It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Like Hot Candies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Mods if this is not the forum for this please relocate it, I couldn't find a more suitable place for this subject.

Atomic Fireballs, the classic cinnamon hot ball of candy that we all grew up with has come out with a new version of the classic candy, Atomic Fireball Chewy! Now, those little balls have always been hot, and I love them, I usually pick up a 25cent box on the way to work most nights. Tonight , I saw the chewy ones and got them, and good golly molly! I popped two of them in my mouth and bit down, I had to run for water! So if you like hot candy, or ever liked the Atomic Fireballs, you have got to try these, but be careful! LOL! I am not kidding, there is a warning on the label now that says "caution extreme heat' , unfortunately I didn't read the box,

[edit on 19-5-2008 by space cadet] edit= spelling

[edit on 19-5-2008 by space cadet]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

This must be a conspiracy of the highest order. We'll call it the Chewy Atomic Fireball Conspiracy.

Is 'hot' a flavor?

(Don't mind me, it's Village Idiot Night and I was drafted.)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I LOVE those lil boxes of the cinnamon candies!!

I usually get those and the lemon heads. lol. both are delicious!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Well a nice mod placed this where it should be, I appreciate that!

There were some other new candies buy the same company, they still make red hots, lemonheads, cherryheads, appleheads, grapeheads (I am starting to feel like Bubba , you know, of Forrest Gump fame : fried shrimp, shrimp gumbo, shrimp....) but some of the news ones are the chewy fireballs, chewy lemonhead and friends, sour Mike and Ike. I don't know why I am telling all of you about these, except to share my age old love of these little candies, and let you know they are getting even better!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by space cadet]

new topics

top topics

join