It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Being Left To Die...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
such a plan probably exists, but it does have one weakness:

even the most agressive germ will be eradicted if quarantine is strictly adhered to... therefore the vector is the real issue. if we can find out how it is supposed to be spread (even aerosols can be protected against, just hink of ionisers), we won't need a cure to survive on a large scale, will we?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

The rest are to busy trying to disprove God with their Darwinism,

[/quote/]

no i must disagree-Darwinism does not attempt to disprove G-D- only show us the way life has been happening, God still started and is handling it
the perception we have of the creator is all that they are changing or showing it is different than we have thought because of a book (s.)

and as far as the engineered wipeout...
think of all the people in charge how many want to do the labor the real work, and the people trying to wipe us all out will still need a work force and not just the ones they take with them, they need people -
not couch potatoes they need the menial workforce and consumers to make money, not the manual laborers either...
no the cleansing will start over by eliminating various trouble groups or whole ethnic groups (not just racial groups- these come next depending on how the first went about) then of course weeding out the inferior members of who is left.
it won't be a mindless cleaning...no there is a method

[edit on 20-5-2008 by fiorano]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've often thought that if "they" do decide to proceed with the depopulation plan, they would likely use some sort of supervirus that's both highly contagious, and makes people kill each other - like the RAGE virus depicted "28 Days/Weeks Later"

That would also go a long way toward explaining the "suicides" and "accidents" surrounding all those microbiologists....

I only pray that the people who are positioned to stop such a thing from going forward have the courage to do so!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
Suddenly this is all starting to make sense. Something dawned on me while researching the Dr Beter files, strangely they had many of the same and similar warnings that many conspiracy researchers are putting out today. Laugh at him if you like, he predicted the Beuirut barracks boming of the Marines 13 months in advance, and died quickly after releasing audio casette 79 and 80 which talked about just such thing.

www.transactual.com...

But the point is this, if you actually dig you will find much of what he was talking about had quite a bit of evidence to back what he was saying, his position as a high level prosecutor at large largely indicated he was no nut at all,but had climbed up high in society..

How ever much of what he talked about was halted put on hold, or otherwise stopped by one faction or another.

The Standard Elite Depopulation Means are *not* Working..

They desparately want to get the population down, they are pyschopathic super-predators and will do anything to accomplish it. However with over 100 years of their plans getting leaked out by insiders from inside their own system (who still have a consciousness) they know the standard manipulations are no longer being effective:

Put 2 and 2 and 2 together.

Everyone is talking about the Relocation that is going on, namely some program where the elite are relocating underground (with their totally loyal and brainwashed slaves). It tells us plainly and there are sniffets of it everywhere....

Google : Federal Relocation Arc, The Horizon Project, Elite Underground bases etc...

Combine this with the mysterious deaths of top biologists in the world over the past 15 years

Google : Dead Microbiologists etc...
Check this link : www.rense.com...

This is them tying up their loose ends, in otherwords nobody above ground is going to get the cure when the plagues are released. It is taking this long because they have to have sure fire vaccines that work, if they don't they themselves will die in their underground bunkers, and the entire human race could easily be wiped out.

Now look at all the Predicitive Programming that is ongoing:

Google or watch : I am Legend, Coming Avian Flu, etc
Goto news.google.com and enter : Avian Flu.

The public is being totally conditioned to accept their own demise. Even the movie I am Legend makes sure to leave a strong overture that "It was all in God's plan" as protrayed in the movie. If you look at the back of the cover it hints it out "Death as a gift", "Isolation" is the bonus scene. Think about it.

WE ARE BEING LEFT FOR DEAD.

They are not going to try to compete with us this time, they know what they want to unleash will be so hellish that they are going to relocate underground. Those of you who constantly infiltrate and monitor these boards for the lettered and unlettered agencies your being sold out! If the forced internment camps do not work, they already have a backup plan, if that fails, and you won't be spared. That is how pyschopathic killers think and function, double-crossing is simply a tool in their arsenal.

They have seen their systems compromised and defeated time and again by people who still had a consciousnous, why do you think they spent so much time and money and research into fluordation and the brain implant chips (Google these words they are working on it everywhere). They do not want any more loose ends or compromises in their system, they need robotrons for their future plans.

People Use Your Heads, we are being left on top to die out, they have a fumigation plan and WE are the targets. Its only a matter of time, they would prefer 100% lethal type viruses if they could get it and they would. After we all died out and run internment camps, and possibly a small nuke campaign they will come back out. The Chemtrails will be switched to lethal variants. and like Alan Watt says they always destroy a old system before building their new one.

