It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville lights video glitch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am sitting here running the board for tonights program. Tonight we have on Bill Knell and the host of the program drops this bomb on Bill and asks him if he or anyone else has seen a strange anomaly in the Leaked video footage from Stepehenville lights website. Bill says no, and Jack tell him to watch the time on it throughout the video. The time skips, it jumps.

The host goes on to say that he waited for UFO hunters or anyone to see this and point it out and no one has. I am sitting here thinking OMG? Has anyone else noticed this time jump in the film?

Anyone?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The video was apparently shot in several segments with the camera turned off in between.

Considering that the object was almost certainly Sirius, there was plenty of time to take a break and then reacquire it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Actually I just watched it, and hes right. It jumps date by noticeable change in days, and only for a brief second. And then back to the normal date, but the audio dosn't break at the jump point nor does the video it self.

It is strange, just watch the video and keep your eye on the time.

www.stephenvillelights.com

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy_of_wprt

Ok, I see it at the 4:14 mark.

Listen to the constant drone of a vehicle or aircraft that starts about the 3:22 mark. At 4:14, when the video cuts to a part previously recorded on the 15th, the drone clearly cuts out for a second.

Edit : The fact that he was apparently filming the dark sky on the 15th as well lends credence to the object being a celestial body.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The Stephenville site does say:

At the time of filming, Coran lived near Clark Field, the local airport. It is not clear as to the date of filming due to Coran filming on two consecutive nights, which were January 19 and 20.

Is the clip you are referring to the FULL version?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

The Stephenville site does say:

At the time of filming, Coran lived near Clark Field, the local airport. It is not clear as to the date of filming due to Coran filming on two consecutive nights, which were January 19 and 20.

Is the clip you are referring to the FULL version?

Yes it is the full version. I guess the weird thing is this.

On the site it says :
By ANGELIA JOINER
Staff Writer – Empire-Tribune

David Caron, 19-year Stephenville resident, said it was his seven-year-old grandson, Jeremiah that first alerted him to “funny lightening in the sky.”

“That was on Friday evening Jan. 18,” Caron said. “I went out and saw the skies were clear, you know, he’s just a kid. I didn’t think that much about it.”

It wasn’t until the next night, Saturday, Jan. 19 that Caron realized exactly why his grandson made the comment and what he meant when he said, “Papa come look. There’s funny lightening in the sky.”

Shortly before 9 p.m., Caron said he saw something that caught his eye when looking in the direction of Selden or towards the southeast horizon.

“I knew it wasn’t a star,” Caron said. “I ran in the house to get the camcorder.” That night and the next is when Caron captured video that has now been shown on television news programs. He shot the video with a JVC 32X Optical Hyper Zoom camera that he purchased from a rent to own store a few months ago.

But it dosent say anything about the 15th or why he was recording on the 15th. He was clearly video taping the night sky at 12am on the 15th.

Your right the audio did skip out on the date and time switch, but I suppose the question is, why didnt anyone bring up the date of the 15th and ask what the deal was.

top topics

join