Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Freemasonry. The Brothers don't pay taxes.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I just don't see the point of this thread.

Masons don't make any profit. Therefore, there is nothing that can be taxed.

You cannot tax someone for money they haven't made!

Period!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell
Cutbothways...

Interesting and valiant arguments against the Masons and their ilk. I have no knowledge of them but I commend your efforts against the throng of mason supporters you've had to defend against. I am being educated by this thread and appreciate its audacity and your tenacity. Seems you've stuck a few nerves. Bravo to your investigations and courage. In any event, the truth will always be the light. Flame on.

Thank you! Good Lord, I was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet who think the mason are full of BS, and full of themselves.

I'll tell you why I think non-profits suck, especially the masons.

Because we have a $9 trillion debt, and the majority of us go to work, only to get 20-30% pulled out in income tax,

all the while these elitist "do gooders"
feel that they are too important to pay taxes.

All a charity is, is a tax shelter for the rich. Why do you think Soros would donate millions to his buddy Gates? Cause they're so concerned about peoples welfare? Pfft.

And, the 501 (3)(c) states that there may be no supporting of political agenda or candidates.

And we all know how much Freemasons love to influence politics.

But, I've already made that point, and the 15-20 masons in this forum have decided to ignore my points, so I just let them look like the pack of wolves they are.

It's funny. Every single Mason supporter, claiming they are not affiliated with the masons, have some sort of Latin name, or masonic symbolism.

And what's up with a seperate secret societies forum?

So the mason can concentrate their BS in one section, to badger and belittle the witnesses.

After all, show me one conspiracy that doesn't involve some secret society.

If there weren't secrets, there wouldn't be any conspiracies to speak of, now would there.

Do you think the Mods would ask the Masons to stop ganging up?

No, so far, they've only picked on me, along with the masons.

Gee, thanks ATS.

Oh well, at least I can get the word out.

I does cost me. I weighs heavy on my heart, to see where the world is at.
If I could only show you what I have been shown.

The bats are horrible, and they will come for the Masons, mark my words.

It's quite sad really. Everywhere I go, to speak these truths about the masons, I get the same hate filled responses.

Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don't know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul's father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner's burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?

clubconspiracy.com...

This was the response I got in the Daily Paul forum, from a Mason supporter.

My bigotted beliefs? I'm not the one seperating black into the Prince Hall.
I'm not the one saying women are not allowed.
I'm not the one excluding atheists.
Oh, but they're not a religious cult.

Let me get my boots, it's getting deep.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exiled and Angry
reply to post by Rockpuck

Did a members religious denomination ever matter when being considered for membership to a lodge?

No. To my knowledge, it has never been asked. Albeit, I am not on the investigation committee, though I know I was not asked, and no one I know was asked. It's simply put "do you believe in God"?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Text

wow. I stumbled onto this thread thinking that it would be the same 'ole thing, and it is...

If the OP is so wrong, had absolutely no facts, AND is off his/her mental cuff -

Surely, it would not be difficult to knock down his/her arguement with just one reply.

though it seems that the OP's who weigh against the greater organization are continuously bashed and marginalized, and often, it appears to me that those who defend the organization are either merely "porch brethren", or are more concerned with always having the "last word", which for me, pertains more to
the guilty defending their own positions and conscience, rather than offering actual evidence in return. all while asking for evidence against.

I have no hard feelings towards freemasonry per se,...

however, it is obvious that human nature is represented clearly to me on both sides of this arguement. absolutely no organization of man is completely clean of filth. and furthermore, not everyone involved in these organizations are guilty of their brothers wrongdoings.

to suggest that it is either one way or the other, is childish, naive, and harmful to the pursuit of truth.

just an observation...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exiled and Angry

:puz
id a members religious denomination ever matter when being considered for membership to a lodge?

No. The only religious requirement in Freemasonry is the acknowledgment of the existence of God. One's personal religious opinions outside of this general confession of faith is personal, and not questioned by the fraternity.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

I'll tell you why I think non-profits suck, especially the masons.

Because we have a $9 trillion debt, and the majority of us go to work, only to get 20-30% pulled out in income tax,

This shows that you're either not listening, or are just incapable of understanding what you're trying to talk about.

Freemasonry is a non-profit fraternal organization. It's a not a business. Income taxes are for businesses that make profits.

all the while these elitist "do gooders"
feel that they are too important to pay taxes.

Now you're just grasping at straws. *All* Masons pay taxes. Masons get income taxes withheld from their pay just like everybody else. But Masonic Lodges do not have to pay organizational taxes because they are non-profits.

All a charity is, is a tax shelter for the rich. Why do you think Soros would donate millions to his buddy Gates? Cause they're so concerned about peoples welfare? Pfft.

You seem to enjoy judging everybody else. Perhaps you would best serve yourself by judging your own motives and shortcomings before presuming to know what's in the hearts of others.

And, the 501 (3)(c) states that there may be no supporting of political agenda or candidates.

And we all know how much Freemasons love to influence politics.

But, I've already made that point, and the 15-20 masons in this forum have decided to ignore my points

Wrong. As soon as you made your "point", I successfully refuted it.

The bats are horrible, and they will come for the Masons, mark my words.