Now, why would somebody want 2 do that to a playa?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"We're being left for dead..."

what is the alternative? A nanny state that is always trying to "protect" you? No thanks, I'd rather be left alone (aka left for dead).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Everyone WILL DIE IF THEY DON'T BELIEVE in PURPLE UNICORNS! Seriously people God has less a chance of existing than me picking winning lotto numbers every day for the next million years (even after I'm dead). If you look for evidence the bible is more or less an account/warning for what HAS ALREADY happened. Look for Kolbrin documentation for "slightly" less corrupted views.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All I have to say is that "they can have my gun, when they pry it from my cold dead fingers"

Thanks Fore-fathers for the 2nd Amendment

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To add to the previous post,

If the elite did go underground one day and leave the world in chaos,

The people would find new leaders.

They can't destroy/take everything with them. Think of all the equipment. For all types of duties, military and civilian.

Plus, underground bases arent a permanent dwelling. even with all of our technology, we as humans cannot make a permanent underground dwelling that sustains us infinitely into the future with NO interaction with the surface. and not just any interaction, quite a bit. They cant stay down there forever.

And we'll find their entrances, and even if they have tech that will kill anyone within a mile of the entrance, we will wait one and a half miles away you see. They'd be like ants in a colony ready for the slaughter by collective humanities' BOOT. And releasing viruses to kill millions of us will only anger us more, and make us try harder at destroying you. Besides, if we are all going to die from this virus or whatever, why not go out trying to fight? Who cares at that point? Envision: people willing to lay down their lives for the cause like Islamic Extremists defending their homelands, except its every able man and woman on the globe, and the enemy is under our feet? Please.. we'd come up with something, even if it is crude, to mess them up. All the conventional explosives ever made in one pile will ruin their underground base, i dont care what anyone says, loll. Uhh yea, the entire world arsenal of regular explosives, all aimed at .. one square mile of land.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

"Show me a scientist trying to prove the existence of God, and I will show you a useful scientist.

The rest are to busy trying to disprove God with their Darwinism, and theories that man simply exists because science says they do.

We're going to have to trust God, to beat these people. They will turn their weapon into plow shares, or they will wish they were dead.

Prophecy, is prophecy. Whether it is self-fulfilling, and predicted, the prophecy is not one of a bright future currently.

Yes, there will be removal of the chaff from the wheat, and yes, the meek (humble) will inherit the earth, to start anew."

To say that God will save you from these men is ridiculous. I've given up on religion but I believe strongly in the concept of a god, that there is a higher force on this earth, maybe its a god maybe its a natural balance. Who's to debate these things? Who's to say who is right? Should I be Christian because I am told to be and come from the region of fellow christians? When thinking of god these are strong points to consider.

But i continue. You say God will stop these men and save us. Save us who are being targeted for assassination. Tell me why? Why should god save us when we can't save ourselves? Chances are more likely that the virus will turn on them after evolving than it is that something will save us. Dont trust god to beat these people, trust yourselves. Somebody mentions all the other powers that have been squashed under the might of god. But people contributed to these events. Even looking at the story of Jesus. He was a man who united the people of the era against the overpowerful Romans, he sought to bring people together to take down the Romans.

So if you want god to bring down these people, you want something to be done about your impending doom. Go and do something about it. I'll use an example of what i mean to make it clearer. You cross a road and a car comes speeding towards you, you use your time to pray. What happens, the car hits you and instantly destroys you. If you attempted to move, forces other than your own can guide you to safety. Other examples include a mother lifting a car that her child was trapped under, if she hadnt first attempted this her child would die. So please, dont tell me the world will be right, the lord will save us from all the terrors we may face, because no, if you cant save yourself, or at least attempt it, then why would you have any more right to live than they do.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twiggie
If God is the Alpha and Omega and knows the beginning and the end, then how is free will even possible? Especially when we are supposed to follow "the" rules... paradoxical logic folks.

Your avatar is an alien, but you want to constrain the actions of a being capable of creating the universe to the laws of said universe...but worse, we humans aren't even all that knowledgeable about the universe, to the point that everything we learn nowadays seems to expand our understanding of how ignorant we are. Yet we look at the teachings of God and pretend to understand it completely.

I suppose I subscribe more to the view that the universe, as created, is a thing of chaos, and that there's even scripture to support that the universe is just chaotic and we choose our own destiny. However, God, being omnipotent, omnipresent, and not constrained to the laws of His creation, can know what will happen. I have enough trouble keeping up with one timeline, so I shudder to think of the awesome clarity of thought it would take to keep track of, let alone manipulate, an infinite number of outcomes.

