It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darth Vader attacks Jedis!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Darth Vader attacks Jedis!!!

www.smh.com.au

A man who dressed up as Darth Vader, wearing a black garbage bag for a cape, and assaulted the founders of Britain's first Jedi church has been given a suspended sentence.

Arwel Wynne Hughes, 27, attacked Jedi church founder Barney Jones - a.k.a. Master Jonba Hehol - with a metal crutch, hitting him on the head, prosecutors told Holyhead Magistrates Court in Wales. He also whacked Jones's 18-year-old cousin, Michael Jones - or Master Mormi Hehol - bruising his thigh, in the March 25 incident.

Unfortunately for Hughes, the incident was recorded on a video camera that the cousins had set up to film themselves in a light saber battle.

"Darth Vader! Jedis!" Hughes shouted as he approached.

Hughes claimed he couldn't remember the incident, having drunk the best part of a 10 litre box of wine beforehand.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.foxnews.com
www.jedi-church.co.uk

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WOW,I have heard of the real Jedi religion,but when I saw this.......um..yea,it' real life Jedi vs. Sith.

Of course it's not real"Jedi" or the "real" Darth Vader from the "Star Wars"saga,but it's interesting none the less.

I think this is the exact definition of "Breaking Alternative News",although it's a few days old and I should have posted it earlier,but I didn't see it posed anywhere else,so here it is.

WOW,that's all I have to say..........WOW,there are some CRAZY people out there.I mean I can see how a real Jedi religion formed,but some dude dressing up as Vader and attacking them,lol all he needed was a light saber....haha.

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Now all we need is a "Sith" church and we will all be living in the "Star Wars" Universe!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
haha!! thanks for this jkrog i've had a pretty down night and this has give me a good laugh my thanks!

btw how do i join a jedi church??? do i have to become a padiwan of one of the masters there?? haha

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ahahahahah go darth vader he so should have gone in with one of those fake light sabers..... this story has made my day lol

new topics

top topics

join