It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy surrounding the FLDS church in Eldorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Today I was watching TV for the first time in many months. I do not watch TV because you are learning and thinking the way your government wants you to think when you watch it.

The media is controlled to a large extent.

And low and behold the news comes on. I'm on the phone with a girl so I didn't pay much attention to it at first. Then I saw the Mormons in Texas and I turned the volume up. I saw simple women in Amish like clothing walking into a courthouse fighting to get their children back.

Let me begin with a little background, Texas department of CPS wont get off their butts to do anything. It was so bad that in 2005 it was overhauled.

www.kwtx.com...

Not only that but in 2005 it became a felony to lie about child abuse.
So now that you know how dependable CPS in Texas is let me tell you my story.

When I first met my wife in Texas, Ill keep details private. She was being molested by her step father.

Well naturally I called CPS to try and help her, she also got on the phone at the very same time and reported the incident. The next day we went to her father, he says “I need to pray about it”.

CPS got involved and wanted to know about ME not the step father, not her mother who she was living with but good old me.

A week goes by and she just couldn't take it anymore, she was arguing with her mom about being felt up and her mother punches her in the face. She got in her car and left for her dads house.

A week later her father said “Lets go get your things at your mothers” she agrees. Her father stopped her at the door when she tried to leave her mothers house and forced her to stay there. By the way during all of this she was 17 years old.

After the incident I contacted CPS again, let them know she couldn't call the police or call them for help she was a hostage. CPS again only wanted to know about ME. Nothing was ever done and the man is still free. CPS is a failure, it always has been. Ive had my own hard learned experiences with it.

In the end, my wife had to run away and sleep in an abandoned apartment to be free of the beatings and molestation.
Thank god for CPS right!

Continued, per Texas law it became a felony to report false abuse right?

www.foxnews.com...

Turns out not only was it a hoax but the hoaxer has been “swatting” over and over again. Which is another felony act. Not to mention the authorities (if they actually WANTED to check) knew the man being accused of the crime was in JAIL in Arizona wtf?!?!

Btw why isnt this girl in jail?!?!

So in actuality they went in knowing the abuse could not happen. And who here actually believes these girls would own a cellphone? Thats just ridiculous.

After they found out that the girls were not abused the new abuse became under age mothers.

www.cnn.com...

(side note, CNN posted news about the Mormons protest site www.captivefldschildren.org, but they INTENTIONALLY broke the link. It was not possible from day one to get to the site from CNN's website and it still isn't.)

If you have been paying attention to the news you will see that the number of supposed underage girls drops every single day. Remember the one who had her baby taken from her at birth?

www.sltrib.com...

This girl later proved via birth certificate that she was in fact 22.
I can go on forever how at every single turn the state made something up and the judges backed them.

And every time they were wrong. How long does this go on for falsely accused people?

I whole heartedly believe this is a direct attack on the Mormon religion.
In the beginning when CPS first raided the ranch and as of right now the females were told they would have to leave the ranch for good, and not speak to their husbands if they wanted to see their kids.

Are you effing kidding me? So that whole voluntary crap you saw on CNN was bs.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Continued:

So now that you know the entire basis and continuation of the confinement of the FLDS church is completely biased and unfounded let me make another point.

Hypocritical thought:

A man and a woman gets married, they have children together and years later the man cheats on the woman. He has a kid with another woman. Does CPS come into his and her home and remove the children and tell the woman to leave the man or they will never let her see the kids?
Starting to see what I'm getting at?

The women in the FLDS church are doing a very similar thing except they are being taken care of by the original man.

You HAVE to take responsibility for that child and mother. In the real world what do we do? We put the mother and child on welfare and support them. The guy goes back to his wife and no one ever gets into trouble. If shes lucky shell get a couple hundred a month in child support.

So now whos the hypocrite?

Until people who cheat are punished by the law, then there is no law to be broken.

The FLDS church in Eldorado did not have plural marriages under the law. They lived together.

Which is more then I can say for the rest of society. I am ashamed of the rest of society for the way it handles its sleeping around and baby's daddy bs. Because these people took GOOD care of their kids.

So today on TV the story changed again, the judge said “Until they stop teaching their children that plural marriage is good then they wont get their kids back”.

So now I cant even count what accusation this is but we have a new one folks!

And from my story how effing hypocritical is that statement?
I expected to a judge to actually have a brain, but evidentially cheating is condoned in American society.

And just so you know, the girl I was on the phone with was the one that brought up the point about cheating and how the FLDS church is better than hypocritical society.

