It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - There is NOTHING to prove they exist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
Hi All,

Just Posting to say that there is NO proof that reptillians exist other then mere speculation and imagination. We have all seen UFO footage that make it credible, but that whole 'look at the eyes' videos is just bogus. It seems that reptillian believers are basing on nothing but imagination show me solid proof...

Hi,

I have made a few encounters with these so-called reptilllians and they do exist. Unfortunately I can't give you any 'solid proof' other than my own words and I really really really am frustrated about this, believe me.

I don't blame the people who do not believe in these non-human intelligence as some need more than hearsay to be convinced. On the contrary I am really glad an increasing amount of people are beginning to accept the possibilities and believe in these beings and it encourages me to speak openly about this topic.

Even though I have been ridiculed many many times in public, I am not worried at all if people think that I'm a kook/nutcase/attention seekeer/etc.
because it happened to me and I am very glad that I was given the chance to be physically present with them and even exchange thoughts with them.

Before these encounters I never even thought of the possibility of alien beings as a reptilian in form and it was phenomenal how the little things that I sensed about them convinced me they are the good guys. The first time I saw these guys the first words (and thought) that blurted out of my mind was "You guys have scales!"

Now I know some people say they are the bad guys but I have learned through the years that these 'bad reptilians beings' are the work of the people in the so called Black Ops, using the technology that was given to them by the good reptilian beings.

They mask themselves in the form of these reptilians so in case that these good reptilians reveal themselves to the public (though I do not believe they will ever do that, and I heve surmised some day a false flag operation will be done by the Black Ops - I usually call them the BBB or the Black Budget Boys) That a fake invasion by a group of bad aliens will reveal themselves as Reptilians, given by the fact that reptilians have such a bad rep in religions and even in the mainstream media and disinformation was released over the years even in the UFO circle to potray that they are 'the bad guys' so when the time comes when an effort be made by these good reptilians will be met with high suspicion and be branded 'evil'/demonic/negative and the Black Black Ops will be potrayed as the saviour of mankind.

Through my many years of experience I have learned that these reptilian beings do not have any ego, and they do not need to reveal themselves to the 'common people' because they are so far removed from what we are as normal human beings that having one of these beings in your presence will traumatize you, because not only that they look different than us, they can also read your mind and see through you in an instant and it would be very very uncomfortable if you are not used to this experience. So it would be best that they do not reveal themsleves and they now this well.

They are not pretty to look at and one of the types that I saw was so gruesome looking and huge that I think some of the people in ATS would die of a heart attack. Some of the species that I encounter have heads that look like snakes, some have tails and some doesn't and about 6 feet tall but they all stand upright but all of them definitely have scales and snake-like eyes.

About the 'reptilians on TV' that is simply people having a misunderstanding of how computer technology works so I will leave it at that.

I hope I can tell you more but I am busy at the moment, so sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. This is a great site and I have briefly browsed some threads and I think some of them are really interesting and I take my hat off to the guys who are involved in making ATS site possible.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by JimSparks]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The more I think of it, the more I think that the "shapeshifting reptillian" videos are the actual disinfo, taking away credibility from the whole Reptillian issue.

Just look at all the people referring to those videos, and dismissing the whole subject.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JimSparks

That's a very interesting viewpoint, especially the part about the fake alien invasion, and the demonisation of Reptillian species as a whole.

Thanks for that.

So, I take you are, or have been in the militairy or some government agency?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Thats just insane. I respect your beliefs, but i strongly digaree. Again, no poof and this is what this thread is about.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Who are you to judge what is insane and sane? You must not like where your thread is going, right?

Also, if you would've respected his beliefs, you wouldn't have called them insane.

There is no proof for UFO's and aliens, maybe you should also start a thread about how UFOlogy is insane, since it can't be proven.

Oh, that would probably insult to many ATS-members.

