It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I look at.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well I've been look and reading on this site for a few weeks and I finally decided to join... I've read many of your posts... But heres my 2 cents.

This whole planet x thing is something I read and look at all the time I find it very possiable but not likly... There is not actual proof maybe NASA was lying about the supernova as a cover up I do think so... I need proof with that also..

Also, I don't need proof on Aliens, I know and have to know there is life out there. To think we're the only ones that's nothing but arrogance, life finds ways to live, and all these stars in just our galaxy, we must be crazy not to think it's out there.... I've never really experince and ETs, but who says they're not there.. Maybe their civilization is like ours not as advance, or maybe it's more and they're just waiting to come.. Sometimes I wonder if Einstin was right about the time rips, and alien are spotted from that?... Even polssable...

Just somethings I look at.... Our world is going down fast, gas is making it where people can't eat, food is making it where people can't buy gas... this world is **** and I am waiting for something to happen to make us realize we got to change.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Lifebeyond.

I hope you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget, there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself, or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

~~

Interesting times we live in. no?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifebeyond.

Nice post. It does seem we have to start paying more attention to what is happening at this juncture in time.

We have to question if our leaders are leading and not falling.
We have to be more concerned with the world we're leaving out kids and not the world governments are telling us they will have if we follow their policies.

join