It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone graduating this year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
My youngest daughter is graduating high school tonight. I've had kids in either grade, middle, or high school for 28 years now. This part is over.

College is looming for her now, but it's just another 4 years.

Time has really flown by when I sit and ponder it.

Anyway, anyone else graduating or having kids walk the stage?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My little brother is graduating this year and it's kind of hard to believe. Time does just seem to slip away so fast. It seems like I just graduated highschool last year but it has been close to 7 years. I never believed my parents when they said time gies quicker and quicker as you grow older, but what can I say they were right about at least one thing

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm graduating this year. I believe graduation rehearsals begin this friday, and the actual ceremony will be at the end of the month. Time sure goes by quickly!

Anyway, yeh, I'm just really glad I'm done with this whole high school thing. I'm taking a few months off, then starting community college in september for a couple years and then moving on to the Art Institute of Denver.

Hinky congrats to your daughter and congrats to your little brother Anonymous.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Guys, you got the world by the tail and don't even know it. Go forth and conquer!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Don't graduate college!!!! Stay in school. Once you leave school the real world starts. Bills, work, responsibilities, early mornings, etc. I was a idiot and graduated college in 4 years. If I was smart I should have at least done the 5-6 year plan.

You have been warned!

new topics

top topics

join