It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final MUFON report on Stephenville Texas sightings media coverage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
FOX News video about final MUFON report regarding Stephenville Texas area sightings:

www.foxnews.com...

The Stephenville/Dublin area sightings are by no means finished or final in my mind. Only with MUFON perhaps...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I think all this media coverage(which has been alot in the last few years)is preparing the public for disclosure.It can no longer be thrown "under the rug"there is just to many sightings.............but like I said,it is all a plan to put UFOs in the public eye-preparing for disclosure likely sometime before 12-21-12.

EDIT to add:S and F

[edit on 5/19/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I have to read what it says, but I am so glad that they finally released something. I still wonder how much we will never know about those sightings, but thanks again, uforeality, for keeping us updated on the findings in Texas. Starred and Flagged! Jason

Awww! Why did they add the part at the end of "we would all be millionaires"... that sucks...

[edit on 19-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I agree with jkrog08. The television and movie theatres have been slowly building up on alien-type content. I think the height of it was during the "x-files" years. The tv shows now (although I don't watch tv very much, so I may be wrong) seem to have cooled off on the alien topic a bit. I wonder if they'll start making mor alien-type shows for the sheeple soon?

new topics

top topics

join