It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel hair"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I realise this has been tangentially discussed in various earlier threads, including one called "Angel dust" (an old thread, from 2003, that didn't really go anywhere, in my opinion); and it's perfectly OK if anyone would like to remove this one.

But seeing that there are members interested in this phenomenon specifically - and, speaking for myself, not necessarily from the UFO perspective - I though it might be a good idea to give it an independent thread, so it can be easily located and it doesn't get too side-tracked.

To kick it off, here is an interesting set of documents:

"Angel hair" - an examination

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

(Don't mind me: speaking to myself again...
)

They are related to Eltanin antennae...?

P.S. Just to clarify: the author of the reply above involving a connection with the "Eltanin antenna" does NOT share the view that said object is a sponge.
(Here is a succinct rundown of the available theories on its origins.)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I did a quick research online and came across another article from this same website where a post (by a ‘Reader’) describes unidentified matter in the appearance of ‘angel hair’ embedded into the skin. The symptoms described by this ‘Reader’ is similar to that of Morgellon's disease, which includes the symptoms of:

crawling, biting, and stinging sensations; finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores).

I noticed the title of that particular forum thread involved Morgellon’s disease and the people of San Francisco. I later found a local article showing Kaiser Permanente is the first major U.S. study of Morgellon’s disease.

Source

Researchers hope to carefully examine skin biopsies and any fibers or other materials that patients report growing out of their skin.

In addition to the skin problems, symptoms of Morgellons include fatigue, confusion and memory problems, joint pain and a sensation of pins and needles or something crawling on the skin.

I did other quick queries online and found more articles describing the possible link of Morgellon’s disease with Genetically Modified Organisms (or GMO) and some videos showing how some of these fibers actually move and transmit light through nanotechnology. Others suggest these 'angel hair-like' fibers made its way onto the skins of people by ‘chemtrail spraying’ and caused Morgellon’s disease.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Thanks, Piky!
I can't really discuss this intelligently - seeing that I've never heard about this phenomenon before (said she, blushing with shame) - but keep them coming.
I am sure there will be others - and I know some of them have even first-hand experiences with it - who would love to see it discussed.

new topics

top topics

join