learn more

No Sex Before Marriage

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I just dont understand the problem with people and state regulations. everything is regulated by the state, u are a citizen aren't you, u cant just go wild anarchy-powered hooligan who doesn't abide by the law. the state owns you whether u like it or not. marriage is a superficial concern when you reject it because of its ties to the state. marriage is not a state prison. And its not a means to track you; they already got facebook for that.

btw, dude how are u gonna change ur nickname after 4 years? you will seem silly by then.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

If you have ever been involved in a custody battle you might understand where I came from. Lately alot has changed. The court system is extremely biased towards dads in general, it creates an unbalance and tears families apart. The Child support system is like a deathgrip.

It encourages women to make terrible choices, especially when it comes to financial decisions reguarding their children, it seperates chidren from theor parents.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

so let me try to understand you correctly, are you saying that marriage sux because when the going gets tough it doesnt allow you to just snatch your kids and run away. so you want to settle this wild wild west style.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

No actually it's quite the opposite. I just want to at the very least see my kids as much as possible. Mother is the flight risk. Thats why I never married her. But she was not making rational choices at the time this occurred because I was finishing school and not making much income, so she decided to try to take me for everything she could instead, using the court system as weapon. Thats what feminism and domestice violence advocates have shaped they system to be.

Fathers don't have rights, until the court says otherwise. It is an exhausting uphill battle.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Seeing we are suppose to talk about conspiracies at ATS, can I suggest that sexual values have been conspired against us. Even though when I mentyion this, it is considered an EXTREME VIEW and UNproveable by this board, allow me to repeat this concept. The NWO hates sex and wants to separate people. And by outlawing multiple partners and going to bed with the religious lawmakers have passed anti sex laws of MAN, not God.

Marriage before sex, YES, the bible does not condemn it. Almost everyone does it, and rightlyfully naturally normally so.

But the self righteous scribes and pharisees hate it, as it goes against their santimoniouis sanctity. If there is anything they hate its others having sex when they aren't. The NWO leaders get all kinds of sex, but to the masses they keep it away, as a frustrated crowd is easier to rule.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
But the self righteous scribes and pharisees hate it, as it goes against their santimoniouis sanctity. If there is anything they hate its others having sex when they aren't. The NWO leaders get all kinds of sex, but to the masses they keep it away, as a frustrated crowd is easier to rule.

this all sounds good to me brother since I'm secretly part of NWO.
however ur statement contradicts Brave New World and frankly doesn't make sense. for one reason making the masses frustrated is bad for authority as it will lead to revolution quite easily but if they give them as much sex as the masses want it would be like giving them a large dose of euphoria, making them oblivious to the ruling power's treachery and deceit.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
this all sounds good to me brother since I'm secretly part of NWO.
however ur statement contradicts Brave New World and frankly doesn't make sense. for one reason making the masses frustrated is bad for authority as it will lead to revolution quite easily but if they give them as much sex as the masses want it would be like giving them a large dose of euphoria, making them oblivious to the ruling power's treachery and deceit.

Whilst i see wher eyou're trying to come from i'm afraid that statement doesn't stand up either. I'm fully aware of all the NWO stuff, so obviously my brain hasn't been addled or distracted.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Thanks for the citations to back the discussion.

However, its my opinion....opinion....that it doesn't matter what the bible says anyways cuz its all a bunch of propaganda created by the Catholic Church to control their blind sheep. You should be able to live your life AND worship God at the same time WITHOUT, A) Going to church, B) Reading the Bible and C) Bieng "Saved." and D) Fornicating before marriage.

I don't know about all of you, but I personally don't like an outside party putting rules and regulations on how I manage my personal relationship with my God, as long as what I do doesn't infringe upon the God given rights of any other person. And sex before marriage has nothing to do with anything if you ask me. As long as you're bieng responsible and preventing the premature birth of your child before you're ready for it, then go ahead and smash that girl out. After all, if you are both consenting, and you're both resposible and taking preventative measures, then why not have a little fun?

Apparently, you are victim of the difference between religion and relationship. Religion is a set of rules by which man tries to get close to God. The problem is, God wants a relationship with man, not robots or slaves.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother_jung
You would not buy a car without driving it first so why would a potential life long mate be any different. Take her/him for a test drive. Don't sign the paper work until you know the drive train is in good shape.
Sex isn't about who's better at it. Men and woman are not objects like cars so that's a poor analogy.

