It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble Accessing Site, how about you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm very new here, but this seemed the right place to ask this question. If it's not, please forgive me and either delete or move this for me.

I frequently look at Blackcode.com as a way to help improve my computer security and learn new things. It's considered, "Home of the Ethical Hacker". However, for the last two weeks I've been unable to access the website at all. And I can't find any news about it being shut down or anything like that.

My question is: Has anyone else had trouble accessing that website? If not, then do you have any idea why I might not be able to access it? I'm a member on that site.

Thanks for your attention.

Mod edit: to remove url from title and give it a new name

[edit on 5/19/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sorry that site is new to me but i just tried to get it open and it's down so looks like it's not just your computer

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It could be a number of problems, but that error looks to me as if the server is down that holds the website. I ran some tools on the site and the server is down.

It's nameservers are run by everydns.net, which I am familar with. This usually means that the web server is sitting somewhere in a basement or someones house and is now not accessible to the web. Or, they have could have a dynamic ip address: See Tinwiki for IP address. And, could have not updated it yet. I know everydns.net comes with a script that sits in the background for dynamic dns users, but could maybe not have hit the everydns.net site yet.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Haven't heard of blackcode.com before. No, I cant' get it to pull up either.

Welcome to ATS/BTS.

top topics

join