It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First-ever government review of fluoride/thyroid toxicology shows risk .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Hi,
Something else to consider is the effect of Fluoride on the Pituitary Gland, which gets very little scientific investigation. It atrophies this gland very quickly.

This gland is responsible for much of our ability to Perceive things in the non-physical realms that surround us. As we age it slowly begins to atrophy until we are unable to 'see' clearly in our advanced years, which is possibly one reason why we seem less self-directed in advanced age; nothing new there.

But, add Fluoride to the equation and you suddenly have the power to prevent everyone from having the ability to perceive clearly what is really going on around them as it prematurely atrophies the Pituitary Gland. And this does have far reaching consequences for those who wish to control the masses long term.

Back in the 80's I read an article about the U.S governments experiments with Fluoride tablets on their soldiers in the late 40's and early 50's with the outcome that those being experimented with were less able, and inclined, to do anything other than simply follow orders even when those orders meant certain death. This meant that Fluoride interrupts the ability to perceive things with any clarity and makes us more malleable to those who 'direct' us.

I was born a psychic, medium... shaman if you wish to use those words, and can tell you from my experience that there is a hell of a lot more going on than we are allowed to see and know. By preventing the populations from gaining knowledge of their own power and abilities you would have maximum control.

So I therefore wonder if this is the real drive behind the push for Fluoride in drinking water, and the sad fact that you can only buy one brand of non-fluoride toothpaste in one store adds more to my thought's direction.

Do you possibly mean the Pineal gland? I read that Flouride in one form or another is responsible for the calcification of the pineal gland which some think is the seat of the third-eye in the brain or at least a connection to such.

Rocha-Amador 2007 studies prove that flouride lowers IQ in children.
Hitler developed the use of flouride thru I.G. Farben and American Chemical Industry
to dumb down the prisoners of war in the camps, but of course that is only a conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The standard flouride content for bottled water I see is about 0.03 - 0.04 ppm.. I've seen a 0.3 too, just off one digit to trick ya... While this is horrible already, I read somewhere, or watched a vid and I think it said like childrens juice boxes were something like 2.25 ppm.. thats terrible man.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by human8

Do you possibly mean the Pineal gland? I read that Flouride in one form or another is responsible for the calcification of the pineal gland which some think is the seat of the third-eye in the brain or at least a connection to such.

Rocha-Amador 2007 studies prove that flouride lowers IQ in children.
Hitler developed the use of flouride thru I.G. Farben and American Chemical Industry
to dumb down the prisoners of war in the camps, but of course that is only a conspiracy.

LOL yes you are correct. Caught me late at night with some brain fade there, apologies fore any misleading caused.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

who manufactures floride... let's follow the money and see why it's been sooo important for our health to have it in our water... our result may indicate prudent action be taken... after all... I'm sure there is a penalty for intentionally deciveing the public about the effects of any drug... let alone the act of deliberately distibuting said drug through the public water system... we know what the penalty is for murder... I wonder what it is for mass brain damage

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Does anyone have any information about chelation therapy for decalcifying the pineal gland?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join