It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Timers Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this information. Religious, God fearing people hungry for the end of days.

After watching this video I now wonder about what other agendas are brewing. Why is the United States so protective of Israel? Do they really believe that they are the chosen and will be seated next to Jesus. To listen to the way the people interviewed talk make me ill. Extreme religion, taking what is interpreted literally to heart and becoming obsessed with it.

I am baffled.

Doomsday Code

Tony Robinson travels to America, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and Africa to gather evidence that might uncover the realities behind t...all ยป Tony Robinson travels to America, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and Africa to gather evidence that might uncover the realities behind the prophecies contained within the Book of Revelation. He interviews people who believe millions will be spirited up to Heaven, Israel will fight a nuclear war, that the Secretary General of the UN will be unmasked as the Anti-Christ and the world will end after the Battle of Armageddon. Doomsday, End of days, World war 3, Iran, Israel, Islam, Jew, Christianity, Muslim, war! Lobby Groups!

How far does this agenda reach and who is trying to orchestrate it along.

Political implications

If this was confined to the personal beliefs of a few fundamentalists it would be of little significance but, says Tony Robinson, the leaders of the End Time movement are rich, well-connected and very powerful. Though the USA constitution enshrines the separation of church and state End Timers are frequent visitors to the White House. No one knows if George W Bush is an End Timer himself, but his policies are at one with those of the evangelical Right and his language is often apocalyptic, such as when he describes the 'war on terror' as 'the epic struggle of good and evil'.

Source

I truly don't know what to make of this.

new topics

join