[edit on 21/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

No, no proof of UFO's or Aliens, however we have thousands of videos of UFO sightings that are credible. Yet, is there any proof of reptillians other then so called videos that show there eyes or faces warping on youtube? Yet. if you said you believed in Roswell people wouldn't mock you. Say you believe in Reptillians? They dont take you so seriously.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

'___' within the body is only released upon our death and birth. not when we sleep

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's impossible that consciousness could reside in anything other than a human body. Come on now, this is a known fact backed up by scientists around the world. Countless papers have proven this.

There's no way that there is consciousness existing in forms we cannot see with our senses or with our publically available instruments.

How do we know this? Because there is no 'proof'. Thus there is no possible way anything beyond our senses exists.

It's a scientific fact that if proof isn't readily available then it doesn't exist and there's no point in wasting time looking for it.

Sure, we can only see a small fraction of the light spectrum. And yea, it's true that there are many sounds too low or too high for humans to hear. And granted, very few people have actually been off this speck of a rock in an insanely large universe. But our myopic tunnel-vision has served us well.

It was once thought that matter consisted of smaller units that could not be seen with the naked eye. Imagine if scientists wasted their time looking for these smaller units of matter instead of working only with what they can readily see in front of their face. We would be absolutely nowhere in science.

Thankfully though, scientists seen the futility of such endeavors.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Again a skeptic refers to the "reptilian shapeshifter" videos, and dismisses the history and "mythology" of the ancient cultures, when it comes to "reptilians".

You find aliens and UFO's believable, but you don't seem to realize that the aliens and UFO's, you find believable, play a very big role, in the same history and mythology off the ancient cultures that talk about those reptilian creatures.

Is it so hard to consider the option that these reptilians are, somehow related to the subject of aliens and UFO's?

Let me make one thing very clear, if it wasn't already. I'm not saying that I believe in Reptilians ard that they really exist. But since that there are intersting sources that mention these creatures, I am willing to consider it, discuss it and research it, and I find it pretty interesting.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is a foundation for these stories, and I feel it is ignorant to dismiss them as false, just as it is ignorant to claim that you know for sure they exist, since there is no "proof', either way.

Oh, jeah, can we please drop the "reptillian shapeshifter" videos, they are as silly to me as most of you skeptics. Probably disinfo at its best, seems to work great.

[edit on 21/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dismissing this subject is part of the programming. It's one think to be in the UFO community and be thought a kook from the outside. But if you research this subject you will be called a kook by that very UFO community.

Interesting that. Could it be that it's the one subject that absolutely must not be researched with any seriousness? Nah.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by syress

I wont deny that he made the video sound interesting if i myself didn't know at least basic information on what Nephilim are or what are the tredishions and customs of the masons then yes i would off given more thought into this video and believed its senseless links of conspiracy's.

You ask me for proof on the nephilim and said that my source of information was as questionable as the one in the video? you do relise that my source and the source in the video are the exact same ( the book off genesis). This simply proves i read the book before making a video about aliens and using fancy names in a video.

And last, fighting is human nature there is no one pushing our buttons and secretly trying to make us fight.
We humans want war we need war in some ways it is a overpopulation control mesure it lets humans advance in medicin and tecnology at faster pace due to competition, ( witch i might add is a drive for war).

The ice man was found with arrow heads in his back did the reptilians control the human race to have wars with one another then also did they?

Humans can love and hate go to war and kill or make love and reproduce for our race it is simply the way we are, some of us may not like to admit it but until we find some alien race to war with we will be at war with one another

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Well, no, they are good at hiding. But I tell you. A friend of mine knows a Nagas / Natar ( a reptillian race )
So yes they do excist!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by syress

You ask me for proof on the nephilim and said that my source of information was as questionable as the one in the video? you do relise that my source and the source in the video are the exact same ( the book off genesis). This simply proves i read the book before making a video about aliens and using fancy names in a video.

No, he said it MIRRORS Genesis, if you would've catched that, you would've understood why the source of the video deviates from the book of Genesis.