You make love to your spouse. Become one with him/her.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Well since you were game enough to U2U me you response well Im going to give you a Purist smack-down.

I respect woman more than anything that is why I dont have multiple partners, this is my strength but it is you weakness. I refer to the multiple partners you have as 'sex toys' because whether you like it or not that is how you are treating them. If you were honest with yourself you would realize your out of control and you need to clean up your act, of course self denial seems abundant in you.

I think you having multiple sex partners (which for some warped reason you think is fine) to be not only disrespectful, not only abhorrent, not only irresponsible but totally and utter self desire and lust. You express no inkling of responsibility to me since you seem to think this 'mutual benefit' is 'ok'.

You could not devote yourself to a woman if your life depended on it for the very fact you see no wrong in what you are doing and yes it is wrong. One or none is my rule and that makes me feel on top of the world because I have devoted myself to Purism where you are light-years away from it.

I hope one day when your lust filled desire dissolves and you conscious kicks in (if you have any) that you will feel revolting about what your doing and you think your ready for a girl. Well Im going to add delusional to the list because you seem to think group orgies are fine, I dont think you could do with just on girl, it wouldn't quench your endless want for sex.

Prove me wrong, ditch the revolting group orgy garbage, realize you need to get yourself in order, find a girl that makes you happy and stick with her and her only. Heres a challenge for your sex hungry desires, never have multiple partners again, ditch them all and find one, if you cant do this than your own ignorance has taken you over.

You have no character, you sound like a sex deprived womanizer and I for one think what you do and how you approach it is revolting in my eyes. You have no dedication, no respect, no dignity, no guilt, no honesty and that is the kind of person I steer clear of.

You sir need to learn what love means and differentiate it between lust but then again maybe Im asking the impossible.

Here are my rules, stern but just

1 One or none.
2 No lust only love.
3 Respect every-girl that you meet.
4 Never compliment girls without meaning it.
5 Dont lie to girls, they can see straight through you.
6 Apply this to everything in your life.
7 Be honest, never lie.
8 Dont drink, smoke or do drugs no excuses.

This is my life the life of a Purist one that you can never hope to match, how do I know because you show no morals and mine are very high.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Well since you were game enough to U2U me you response well Im going to give you a Purist smack-down.

I sent it via U2U becuase i didn't want to clog up this thread with an off topic arguement about my own personal character. I will therefore not even bother to respond on this post as it's simply wrong to move it off topic. If you wish to debate it further or want a response to your post here then please U2U me and i will respond fully to it.

However one thing i will say is this, i never said i engaged in group sex, you say you don't lie and there you are lying sir. I said if people enjoy that then good for them, however it's not something i have ever, or will ever engage in.

So if you wish me to respond fully and completely to your post here i will do it via U2U out of respect for the original subject of this thread, as i tried to do before and yet you still felt the need to reply here. I wont' respond to any more posts on this thread regarding anything other than the topic.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Excuse me if I repeat anything already posted. Due to time constraints I have only read a few of the replies. I think things were a bit different in biblical times. Remember that in those times, people were married very early, soon after puberty...in todays society, most wait till they are in their 20s and some much, much, later. This doesn't really mesh well with "waiting"..... Just a thought here

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In my original post I mentioned Romans 13. I have followed up on this topic here, www.abovetopsecret.com...' .

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No sex before marriage is something ignorant people believe in. You need to have as much sex as possible before you get married with as many partners as possible. Who buys a car before test driving it, an ignorant person, thats who.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
To not have sex before marriage is a choice, but it should have nothing to do with religion....and it has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with being human.

Sexless Christians prove what? And.....touching little boys and girls counts as sex! Touching the wife of a church member counts, touching another's husband....

And...are sexless Christians allowed to masturbate? The whole idea behind birth control being EVIL is that it is procreation without wanting to create. So, is self pleasure bad? Is it bad for a man but okay for a woman? I ask, because the man is creating sperm but the woman isn't necessarily ovulating and odds are she is not.

Am I on track here?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It's a way to get your name on the welfare list.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

hey! i totally agree!! these folks arent wrapped to tight at all and are scared #less of everything natural in the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think one of the main reasons the no sex before marriage is pounded into peoples minds is the almighty dollar. You have to pay to get married the nicer the ceramony (or should I say ritual) the more you pay. Back in biblical times you went before an elder in your tribe and pretty much told them and your families that you wanted to be married and you were. There was no fees involved.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Excellent topic . There should not be sex before marriage..becoz there is very very risk...Sex toys | Dildo

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join