology also speaks of Reptillian beings.

Nobody has any proof or real pictures of the Greys, still a lot of people seem to accept them to be real.

Why not the Reptillian? Maybe there are Reptillians on board of these UFO's.

Double standards is what I see.

The only ones that keep reffering to Youtube reptillian shapeshifter videos, are the skeptics, it's getting old.

None of the "believers" here mentioned any "shapeshifter" video. It's you.

Now drop it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Reports? no

You must have your eyes closed, the whole history of mankind is ridden with reports of reptillians.

This thread alone is ridden with historic reports of them, you just don't wanna see, and probably haven't looked at one link or piece of evidence provided by the people in this thread.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The first hurdle to be overcome by believers in shape shifting reptilians is how do we rewrite all the laws of physics to enable such shapeshifting to occur?

Only then do we ponder the trillion to one coincidence of them being so remarkably humanoid in size and appearance .....

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Goes along with the theory that media is informing the populace of 'the thruth'

I think "informing" is the wrong word. I'd say "fictionalizing" of the truth. It's done intentionally so the idea becomes more easily dismissed. 'They' use movies to program the mind.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's photographic proof.

www.iwasabducted.com...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This reptilian theory seems very farfeched.I don't think that a interdimensional reptilians exist or some humanoid succesors of the dinosaurs.It's really hard to stay undercovered nowdays if you are a lizzard who wallks and talks like human until there is some more evidence about this reptilian thing I'm remaining sceptikal, but however there is that 1% chance of this whole thing turning out to be true .Who knows what lays in the secret areas in this world.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Think of Retilians as ancient Egyptians...
because, they keep it in the family.... they do their own sister and stuff.
inbreeding all the way till today... now they control most of the globe.
and they are nothing but Egyptian\Jews or white Egyptians...
they practice what we call the Protocols of Elder Zion and they been doing that bit for over 3,000 yrs.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Check out Alex Collier's private interview from 1994. Makes me believe the reptilians are real and here.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

May I ask where this information comes from? David Icke or so other source?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My Geko.
He's simply crushed to discover there is no proof he exists.
So now he's what?
A bird or something?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

it goes against all theories of physics ....shape shifting is impossible. Reptillians are cold blood so why are they all ways hidden? ludicrous..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join