/rant off

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Off to work but I welcome any comments or scrutiny.

I excluded a ton of content and links because as you can see I already had to put it in two posts. See you guys ina few

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Great posts! thanks for the info. The governent is out of control on this one and they effed up so badly already they want to save face by keeping on keeing on and making up reasons why they did what they did

They don't want to say "gee, we screwed up, sorry, here are your kids back, you can go home now"

but what can be done?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There is a guy on this forum "Mirthful Me" who is a Freemason.

I noticed this morning his location is Salt Lake City, and his mood
was/is "latter day"

Are the Freemasons and LDS in cahoots.

Umm, yup, along with their cop buddies
called the Brotherhood.

I'm fed up with these people.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I think you need to be careful making associations like these!

People are individuals not groups. I think it is wrong to link these groups of people together simply because some individual may associate with each group!

I realize this is a "ranting forum" of sorts, but you should be able to provide more than speculative commentary.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

So were you under 18 when you were with this 17 year old? The reason I ask is, was CPS asking about YOU because perhaps they were concerned that YOU could be taking advantage of her as well because perhaps YOU were 18 or older? Just wondering if you are smashing CPS for not doing their job when in fact perhaps they were????

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
17 is the legal age of consent in Texas. It is perfectly legal to get a 17 year old pregnant in Texas. Thats also why it astounds me that they are screaming 18. Looks like CPS activists.

Believe me I called the police department, thats one law that scares the hell out of me.

In Texas a 17 year old is also considered an adult if they do not attend public school. But even attending public school they can consent to sex legally. If you would like proof I can get you the statute right out of the book with a link online.

New thread, looks like the conspiracy just continues to grow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And CPS never did their job, they never investigated my wife being molested from the time she was 12 up until she turned 17.
They were trying to get something on me because the parents had a lot of money. Detectives from the local PD did get involved. They however didnt want to investigate the guy that did that to her.

They questioned me and I answered honestly and truthfully and they had no interest in me. The reason they became interested in me to begin with (hope this answers your question) is because her mother told them that I drugged and raped my wife. So my wife drove down to the police dept in my car and explained that they were lying. And not only that, they were letting her see me every single day and stay long periods at my house.

Their story made absolutely no sense and was a complete diversion to get them not to look at the real molestation. All my wife wanted was to goto a foster home or goto her dads to get away from the abuse.

Even if that meant us being restricted from seeing each other.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought it was strange how the same day that they announced in the media how the FLDS church were abusing kids, they also announced how the pope was apologizing about the molested catholic kids.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There is only one girl who has been found that was impregnated at fifteen. There is no guarantee that the pregnancy was not the result of a tryst between minors.For this the state has spent a fortune ,and will be shelling out a fortune once the East Coast trial lawyers get their hands on all the gorey details of this raid. It 's not over yet. I'm expecting even more scandalous revelations about CPS because of this raid.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok, so if at 17 you are considered an adult, why couldn't she just leave and not go to a foster home? If I am understanding correctly, that's what she wanted to do. Right? Am I following you?

She was 17, calling them for help. Went to them (CPS, Cops)for help at 17. But they were just interested in you. If she was an adult then she should have been able to leave that blankety blank **** !!!!

Is this correct?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I just wanted to report some good news on this thread. The FLDS children were finally returned. Heck one family even got a restraining order against CPS. Thats gotta be a slap in the face.

www.youtube.com...

Ive been watching some stuff Alex Jones did over CPS and found out just how corrupt they are. No one ever bothers to look so the word never gets out.

www.youtube.com...

Its amazing that we have this level of coruption involving children. It was quite obvious this was an attack on the FLDS religion thats the reason it really irked me. Anyhow enjoy the vids.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
#1. Recognise that religion is a farce. It's bogus as a three dollar bill.

#2. Recognise that people use religion for their own gain.

#3. Recognise that govn't uses religon to mobilise people for political gain. What is politics? At University, the very first thing you learn is that politics is about power and control.

#4. Recognise that perpetrators will use any aporatus they can possibly find to gain control over a victom.

Bottom line, is leave the FLDS church. Leave it right now!

That's step one.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A lot in that church were on public assistance if you ever read what it says when one collects welfare,they are pretty much owned by the government they can send people to check on you and try to verify parentage so they can be reimbursed from dead beat parents,people have a tendency to overlook these women who have 5 kids by 5 different fathers,this is an emmence drain on the country,I think they should be tougher,I don't want my taxes going to people who are taking advantage of the system,why in near future I see riots because the check aint in the mail no more

top topics

join