It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They know that you know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What if...

All of us here, all of us who are awakening from the matrix, who know the signs, who see beyond the veil, who deny ignorance, who fight the future - what if they know that we know? What if they are already keeping tracks on us, our IP addresses, our communication -- our very thoughts...?

Not to add any unnecessary paranoia, but what are the actual chances that at this very moment they know that you know?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
well i guess the fact that we are able to open our eyes and actually see our society in retrospect does not mean that we have to live in fear and paranoia. We are the aliens in the zombie state society!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Online activity and communication- yes. Thoughts- no, I don't think they can do that. But I have always assumed that they know what I am up to when I research stuff online. Hell, I can remember a rumor when I was in high school that certain books set off red flags if you took them out of the library, and that was way before the Patriot Act and the telecomm act and such. The way I look at it is this- I don't think they care if we know, because what, exactly, do we know? I would say that most of us on this site believe in a New World Order. But who's in it- and more importantly, who runs it? Asked 10 different people on here and you will get 10 different answers- it's the Jesuits, no, it's the Vatican, no, it's Israel, no it's England and the US, no, it's the Freemasons, no, it's a bunch of Reptilian overlords disguised as humans. Or the CFR, or the Bildeberger's, or the Trilateral Commission- but wait, those groups overlap...

I would further guess that if anyone came here with any real proof- and I mean proof- they would be contacted directly. But really what we know is speculative and as long as we are not causing trouble I don't think they care my much. As long as we come here and then go back to our lives of good little taxpaying worker-bee consumers.

So for the record- I know that they know that I know what little I know.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They DO know that we know. They also have been force feeding us American Guy, American Idol, American gladiators, and whatever else to dumb us the heck down. Now sitx is upon us. Hummer owners are paying 120 a fill. People aint happy. But still 'clueless' as to what to do about it. Stick a fork in it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
such as our burden . We know that they know , how many of us ? How they classify us? how many of us a truly marked , who knows?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Of course, 'they' know that we know. It's called the hive mind (or telepathy). And I believe ATS is crawly with lots of these kinds. But, where's the proof? I've none but my opinions.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They are just playing with us.

You see, they know that we know that they know we know. And they are doing nothing. They are waiting for our paranoia to get the best of us.

We're all gonna die, just you watch!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Then they are encourageing it. It's been years that such a public awareness activity has been undertaken by myself alone, not to count the others who have done so. Since my initial joining of ATS, I've contributed hundreds of threads, and thousands of posts on anti NWO/ Shadow Government type topics.

Not once, has a counter action been taken agianst my doing so. Even with the J3 fiasco of RATS, no one tried to discourage my campaign to bring a public awareness to the behind the scenes and don't look behind the curtain government activites.

They want us to know because the secret is out, and according to their plan, our knowing such is a part of the plan. Keep this in mind, the majority of what the public knows, is what they want the public to know.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Personally I think the 'powers that be' are so arrogant and stuck up their own rears that they find 'those in the know, (I KNOW NUFFIN OK)
to be a very minor threat at this point in time. But it doesn't mean 'those in the know' are not being watched...

I know for a fact that people 'in the know' were watched back in the 80's in the UK very closely. And that was before da internet...
But it was a time of a lot of social upheaval, riots, stop the city, miners strike, the anarchist movement, class war etc... There was a lot going on. But remember, I know nuffin...

I'll let you decide if you think they are still doing it...

ANOK4U2?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
What if...

All of us here, all of us who are awakening from the matrix, who know the signs, who see beyond the veil, who deny ignorance, who fight the future - what if they know that we know? What if they are already keeping tracks on us, our IP addresses, our communication -- our very thoughts...?

Not to add any unnecessary paranoia, but what are the actual chances that at this very moment they know that you know?

What, who, matrix what? Wheres Matrix? What sings and whos veil? Heh heh, i have no worries cause im living in Finland, and the word is free at least for now. If i would be US citizen, i would be to scared to post here. We should start a ATS lottery and try to quess when the mass round ups start, who gets the closes date wins a price!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
What if they are already keeping tracks on us, our IP addresses, our communication -- our very thoughts...?

Well, if we are awakening, as I believe you put it - then it doesnt matter what they do.
I believe that is the point of awakening...they loose the power, so in a sense it really doesnt matter what they do.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Can i use your comparision between the illusion of luxury and the matrix for this?