Having said all that, I believe that, if this plan goes down, either the plan will backfire...or these men and women will eventually die anyway and face the consequences. Glad I'm not them.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
DEPOPULATION WILL BE A CONTROLED PLANNED HAPPENING OR A NATURAL ACT. Humans have a logarithmic growth curve, the same as that of bacteria. We don't follow the sigmoid pattern of other animals. Science has known of this for decades. However as we approach the climax of the growth curve it becomes more significant. China adopted the one child per couple policy to half its population in a generation. Desperate times call for desperate measures. As food supplies colapse the population will continue to grow. Intensive agriculture is Not sustainable therefore the notion of technology keeping up food production in relation to population is not possible given current technologies. This is just background to why the powers that be may try to orchestrate a controled depopulation. If not, MOTHER GAIA, HAS MECHANISMS OF IT'S OWN. I was nineteen studying environmental biology and saw first hand how the human growth curve looks, in the current timescale on a log graph. Twenty years later I get to observe the first signs of what was predicted then..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very interesting,scary, thought provoking and all other words..

As far as the religious references go. I'll have to say that this also is the error of the *human thinking*.

Tell me. When you pray for money. Does God materialize said amount of currency on your living room floor? No he does NOT.

Does God in your belief send a person to lend you a few dollars to help you out of your situation? Yes.

*God* at least my feeble 19year old concept of such a being seems to only work through his medium. The PEOPLE + the creation in which God sparked. WE are the building blocks to build or tear down. I believe that the human spiritual evolution has to get past the point of a simple *trust* in God.

Those who *trust* and those who don't still have a heart in their chest. And with given circumstances that heart can stop beating, with no regard to said religion or lack there-of, no matter belief in one God of infinite. Nor your *own* divinity.

We must work together. *They* sure are working together. The time for religious *gangwars* I feel is long over due. It's primitive barbarianism, although seemingly engrained into our very souls. It's odd. We all have the *same* goal. Transcendence of the human weaknesses with the cultivation of universal *qualities* that include love, peace, understanding, compassion, decreasing wants, reducing live to the essensial and being thankful for the moment.

I believe we can agree on this.

The guy who posted round the 2nd post or somewhere has a point. What is the solution? Or better said... What is the path we can begin to forge?.. As living and breathing people. What is beyond our meditation closets? Or church alters? What as people can we do? We are already up a gigantic step already by the internet where such like minds can even gather freely to speak on such subjects.. But yea sometimes we can feel helpless in these situations as more disturbing truths, theories, and thoughts are added up and revealed in ways never imagined.

Although I don't think the 100% answer is *trusting* in a God for a fix. Also check the consciousness of most spiritually underdeveloped people... ever waiting, trusting, inevitably to their own demise.

We have to put the pieces in motion ourselves, as human beings. I've seen alot of perspectives on the *Kingdom Of God*. I personally feel that WE are the kingdom. And our thoughts AND ACTIONS is the brick and mortar to build it. We have to *manifest* God's positive aspect and intentions by our actions and of course words, but most definitely actions in this coming age.

It's long over due.

My 2.5 cents

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ok, I have a problem with this reasoning, and I will tell you why, without trying to be argumentative. I will leave the God debate from the previous page of comments out. I don't want to get into a religious debate which is off topic, and I will just say that as an atheist I do not subscribe to the "rapture" theories- whether real or man-made.

What would be the point if "the elite" killed us all off? Who would be their worker bees? If all of the humans were gone there would be no ecomony- their wealth wouldn't mean anything, as everything is relative. Who would farm their food? And why would they want to live underground?

I do believe that perhaps this world will become overpopulated, and that nature will deal with us accordingly- as one could argue she has always done, through famine and disease, as unpretty as it is. If you think the super-wealthy and the elite have some back-up plans in case of a disaster that I can believe, because I would too if I had the means... but I have never thought they would kills us all off. If TSHTF and humanity's numbers need to readjust that I can see "them" doing if it is within their power to do so.

But killing us all off... what purpose does that serve???

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Haven't many been left to die daily since time began, and aren't we all going to die anyway! Underground, isn't that where those pasty freaks in Planet of the Apes lived- who like our "highly refined" elite brothers and sisters also worship the all powerful nuclear bomb. Let'm have what's left after something like 2012, no human will ever beat natural selection anyway, except maybe Prometheus! Dinos disappeared, so what if we do- Big Bang, Big Deal- so it happens again- hooray Existence- you've won again! _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

they could use robots and clones of special 4'2" models.

or they could *gasp* do the necessary work all by themselves. these elusive elites may be psychopaths (or non existant although i really doubt that) and megalomanic but chances are they aren't stupid, otherwise they would have required an insane amount of dumb luck to make it through the ages.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds alot like an upcomming movie called "The Happening"...

www.thehappeningmovie.com...

I saw the trailer for this and it sounds alot like what the OP is talking about...

Scary indeed!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i was just
when i saw this secret amzing site

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

oh no, not the god thing again. when will you people ever get it????

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

I like his Movies but I like it better when he does not act in them hes a great director though anyway back to topic

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole

But killing us all off... what purpose does that serve???

The Elite want total control! We would not all die out, just the vast majority then they will swoop down and act like saviors and the remaining population will become sheeple

Who know maybe they made a deal and they'll just turn the Earth over after the mass depopulation to the Greys or some other race that needs space

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join