It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sex Before Marriage

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
sex is a spiritual act, thats how u develop soul ties it even says in the Bible the '2 becomes 1' even if u dont believe in the Bible u cant deny that. because we are physical beings we are not aware of what is going on in the spiritual realm....u dont no what spirit the person u are sleeping with is carrying. therefore fornication allows whatever spirit to enter u. on the other hand, once u are married God intervenes so if u are sleeping with someone with bad/evil spirit then 'no weapons formed against you will propser'

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am agree on your word that no sex before marriage but if someone wants sex before marriage then what will be do?

-------------------------
[advert link removed]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MarinaBracken

I guess we could do it....

haha....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes,should be sex before marriage.

-----------------------
[advert links removed]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Brackenjames]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
No Sex Before Marriage

reality is pretty much just the opposite.

Lots of sex before marriage! Then after marriage/kids it becomes a lot less. Then after menopause/midlife crisis it becomes almost nothing (compared to pre-marriage) - in some cases nothing at all. That's what HONEST surveys find for average people.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

But as for the other millions of women that do it every year, what reason do they have other than they are not being responsible for their own actions.

I’m pretty sure any women reading that sentence would be deeply offended but what do you care – a women as every right to do what she wants to do with her body…..if that means terminating an unwanted pregnancy, that's her right

[edit on 20-5-2008 by andre18]

I'm a woman and I'm not offended. In fact I agree completely.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
...I really don't see what kind or "order" this is keeping. ...

Well, let's just look at it from a purely common sense approach.

1) As far as I know, being a virgin has only resulted in one birth in the entire history of mankind. Thus, if everyone were married before having sex, there would be no "unwed mothers". No "single moms" (single widows/widowers, sure).

2) The vast majority of STDs are transmitted via a sexual act (hence, the name SEXUALLY transmitted disease). The remaining ones are via contaminated blood. No sex before marriage, no STDs within a generation or two.

3) In study after study after study, those that waited for sex until marriage report having a happier, more fulfilling sex life than those who did not.

4) If there was no sex before marriage, there would be no adultery, and divorces based on the fact of the adultery would be non-existent.

5) If there was no sex before marriage, there would be no cases of rape, and no cases of childhood sexual abuse.

6) There is a strong correlation between casual sex, and the increase in women's mental issues. If there were no sex before marriage, there would be fewer women's mental health problems. (This is theory on my part).

7) People that had sex before marriage are vastly more likely to get divorced, than people who had not.

Given just #1 and #2 above, are you SURE you don't see "what kind of 'order' this is keeping", or have you just not thought about it?

[edit on 8-1-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
...Here are my rules, stern but just

1 One or none.

Not to burst your bubble, but the more women you are dating, the more women will want you. "Kitty-kats kompete" is a colloquial saying.

...3 Respect every-girl that you meet.

And THAT will get you approximately ZERO dates here in America

...5 Dont lie to girls, they can see straight through you. ...

No, they can't. They can only "see straight through you" if you, yourself, do not believe the lie. ...

A study listed in the New Scientist showed that SOCIOPATHS and those with Narcissistic personalities get more sex than "nice guys" (which is what you sound like).

I fully recognize "What could be", but I never let it over-ride what actually IS. I'd suggest you do the same.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join