Well, in the Matrix, Neo was born in the matrix - he lived and breathed it, and even ate his fellow human beings in order to survive (God bless them machines, so efficient.
), but Neo was contacted within the Matrix by a group headed by a cyber-terrorist named Morpheus.

Anyway, to cut a long story short (or a short story even shorter) Neo meets with Morpheus, and they extract him from the Matrix via some nifty special effects.

However, When Neo Wakes up Outside of the Matrix, he is still in the 'port' which connected him to the Matrix, and my point is thus;

What precisely was there in place to stop the machines from implanting tracking devices on every single human while they were living 'in the dream world'?

Or better yet, when that other machine comes down from out of nowhere and severs Neo from the sustenance system, why doesn't it just plant a tracker on him then?

Anyway, enough with the comparisions - it i my belief that they know that someone knows, and because of that it is unnessecary to go about tracking every single person down who has knowledge of their activities.

All they have to do is make sure they know precisely who is about during the point in time that they choose to do something.

Which can be done through using a mere combination of security cameras and federal databases.

They don't need to find us, if they spot us at the scene of one of their 'escapades' then they can decide whether or not to track us.

They don't come to us, we go to them, unwittingly.

This is actually something that i have a problem to do with the radical movements, who go out protesting all the time - surely they realise that they are being marked down as potential future revolutionaries?

All those little things they protest about - surely they don't realise that ultimately even if they got what they wanted it would still mean little in the grand scheme of things, and that because of their presence they can now be tracked as they have been seen to have interests to the contrary of those who are watching?

T'wud be a terrible thing to consider if they did realise it.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I sincerely hope you were kidding about the mass round ups and whoever gets closest wins a "price." I think you meant prize...

I usually don't engage in posts like this, but I have something to say about my country. I am an American, born here and raised here. And I am not afraid to post here. Further, although I have no basis for comparison because I have never lived anywhere else, I have been very fortunate to grow up in the good old US of A, and I am still darn proud of it. Because I still believe that what I was taught to believe about democracy and freedom is still alive in most of us here.

I do know my country's history- what was done to the Native Americans here was horrible, as was slavery- and we are still trying to get full civil rights and end racism. But we were once a beacon of hope for the world that offered open arms to immigrants from all over- a place where people the world over could come to work, and be educated, and hope their children would prosper and live a better life than they did. And I cling to this as hope for what could be- because what else do we have?

I am also aware of what small factions of my government have done for decades in South America and the Middle East. I think it should be known by now that the majority of Americans do not what has happened- it wasn't exactly on the evening news.

And of course, the past 7 years have been horrible. If you look at polls, a good 80-some% of people- from all ages, ethnicities, and political views- said that America is heading in the wrong direction. Self-appointed King George has the lowest approval rating of any president ever, I think... Darth Cheney is even lower, and so is Congress. I think it is fair to say that most of us know we are being thrown overboard by both sides of the political system, two sides of the same coin which were bought out long ago.

To joke about anyone anywhere in the world getting "rounded up" is not even something to joke about. We are all humans, all the same race, in my opinion. I would not find it funny if anyone joked about people getting "rounded up" from any country.

Sorry to get so belligerent, but I am so so so tired about the hatred of Americans these days- half of us didn't even vote for the administration that has systematically dismantled our own Constitution, and there is reason to believe that he wasn't even formally elected- he got it by a ruling by the Supreme Court.

I cry as I write this- I cry all the time- because this is not what most of us wanted, and not what we once were, and I think I speak for a lot of us who feel powerless to stop it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
They want us to know because the secret is out, and according to their plan, our knowing such is a part of the plan. Keep this in mind, the majority of what the public knows, is what they want the public to know.

That is indeed very thought-provoking. If the NWO was a Big Secret, it would never have made it on the Internet, books, the movies, TV series, etc. It's because they want us to know, it's the part of their plan.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
Or better yet, when that other machine comes down from out of nowhere and severs Neo from the sustenance system, why doesn't it just plant a tracker on him then?

Assuming that the Real World and Zero One, Zion, etc, are not a part of the Matrix too? Perhaps they are, and that's the point of the Matrix Trilogy. But that's a whole other story.

new topics

top topics

join