It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Long Anti-Gun Record

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Agreed. Ron Paul was the answer, but now it would be a wasted vote. I am bracing for the worse on this issue because, albeit the republicans are pretty much a sellout party now, they did let that absurd assault weapons ban expire. And rightfully so. Banning a rifle because of a bayonet lug, flash suppressor and a folding stock is nothing more than window dressing. When was the last time you heard of someone dying from a drive by bayoneting? It is still a rifle. Idiots.

George Bush said he would have extended it if it reached his desk, but at the time the republicans were in control of the congress. No longer now, and it is expected they will loose seats by a catastrophic margin in the fall. What now? I refer to the republicans at this point as a dead carcass being dragged in front of the speeding train that is coming.

The only hope is if state and local officials just ignore it and bog down the system with bureaucracy. It is coming. whether they pull it off though is a completely different thing altogether. It may go over in blue states but down here in the gun toting bible belt, good luck NWO. I sure as hell don't want to end up with gun laws like Australia and Europe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join