It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Fetcho and the Illuminatus Observor, a Cover for a Masonic Op??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I'm following the fellow with a better arguement, not a one line post or insults.

By the way, what was the original post about? Anyone remember?

1) I'm afraid I don't like the fellow - thus my condescending and sarcastic attitude toward him; 2) the fellow addressed me first, even while the latter had not said a word initially to the former at all; 3) the original post was about an occultist who has a problem with megalomania (his name was the Feltcher or some such foolishness).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Masoniclight
Apak (rarely on)
Mirthful Me (Rarely on)
Bushidomason
Rockpuck (hey thats me!)
Trinityman (moved to another site I think)
Corsig (I know he moved to another site)
Fitzgibbon
Lost in the midwest
AugustusMasononicus
Josh Norton
Choronzon

I would say that is the entire list of truly active Masons on ATS..

You forgot Skyfloating.

Oh, by the way... do you know if they asked Joshua Norton to specify just which higher power he believed in on his Masonic application? Did they ask you to specify? I've no interest in joining, I'm just wondering if your organisation has been infiltrated by Discordians.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Oh, by the way... do you know if they asked Joshua Norton to specify just which higher power he believed in on his Masonic application? Did they ask you to specify? I've no interest in joining, I'm just wondering if your organisation has been infiltrated by Discordians.
Oh, you can be certain I wanted a copy of the Principia Discordia as my Volume of Sacred Law on the altar... I own three printed editions and even mentioned it to the first-line signatory on my petition. But no, Eris & I do just fine without me having to make any oaths to her beyond the usual cussing fits. Thanks for asking though!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Oh, you can be certain I wanted a copy of the Principia Discordia as my Volume of Sacred Law on the altar... I own three printed editions and even mentioned it to the first-line signatory on my petition. But no, Eris & I do just fine without me having to make any oaths to her beyond the usual cussing fits. Thanks for asking though!

You're welcome. May I ask which "usual cussing fits" you were referring to?

I said this to a fellow Discordian recently, but I keep a miniature edition of the Principia Discordia rolled up inside my nose for ease of access whilst on the move.

Yours heretically, Cadbury (the beaver who lacked).

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

So seriously, drop this "ATS is infested with Masons!" bs.. it's childish, it's pathetic, and it's unbecoming.

But Rockpuck,

You seem to have totally ignored the intent and tone of the discussion. The FACT is that the Mason's here have gotten themselves very noticed for their less than tolerable capacity to deal fairly with external information foreign to themselves.

The result of the activity here is that there is a PREVAILING BELIEF that ATS is a Masonic naive shill site, and that discussions here at ATS are controlled and neutralized.

The result, of course, is that rather than "denying ignorance", many of the Mason's here are contributing to promoting ignorance. Thus we have to ask: is Dennis Fetcho aka The Fetch really an inside Masonic operative? Or does he have information lost to most current Masons and hence Masonry by and large is dead, as more than a few of us in the world seem to believe.

What can you ADD that has value and "denies ignorance"?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

But of course.. they don't represent Masonry. It's not THAT hard to understand.

The funny thing is, I can get a ton more "esoteric" or "Speculative Masonic" information from the Illuminatus Observor than we can get from all of you Mason's here.

So in your opinion, if "Dennis Fetcho, aka "The Fetch" is not a Mason, is he being fed information? Or are you Mason's here going to dismiss this body of work "out of hand" as being totally foreign to Masonry?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Originally posted by RuneSpider
3) the original post was about an occultist who has a problem with megalomania (his name was the Feltcher or some such foolishness).

That is a rather bizarre assumption on your part. Are you affiliated with the trolls from Encyclopedia Dramatica, and is this why you were so quick to use such a word that can be directly traced back to these known Jewish trolls?

And regarding this presumed "megalomania", having spent a lot of time reading the Illuminatus Observor and doing my research, it seems that there are some Jewish Russian trolls using the very same phraseology as you.

Yet the site has over 16,000 unique visitors and a plethora of posts regarding Speculative Masonry.

What part of "megalomania" can be inferred by the actions of these racist Jews at Encyclopedia Dramatica? Rather bizarre, almost sub human behavior they exhibit in their efforts to assault people, do you not agree?

Now it is no secret that ATS is viewed by many as a compromised site? But compared to the site you are referring to, ATS is a clearly light years in intellectual evolvement.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by android1296

Sorry, I'm having an extremely hard time following you. Your post is incoherent.

I have nothing to do with the site you've mentioned. Never heard of it. If that's what you're asking?

