It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More PLUGS for ATS (Featuring Robbie Williams)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Link 1

A Web site has published full accounts written by Robbie Williams of strange sightings and phenomena he experienced in Los Angeles. Here is the full text:

ATS is linked to the story.

Another Source

The funniest part of it all is that he was also featured on Perez Hilton sharing the story he sent to our very own Amigos.

I didn't know a Robbie Williams plug was so paramount.

Unexplained Mysteries.com also features the story, I didn't see an ATS link though, so Amigos, get'em!

It also looks like he's got an alien radio show coming up in MAY. Any ATS involvement? Alien Radio Show

AAC

[edit on 19-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm not surprised to hear about this. Robbie has always been a massive crowd puller. ATS should be very happy to have him here. Although I have to admit I'm very jealous of his extravagant life and the women he pulls
Lucky swine, him! Still, wherever you are in life, you can't beat home can you?

Judging by all the new members I've seen on his thread it seems if nothing comes of his story then at least Robbie has got ATS well and truly out there to people who didn't know of the site before. That can't be a such a bad thing can it? Although I'm afraid to say it's going to need more than our Robbie to get full disclosure. Still, it's a good start and you have to commend the lad for coming out and saying it as it is. No doubt some of the media will label him a wack job
But who cares what the media says eh? Keep up the good work ATS.

Enough respect.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Very true. I happen to live in Hollywood as well, and I have witnessed Robbie Williams in action on more than a few occasions at a certain high-profile hotel bar.

Not only does he pull the girls, but he's kinda funny too.

AAC

join