It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, I admit it. John McCain is an imbecile. Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Honestly, I can not believe that this man is a presidential candidate. Have we stooped so low in our political process that it comes down to this? My god what is happening? It seems so surreal sometimes that I feel I must be having a nightmare...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well that was interwsting. I am voting Obama anyways, but it is quite intersting to know. I still respect the guy for what he went through in life, but I dont trust him to fix the economy, or our diplomatic relations with the world. Frankly I dotn trust either of the candidates to fix our economy, because it is not somethign that can just be magically done with legislation in a Capitalist system. I am merely more concerned with re-establishing diplomatic relations that have soured across the globe.

the more friends we have abroad, the more help we can recieve. There is nothing wrong with constructive crticism.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
And you could put a video together, showing relatively the same double-speak rhetoric, for every D or R candidate over at least the last 30 years... I won't go further back, only due to lack of camera coverage like these morons get today.

McCain... the same. Hillary... the same. Obama... the same.

Until the majority of people wake up and are willing to make a REAL change in this country by THROWING ALL THE BUMS OUT, then we will continue to be screwed.

How does one do this? Don't vote for any Republican. Don't vote for any Democrat. There is *usually* at least one other option for you to choose when all these crooks are up for election or re-election. Give your vote to one of them.

Why the hell do people keep voting for the same two idiot parties that have continually dragged us into one mess or another and simply expect us citizens to keep paying for their repeated mistakes?!? I haven't voted for a D or R in 10+ years, if it could be helped. And if another option isn't available, then just don't vote for the incumbant. If the same parties and faces are in D.C. all the time, of course the corruption will continue to snow-ball and continue to screw the American voters and tax-payers. But most of you morons just keep 'pulling their levers' and promptly bending over...

When will you finally say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! [/rant]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well as far as voting goes, it seems simple enough to me. I'm not going to vote this time around. I'm sick and tired of voting for "the guy" who I despise the least.

I would have voted for RP but the rest of the field are relatively equal in terms of my disgust.

I'm done thinking that my vote is worth a damn when there is no candidate worth a damn....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

The only wasted vote is a vote not cast. I understand your concern of...

voting for "the guy" who I despise the least.
... but I assume you've always voted Dem. or Rep.? That is the current problem. Get ALL of them out and put in people from ANY other party. You're at least voting for a 'chance' to turn this thing around. If people who are fed up with this crap ALL don't vote, the idiot D's or R's will win again. If all the people who are fed up vote anything but D or R, then I think 'we' have a chance... as slim as it may be, it's a chance.

Simply put, quit voting for politicians. Especially the life-long ones. If they won't enact term limits, it's up to us to get them out.

The "Kick Them All Out" Project

[edit on 5/20/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree, this guy is an imbecile and probably responsible for the deaths of
132 sailors, but hey, guess what, they are all IMBECILES. Ron Paul excluded. I sure would like to purchase some real estate in those extra 7 states Obama said he visited and would also like to see what end of a rifle Hillary would aim through when her dad taught her how to shoot. BUMS! All of them. Ron Paul excluded.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You know, after I saw John McCain in that video need to be corrected about the Al-Qaeda and Iran issue he was talking about in front of all those people, I immediately thought, 'Now THERE is a man who's ready to lead our nation'.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Yeah I agree, but Obama wants to bomb Pakistan, the only muslim nation that has NUKES! For Godsakes, we are in for it. Bush and Hillary are saying they want to obliterate Iran, McCain is a walking corpse that doesn't know who were at war with and Obama wants to have a sandwich with radical muslims. We're done. At this point I'd vote for Pee Wee Herman.

new topics

top topics

join