My "Feltcher" quip was an attempt at dismissing this "Dennis Fetcho," I suppose. He fits the exact meaning of "megalomania" in my book. Even a casual observer could easily spot that he suffers from said affliction. I'm afraid it is common among occultists, what with their grandiose claims and all.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Trinityman (moved to another site I think)

No - I'm still here. Just finding less and less time to spend on ATS and real life (you know - those things that happen the other side of the computer screen
) just gets in the way.

Perhaps the quality of anti-masons is on the slide too...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm having an extremely hard time following you. Your post is incoherent.

I have nothing to do with the site you've mentioned. Never heard of it. If that's what you're asking?

My "Feltcher" quip was an attempt at dismissing this "Dennis Fetcho," I suppose. He fits the exact meaning of "megalomania" in my book. Even a casual observer could easily spot that he suffers from said affliction. I'm afraid it is common among occultists, what with their grandiose claims and all.

And you want to tell others that they were incoherent? Funny. Looks to me as if you have a personal grudge. What exactly is "you book"? People are not allowed to have their own private blogs from which they can control the content from trolls like you?

What exactly are you having a problem with?

Some guy has a blog that you are too stupid to comprehend and you want to whine and blame others for your own intellectual ineptness?

You poor pathetic little baby.

Dennis Fetcho clearly cleans your clock and you want to take cheap shots.

In my book - you come off as a total loser.

Where is your blog?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Sorry. My bad. I didn't realize you dudes were in a relationship and in love. ...Sounds serious. :@@

When's the wedding?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Sorry. My bad. I didn't realize you dudes were in a relationship and in love. ...Sounds serious. :@@

When's the wedding?

You know - in the very span of a very short time - we can analyze the words -

Megalomaniac
Affliction
Feltcher
some such foolishness
attempt at dismissing this "Dennis Fetcho"

(In quotation marks, no less)

Even a casual observer could easily spot that he suffers

My my how haughty and arrogant you come off and yet where exactly is your blog again?

Tactically, you are not just bad, you are atrocious.

Giggling yet? Did you see the latest article on Zion and Nazi's?

Nazi's, relative to the Construct, is really a spell - a mesmer: NAZIS = NOT SEES. So the code is simple: that "Indiana Jones" hates "Nazi's" alludes to the larger reality that what is generally loathed are those who appear under color of authority and yet clearly are blind and hence "do not see". But we are given a further clue as to the nature of the Construct in the following:

"Nazis?!-Is that the limit of
your vision?! The Nazis want to
write themselves into the Grail
legend and take on the world."

source Nazi's, Naziriteship, and Zion

I hate Nazi's.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by android1296

where exactly is your blog again?

You are really high on your daddy. I don't care for him or his professed prowess at inane amateurish occultism. Is that too hard to accept?

I dismiss Bullsh*t as a rule. What's hard to understand?

Blog?

Ohh, you mean those things where the hosting is free and you can't even pick your own domain name. Where everything is managed for you cause you don't even have the skills to maintain, design and develop a real site with a real domain? No. I don't have one of those. My presence on the internet is more substantial than that, I'm afraid.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

where exactly is your blog again?

You are really high on your daddy. I don't care for him or his professed prowess at inane amateurish occultism. Is that too hard to accept?

Coming from a fool as you, obviously so. Do you chase demons and pretent to speak to ghosts, or are you some OTO nerd who thinks that you have the whole of it all?

I mean. You sure are quick on the gun and so futile in your efforts.

I dismiss Bullsh*t as a rule. What's hard to understand?

Then why do you waste your time quoting Weishaupt? For that matter, have you looked at half the crap you have posted? I don't see how some haughty little fool like you has much to offer so far, but of course, you might surprise us. I won't hold my breathe.

Blog?

Ohh, you mean those things where the hosting is free and you can't even pick your own domain name. Where everything is managed for you cause you don't even have the skills to maintain, design and develop a real site with a real domain? No. I don't have one of those. My presence on the internet is more substantial than that, I'm afraid.

You are afraid? Afraid of what? Where is this intellectually superior content of yours? I bet more than a few of us would get a pretty big laugh at the tough guy Internets troll and his "substantial presence".

And for the record, fool - people like me HIRE morons like you to get what we want, so save me your high and mighty arrogance at your specialness.

I can hire thousands of idiots who have "substantial presenses" on the net.

You think I am supposed to be impressed by such a silly childish "my dick is bigger than your dick" logic you are putting forward?

Obviously BLOGGER is used for a strategic reason, or are you too stupid to figure those out, what with this awesome presence you have?

Just tell us where we can find you on the net. We can deal with the balance from there.

Otherwise, coward, take your little arrogant haughty bull# and stick them back down your own throat instead of trying to ram it down mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join