Or should I say, why Genesis deviates from the source in the video. Since Genesis was written later.

I think most bible stories are actually true stories, only twisted around to fit a certain agenda.

And last, fighting is human nature there is no one pushing our buttons and secretly trying to make us fight.

Really? Personally, I don't know anyone that wants to go to war, or that wants to kill.

Who is starting these wars? Always a few powerhungry old men, and always over greed and power.

The ice man was found with arrow heads in his back did the reptilians control the human race to have wars with one another then also did they?

I'm not saying man doesn't kill man, there will always be psychopaths and certain volitile situations were people get killed, but dropping carpet bombs and nukes, killing millions, is not natural human behaviour.

It is also the way the world is set up. In an world of unfairness, religion and other propaganda, people will be lured in to fight, or don't even have a choice.

Do you think that the world is in this shape, because the decision makers let their love and sympathy for other humans speak?

Humankind's most basic and fundamental emotions, are not the ones being followed by our leaders, so you might say they are alienated.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming any alien race for anything.

We are the ones to blame in the end. We as mankind have collectively bent over to take it from behind, because we have allowed ourselves to get comfortably numb, with our little lives, religion, the media, war and everything else that is rotten in this world.

So, as long as a vast number of people don't start thinking outside the box, nothing will change, and probably even get worse.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Pay not attention to the stories of the Reptile Aliens. That is disinformation to keep you from the Truth.

The real Aliens look like humans.

Serpent in garden of Eden was Satan. With the satutue that was shown please do relize that these beings have been around longer then us and were aware that we will become civilized. They created this illusion/reality to keep us from God. They had to have all these little quirks and stories ready for when we wanted answers.

The Truth is here.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hi Jim...i hope you are doing well and thank you soo much for sharing

i have heard many of your interviews..very interesting

things are changing and these and other beings will reveal themselves only then will we be able to evolve...too much has been hidden from us

we all need to know the truth..the complete truth about life

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72
The real Aliens look like humans.

How do we know that humans aren't the real aliens???

By logic of the literal interpretation of genesis, humans are made in God's image and humans were given life by the breath of God. God is the creator of the planet and therefore has a disconnect from the earth's bio-systems. That would make us, the image and breath of God, more related to an entity that is alien (although we are made from earth ingredients) to the planet's life rather than an evolution from it. We humans are literally (according to the bible) the ultimate example in DNA manipulation.

Humans were also banished from our original home, Eden. This implies that we are in a land that we didn't and we not intended to belong in the first place. If Eden was on earth, where is it and where is the angel guarding it?

*ends literal interpretation

It is fun attempting to interpret ancient writings and applying it to the present. Seriously, I have no clue what is going on with E.T.s but it is rather arrogant to totally discount speculation based on a personal interpretation of an ancient text that is probably impossible to contextualize.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

All this is what makes us conspiracy theorists look like weird people...This is probably a remnant of the 70's theoires, at the time everyone was high on '___' or else. THe "V" show must have strenghtened their belief, that's all.
Don't be stupid. believe what you see.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

WOW,what an insightful informative video,I watched them all,couldnt stop-it is scary to think if that is true-hard to argue with really..............The answers and proof are everywhere.Psted starred,great post.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Matt_Mulder

Oh that is what is wrong with me. They told me that '___' would not have any lasting affects. How about open your mind and know there are possibilities beyond what you see. Maybe some mushrooms would do you good.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

Exactly and listen to your own logic if you are saying they don't exist. While I find the whole reptilian thing farfetched, I do not close my mind to the possibility. Even when I think it's highly unlikely. If you say that it's 100% untrue you're using the same logic another is by saying it is 100% true. Neither has proof one way or the other. No one has proof they DON'T exist. ...and if you don't believe they do please don't tell me you believe in god either because there is no proof of him/her or any other god. That would be quite hypocritical to use that 'no proof' theory for one thing and not another.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join