It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you resist Mind Control?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Good luck on your search within this area and all of your future endeavors.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm laughing pretty hard here.

Thanking Me for My cooperation, when I wished you well?

I'm beginning to really wonder if in fact, you are a F.B.I. Agent.

You sound like it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I suppose when the question you ask of strangers is answered you must be very circumspect about the result.

I offer you this question in return. When you speak of 'mind control' are you referring to the ability to be persuaded or convinced of something you would naturally reject? Or do you mean the ability of the mind to be subjectively 'altered?'

I actually thought both. The alteration of the mind and the persuasion of something unwanted.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72

I am going to have to say all this is wrong. You are way out in left field when the play is at 1st base.

You have to understand the science of God. We are telepathic naturally but we have not yet have someone come out and start showing us how to us it. By being telepathic does not mean that they can rad your mind. You show them what you want them to see.

Now getting back into the science of God you have to understand the spiritual part that makes up 60% of everything. We only see the physical and our science expirements are slightly wring without the other 60% of the technology being used.

Now there are other and this is going to sound out there, there are talks about it from the anceints and these people are witches or warlocks who understand some more of the science of God. They are using what is called black magic. They are using disembodied spirits of the fallen angels to do thier dirty work by commanding them. If they curse you they command the spirit to manifest itself to you and become what they are asking them to do. You feel the effects of them but you can resist.

Careful your ignorance is showing.

Witches, warlocks, etc. do not even believe in "black magic", and "cursing" someone is not done as they believe that whatever you do comes back to you threefold, so why would one welcome dismay?
It in no way has anything to do with commanding spirits or anything else. Invocation of a "spirit" is incorporated into nearly every religion. However, pagans only invoke themselves and have no power over another as this would be contrary to their beliefs. Free will and free choice.

Before you make a statement of another religions practices you should at least try to gain some knowledge of the subject instead of repeating false rhetoric promoted by Christianity which ironically bases much of it's current holidays and practices on the pagans of which they tried to convert.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am no Christian. I have no religion. I have a personal relationship with Yahweh on my own terms I do not need a religious group to make me feel bad. I do not celebrate your holidays nor do I celebrate my own Birthday.

I have been taught to understand the way of Black Magic only as protection from the ones who use it. It only goes back when the person as the target reconizes it comming and can cut the cords, this causes the fallen angel to wake up and the are angry at the person that did it. It is part of God's sceince but using the sleeping falling angels to do your dirty bidding and cause some type of harm to people is wrong.

I will only speak vague about the subject because I am not here to teach people the magic.

I am not a sleeping sheep as I am here doing research on the dis-information that the media puts out and there is alot of it on here as well. I am here also to find members who want to help make a difference in the world. There is a new society movement that is going to run parallel to this one. The new society will not be ran by false politics and be governed by taxes. We will take a lot of money out of the old system and wait for the eventual demise of their structure. God has spoken and this is way the slaves will be led from egypt. The reflection part of the Bible is underway and the end times are now.

Right now there is a battle for your mind.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
amazed no one here knows ANYTHING about Design Human Engineering, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Neuro-Hypnotic Reprogramming, John Grinder, Richard Bandler, Chris Howard, Tad James, Robert Dilts..... Need I go on any further? ..
WAKE UP.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

live in complete seclusion, as far away from society as possible
do not use any type of electronic device

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello group I hope your well, As for mind control if they want to use it in you they will, I am talking about situations relating to myself., I am a targetted individual of mind control and have been for 30 years I am now 33 years old. Unless you can build or find a successfull jammer to jam the rf (radio frequencies) you are pretty much at the mind contollers will. o.k

Take Care

Kevin

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i see television and mainstream media as major forces of mind control...i havent watched television in quite some time and this seems to astound people around me, which i find slightly disturbing. also, look into alternative news outlets and you will see that ACTUAL important issues are rarely covered...but if you want to know which celebrities are bumping uglies, mainstream media is all over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) studies the structure of how humans think and experience the world..
Many of the models in NLP were created by studying people who did things exquisitely well. Models such as meta-model, metaprogram, sensory acuity, Milton-model, representational systems and submodalities among others, provide a diverse set of tools for creating change in yourself and others,By understanding how we perceive the world through our five senses, we can then understand how some people can respond very resourcefully in a situation and others do not. Once you learn how those who remain resourceful set up their representations, then it's a simple matter to teach others to do the same thing. Example: Imagine seeing an enormous spider dangling directly in front of your face. Now clear your mind (sorry, didn't want to leave that image hanging around). A common way for people to have a phobic reaction to spiders or anything related to them, is to picture a spider completely oversized and far too close in their minds...

Spiders are tiny, well-mannered creatures that are far more frightened of you than you should be of them but try telling that to someone with that particular phobia.

So, why don't these phobic people notice the images they're creating? The popular belief is that we don't pay much attention to what's going on in our unconscious. If you considered the enormous amount of information your brain has to process each day, it's probably best that we don't spend much time dwelling on it (otherwise, we would probably sit around babbling and drooling and eventually starve to death).

Well, what do we do about our friend with the phobia, Extra-strength cans of Raid for a house warming gift?

NLPers ask the question, "If another person can have fun playing with their pet spider, what can we learn about them that we could teach the phobic person so they can play with spiders, too?" (Or something like that). The spider-lover would most likely have an image representing spiders that was proportionally correct and at a reasonable distance and possibly other factors not worth getting into right now. Knowing the difference, the NLPer can use one of many techniques to help the phobic person relearn their reaction to spiders so that it is similar in nature to the spider-lover's (hopefully less of the lover part).

The above example may sound complicated but phobia treatments often take less than half an hour. An powerful change with a minimal investment of time and effort.

NLP is based on many useful presuppositions that support the attitude that change is imminent. One of the most important is, NLP is about what works, not what should work. In other words, if what you're doing isn't working, try something else, anything else, regardless of whether what you had been doing should have worked. Flexibility is the key element in a given system, the one who is most likely to do well responds to changing (or unchanging) circumstances. That's one reason NLP has made so much progress in an area where such is not the norm. Innovators try out things with little regard as to its "truth" or "reality", NLP is much more interested in results and giving people what they want from life (sappy yes, but "true" nonetheless).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join