It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLDS lawyers balk at CPS plans for children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

FLDS lawyers balk at CPS plans for children

www.chron.com

SAN ANGELO — Parents of children taken from a West Texas polygamist ranch testified today that it was difficult for them to understand how they can comply with state requirements to regain custody of their youngsters, who are spread out from Amarillo to the Houston area.

Lawyers for the parents, who are in hearings in five courtrooms, are questioning the Child Protective Services plans for the children, which the state says are needed to protect them. The hearings began today
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
CPS knows for a fact that many of the children were not abused by their parents. CPS has gall for trying to hang to the children especialy after being caught abusing them themselves. CPS has already falsely imprisoned several women after cofiscating ID showing their real ages. If any other law enforcement branch had tried this someone from that branch would be looking at jail time.

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I do not why the link I posted is not working .

Try this.

www.chron.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Everytime more of this case comes about, it makes me feel sick. These poor people are going through HELL. Is it a "Waco-like incident" ? Well, to them, it is. No loving person should have their infants RIPPED from their arms.

This whole case was brought on by lies. Hideous lies, and a phone call of abuse, that apparently, cannot even be confirmed anything more than a prank. Probably pulled off by some other government agency, who had it out for these people.

This is how CPS works.

new topics

top topics

join