It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global dimming plan to curb warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

are here: Home » Environment

www.theage.com.au

Professor Flannery said climate change was happening so quickly that mankind might need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive. Australia's best-known expert on global warming has updated his climate forecast for the world, and it's much worse than he thought just three years ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19/5/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here’s one for the Chemtrailers. Scientists are planning to use aircraft to pump sulfur into our atmosphere. If they can do that why could they not pump anything else into the air?

I am not sure about changing the colour of the sky though. No more will we have ‘why is the sky blue’ but instead when children ask ‘why is the sky yellow?’ (or whatever colour it will be) we can tell them it is because of the sulfur….

www.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That is simply what tells me it cant go on anymore.
Sulphur in the sky...

I'll be honest now, but its because of things like this i don't want to bring a child into this world anymore. It would be a magical thing to have a child but to show the child the world would now just be cruel. Especially in the next coming few years.

Its not the world anymore, its a manufactured piece of #.

You know like what you buy from a cheap shop. It only lasts a week, well yea in scale and essence in accordance to the age of a planet.
Our existence as we know it here has only been a week long, we were a cheap toy or utensil thats just about to snap.

Sorry sir, no refunds on that.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by tiano]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think it would screw the planet up worse.

There is already a thread started on this with 3 pages of comments already!

You can find the reason I think this on this thread.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My apologies.
I did a quick search too…..Must miss spelled or used the wrong wording….or something….
Att Moderators: Please feel free to close or trash this thread

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've done the same thing dozens of times, the OP only gets to use one word in the "Thread Tag" to describe their thread/article, if you don't hit/use the same word in the search, it won't show up!

Not the easiest thing to do all the time!

That's why thread tags are so important!

[edit on 5/19/2008 by Keyhole]

top topics

join