It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Country Music and the Confederate Secret Service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I found this online and thought it was an interesting read.

davidicke.www.50megs.com...

Country Music and the
Confederate Secret Service
by Mike

The dots are starting to connect in my brain about the Illuminati and their various secret sub-societies. Cathy O'Brien's book "Transformation of America" mentioned numerous country music celebrities who were either drug dealers for the C.I.A. or either programmers of MPD MKMonarch slaves or abusers of MPD slaves. Fritz Springmeier's book "The Illuminati Mind Control Formula" goes into this MKMonarch programming in great Detail. Fritz Springmeier's book also has a who's who list of country music celebrities either using MPD slaves or distributing drugs for the various intelligence agencies.

This brings to mind a book that I had a very hard time getting my hands on. The name of the book was "Jesse James was One of His Names" by Jesse Woodson James the 3rd and Del Schroeder. During a discussion over the phone with A. Ralph Epperson author of the "Unseen Hand" regarding the Masonic connection to the New World Order, he told me that during the Civil War (1860-1865) and after there had been a secret society known as the Knights of the Golden Circle. The Knights had evolved as all secret societies within the Illuminati had done. In other words they were a secret society within a secret society. The Knights of the Golden Circle were created directly out of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

The Knights of the Golden Circle turned out to be one of the hardest groups to research that I have ever tried to research. Virtually no material exists on the guys. However after having interviewed dozens of Freemasons in Texas, I have found that most of the old time Freemasons are acutely aware of the existence of the Knights of the Golden Circle.

Another rare book that I got my hands on was written by John Wilkes Booth's granddaughter Iola Forrester Booth. The title of her book written in 1935 was "This One Mad Act". "This One Mad Act" described the activities of her infamous grandfather John Wilkes Booth who came from a whole family of actors in the time of the 1860's. Iola Forrester Booth had concluded from her own research that her grandfather was indeed a member of this shadowy organization known as the Knights of the Golden Circle. If you read her book you will be absolutely certain that Booth was part of this group. Most interestingly, Ms. Booth says that her father was not killed in Baltimore, Maryland, as the controlled media history books would tell us. But that he escaped with the assistance of his fraternal brothers. And furthermore he lived to a ripe old age.

I may be flipping around between too many books at this point so let me get back to my original statement. The most revealing book about the whole conspiracy is undoubtedly the book entitled "Jesse James Was One of His Names" by Jesse James grandson Jesse Woodson James the 3rd and Del Schroeder. The first thing a researcher learns about this book is how hard it is to find. I have had people ask as much as $500.00 for a copy of it. Luckily I found a copy at the Library of Congress. The reason for the scarcity of this book is that every chapter of the book is a cryptogram. That is, each chapter is a word puzzle supposedly concealing or revealing the locations that Jesse James used to hide the gold bullion stolen from banks, stagecoaches and trains that was to be used to start a New Confederacy in the Great Northwest. Treasure hunters all over North America use the book as a guide to hopefully help them locate with their metal detectors the gold bullion that Jesse James and his gang stashed all over the South.

So what you are asking yourself does all of this have to do with country music? Well in the book Jesse James said the Supreme Headquarters for the Knights of the Golden Circle was located in Nashville, Tennessee. The actual address of the Supreme Headquarters was 814 Fatherland Drive near downtown Nashville. You see 814 Fatherland Dr. was the home of Doctor Sylvester Frank James the older brother of Jesse James and high-ranking member of the Knights of the Golden Circle. What this has to do with country music is this.. The ORIGINAL home of the Grand Ole Opry is the DIXIE TABERNACLE also located at 814 Fatherland Drive in Nashville.

Whether this is one of the peculiar coincidences of history or if there is a real connection between the Grand Ole Opry who knows? But one other thing about the Knights of the Golden Circle that has to be mentioned is this. The Greek word for circle is KUKLUS. So after the Civil War ended the Knights of the Golden Circle remained cloaked in secrecy but created a new terrorist organization known as the Ku Klux Klan.

So as I tell my friends if you want to know who the real Ku Klux Klan is just follow the rules of simple algebra.

IF A=B (Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is equal to the Knights of the Golden Circle)

and

B=C (Knights of the Golden Circle is Equal to the Ku Klux Klan)

Then A is also equal to C.

Which means that if you want to know who the real Ku Klux Klan is you have to look no farther than your friendly neighborhood lodge of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

Mike from Dallas

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes, Jesse James did not die as noted by history, but the opportunity of being "dead" allowed James to continue his mission for the Knights of the Golden Circle relatively unhindered.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It makes one wonder how many people said to have died by the news media really didn't. Like Hitler or some convicted criminals who got the death sentence. All they would have to do is change thier name and looks a little and move to a new location.

Knights of the golden. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it, thats interesting Mogus.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Knights of the Golden Circle were expoed after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Their name was changed to KuKluxKlan.
Their name was taken from the Greek word, kuklosm eaning circle.

top topics

join