It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientologists believe In an Evil Alien race!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who is for and against Scientology?

www.xenu.net...

Scientologists believe in an alien being that is trying to take over the world and that we are filled with millions of murderd alien spirits.

WHAT THE # WAS HUBBARD SMOKING!?

I am absolutely against Scientology and I believe it has something to do with the NAVY and with the greys. Or dare I say... fallen angels

by the way here's a fun introduction on Scientology www.xenu.net...

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There are actually many different kinds of Scientology....not all of them (most in fact) go for his Sci Fi being real.

Still, it is pretty messed up.... I used to work in Scientology central...Clearwater FL.... Trust me, I know all about it...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Come on there has to be some more opinons on Scientology than that. I figured I would have been getting harrassed already by the Scientologists.....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Scientologists believe in an alien being that is trying to take over the world and that we are filled with millions of murderd alien spirits.

one word for ya- antichrist! Not an alien bein- A fallen angel- He will take over the world. Jesus will come again and destroy him.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Elron had a plan to make megabucks and it worked. Why bash out hack sci fi novels for a penny a word when you can start your own religion. Money, chicks, celebs, he got it all.

Despite my lack of prejudice, I could NEVER be close friends with someone who is a Scientologist. It's just too blantantly manipulative and commercial (not to mention just plain cheesy)

new topics

top topics

join