Your veiled threats are quite pathetic.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dude,
You are misguided and I think I have found your problem. You are under the assumption that Masons don't pay taxes, arent you. I am a Mason and a catholic. So I am twice a devil. I unfortunately pay taxes on the money I make. then I go to a lodge meeting and donate a little of the taxe income I have left. The lodge I belong to sends the money raised to the Masonic home for Children. An orphanage. Since you have to be 21 to become a mason, it is safe to assume the recipients of NC's Masonic charity are not masons. I don't know about tax laws mainly because I don't care. So my question to you is if the Masons operated as a for profit business, incorporated as an S corp, and didn't pay any employees, would you have a problem with it. (here is a hint, they wouldn't pay any taxes in that instance either.)
You really should Join this super secret organization and learn for yourself how to take over the world or whatever it is we are doing behind closed doors.
Have a nice day.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I've noticed you managed to ignore the Theron Dunn info.

Like I'm going to let that slip away.

What a shill. You even have the guy
in your signature.

Really shows your concern.

Maybe your worried the Jesters will show up at your
house.

Or, maybe you are a Jester yourself.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If domestic terrorist groups like PETA or the NRA, and cults like Scientology don't pay taxes then the Freemasons shouldn't have to either. Personally I think all religious groups should pay taxes. Religion is the biggest conspiracy in history. Every other conspiracy theory that was ever whispered about is infinitely insignificant compared to organized religion. Don't waste your time on Rosewell and JFK. Go after the Pope, Mohammed and the rest of the evil doers instead.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sadly as much as i want to rag on masons, i have to say that many are duped or trapped by oath. Now I cant speak personally for them. but it seems lucifer surrounds himself with smart drunks who didnt know any better, or maybe they did. Either way i see most masons i meet in big houses..sadly I still rent. Maybe I can get a big house too with satan. while the little guy who worked way harder and with more stress, payed more as well and the happy ancient mason slowly rots in the greed of his or her dellusion of advancement in an already naturally advanced world.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

LOL. wow.

First... you apparently don't like anyone with money. Not surprising as you wallow in pathetic self pity for your own mediocre existence. You think you worked harder then someone who made something of themselves? I doubt it. Seriously doubt it. Perhaps.. if you spent less time complaining about how Satan helped someone attain wealth and happiness aside from your own lowly position at the bottom rung of society and more time actually working to get out of your mess..

I would suppose then you wouldn't have such a bigoted and ignorant view on anyone in a "big house".

And the fact that you assume "Satan" and "Lucifer" surround anyone with money especially Masons, reminds me of a story I heard as a child.. about a wolf who couldn't get grapes, so he assumed they where all sour.

With people like you, I can only shake my head in shame.. shame I feel for you because I know your to self consumed to feel it your self.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"It's easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to get into heaven."
-Jesus

Do the Masons just give the bible lip service, or what? What part of that statement did you not understand?

Could you imagine trying to get a camel through the eye of a needle?

Seriously, if you took your oath on a bible, I suggest you study it's content.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I believe that would make Christ a Marxist lol. Tis good I am not Christian, and have no desire to read your book.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Like I'm going to let that slip away.

In the link you posted, Bro. Dunn states that as a Freemason, he does not condone the way the Shrine's charity works are run, and suggests that Freemasonry should distance itself from the Shrine.

Note the title of the thread:
"Is it time for the Shrine and Freemasonry to separate?"

How could you possibly use this thread against Freemasonry, when the Freemason who wrote it is opposed to what is happening?

(Also note that athough one must be a Mason to belong to the Shrine, the two are different organizations.)

[edit on 20/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"It's easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to get into heaven."
-Jesus

Then you should give all your excess money to charity, just as Freemasonry does.

[edit on 20/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What about it? I dropped out of the Shrine before Theron was even a member of it. When he began considering dropping out himself, we had a couple of long conversations about it.

What's your point?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
dude, chruches dont pay taxes.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why so many anti-masonic comments? Honestly I've met and seen Masons from all walks of life. From the blue-collar gardener all the way to the rich businessman. Most of you are in someway traumatized by all the negative biases depicted in many documentaries and sites. Little do they know how far it is from the truth. Masonry does not make a man rich nor does it open many doors. It is what you make out of all the knowledge given to you. It's like saying going to College will automatically make you financially secure, wrong! It is how you use that education. I say the problem does not lie in the Church nor in the Lodges, but in you alone.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a silly thread. I am glad people like Master Mason and Rockpuck(Dublin hockey?) are here to clear up this craziness.

The Masons do many good things in the community, and I have seen no credible evidence for their being involved with the New World Order. One can speculate all day, but it doesn't change the fact that this hoopla about the Masons is a steaming pile of DisInfo. Check your sources, then check theirs.

Freemasonry is the NWO=DisInfo. Why do you think it is so obvious, and a regular topic on History Channel?

Next week join us as we talk about the salvation army and the Red Cross being harbinger of the NWO.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I assume you mean Dublin Ohio
.. And no, I played for a small little country town called Troy.

Love Dublin though, I was up there last week for a conference. Ya guys got the best shops and pubs up there.

And didn't you know that the Red Cross's symbol, the red cross, is actually the cross of Ba'al!??!?!? .. and HE is ACTUALLY Lucifer who is actually Satan who is actually George Bush which means the Red Cross runs the world!?!?!!!!!

Being a conspiracy theorist is easy.
Being in touch with reality is apparently harder.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join