It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you resist Mind Control?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am going to have to say all this is wrong. You are way out in left field when the play is at 1st base.

You have to understand the science of God. We are telepathic naturally but we have not yet have someone come out and start showing us how to us it. By being telepathic does not mean that they can rad your mind. You show them what you want them to see.

Now getting back into the science of God you have to understand the spiritual part that makes up 60% of everything. We only see the physical and our science expirements are slightly wring without the other 60% of the technology being used.

Now there are other and this is going to sound out there, there are talks about it from the anceints and these people are witches or warlocks who understand some more of the science of God. They are using what is called black magic. They are using disembodied spirits of the fallen angels to do thier dirty work by commanding them. If they curse you they command the spirit to manifest itself to you and become what they are asking them to do. You feel the effects of them but you can resist.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

Hmm... while your "science of God" theory is quite aestheticaly pleasing, did you ever consider the possibility that before Earth there may have been another planet in our solar system, which was capable of supporting life (Mars)?

As such, perhaps the dead ghosts of those civilisations have hung around for millions of years, and are inhabiting this solar system as we speak.

If you really want to go "out there" of course...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

You know what... you heard of scientology? Maybe they are not nuts... Ok they are because they do not have God and they are a feel good organization now.
They do not have God but they know that The Fallen Angels were dumped here. They are the ones that cause depression and random illnesses. Thats how they effect you. Scientologist were able to perceive them and rid them.

Mars was the Beaming station for the Aliens that are here now. The UFO that we see and the govenment keeps covering up. The government covers them up because they have agreements with them to not be the sheep like everyone else and to have a place with them.

During the time that we technology wise started growing the Aliens nuked mars to cover all their equipment because they knew that they could not stop us from looking what is out there.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Listen to him, he is right. Our world/reality was created by Lucifer, the first fallen angel.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh, come on!

Everyone knows that the best way to resist mind control is to wear a tin-foil hat. I'm pretty sure aluminum foil will work in a pinch.

[edit on 2008/5/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Look at what we know. Now put the picture together. Read my post Satan's MAchine....
Why is called Satan's Machine and he is character from the Bible that was over 2,000 old?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Hmm, i was under the perception that it's likely that the denizens of Mars died out millions of years ago and their civilisation was covered over by the massive super-volcano eruptions that have blanketed that planet in rock, and that the ghosts there have wandered the star system with nothing much to do other than observe the rise of humanity.

But your theory is much better, i mean - you've got people who actually believe in it!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
When people talk of mind control they generally don't mean beaming frequencies into your head to make you into a zombie (although ELF and VLF radio frequencies can be used to cause disorientation, paranioa and suicidal urges in targetted induviduals).

What I think of mind control is infact all around you, society, most people are so pre-conditioned and blind to it when you try and point it out to them (the majority) they do not see it, the illuminati love this... putting their symbolism in plain view. We are mindcontrolled by everyone we interact with... as society expects you to act in a certain way. Tv, radio and movies are often used to plant subconscious cues into a persons head (sublimminal messages) giving them a false illusion that the world is one way, when it is infact the opposite... another illuminati love here, duality.
Music is another way of planting messages into your subconscious, I'm a musician and recently played my music backwards only to find satanic messges hidden in my songs... so this points to me that I am still somewhat mind-controlled.

The way you can wake up is to be aware of the methods that are used to do this, do not allow society to mold you into what it wants (a heartless person).

I hope this has helped.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Resented, i apologise for my behaviour in that other thread - i'm an irritable person in case you didn't notice.

It comes from being psuedo-bonkers.

You made a good point on the level of mind-control that each of us experiences just from daily living.

I mean, even ATS possesses some elements of 'mind-control' in that upon discovering the site, you are lead to believe that information on this site is "above top secret" - now, granted a lot of the stuff isn't really what you would call 'classified documentation' in that a lot of it is mere speculation, but it is the belief that ATS can provide us the means of learning information that would otherwise not be shown to us in our daily lives without ATS.

It is this belief that enables us to hunt out the information that is hidden away in the corners of the internet - in the shadows of our streets, in the vaults of our civilisation.

In a sense, this is 'positive' mind-control, one that will inevitably lead one to understand the basics of psychology and ultimately understand the nessecity for that mind-control in the first place - at least, you can understand why it would be nessecary to add a few articles so that new people can adjust to the content material.

But this is also true of other websites - many of which i will not name here, simply because of the fact that the use of 'mind-control', even if unaware, is rampant, to the level of which 'mind-control' is not even recognised anymore.

And this is true of the mainstream society also - we are bombarded with information in our daily lives, and so much of it is directed towards getting us to make decisions about things we otherwise wouldn't particularly give a damn about.

Sooner or later we succumb to it, and we become the slaves to the rampant psychological brainwashing that our Materialistic Society inflicts on us.

Before, i demonstrated a common example of mind-control, one which would serve to make a person aware of his surroundings without the illusion that the Cult of Materialism inflicts upon us.

However, there are examples which are far more... subversive than that.

In my very own post i have exhibited elements of mind-control, but it is my drive to make others aware of the un-controllable chaotic aspects of human interaction and how people may seek to take control of those aspects that invalidates my worries over whether or not i'm a hypocrite.

I couldn't give a flying *snip* if i was a hypocrite, i'm prepared to learn from my mistakes, if i have indeed made one.

Anyway, onto the subversive methods;

It is not commonly accepted as the truth, but a person is well within his own capability to use mind-control on himself - some would even go so far as to say that this is a classic example of mind-over-matter, but that's not what i'm focusing on here.

When a person sees something he does not understand, i'd be willing to say that if that individual is not aware of his own mental self-destructive capabilities, 9 times out of 10 he will brainwash himself into the simplest way of perceiving the situation.

An inability to be open-minded will more or less make this a certainty.

And this is where the subversion element comes in;

A person does not need to use a high level of Mind-control on a person who is more than capable of using mind-control on himself.

And this is how they get us locked into the "Cult of Materialism", they make it so that we do the work, so they don't have to.

If you hadn't noticed yet, i am using the word "Cult" in the context of Materialism, because Materialism drives people to do things that they would not normally do.

Like a Cult.

Mind-control is cyclic, in that it spreads through one part of society, and then society duplicates it and enforces it - making it into the social norm.

You might wonder how one would resist this level of mind-control if it's so rampantly out of control, and my response would be thus;

Don't try to control it, don't try to defend yourself, don't try to force it down people's throats.

Like a samurai master wielding two swords in an open stance, he does not hold his guard, he does not attempt to control the situation, and he does not go on the offence.

He waits calmly for the situation to evolve.

You may also wonder why i choose to use visual demonstrations all the time, and i won't blame anyone for that.

It is easier for me to 'show' than it is for me to 'tell'.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
FYI,...one line responses to other people, are not generally smiled upon by the ATS community and or Administration.

It's a waste of space and time.

One line responses to other people are not generally smiled upon by the ATS? Why so many rules in a community that is all about braking the rules, defying the system, etc. Now that is thought provoking.

I'm curious about your choice of gender confused/character confused mixture with the "Spooky Fox Mulder" and with "Agent Dana Scully" from the X-Files TV show from FOX Tv on your avatar.

Did you do that on purpose?

The purpose of my screen name and gender is not anyone's business.

Your location of choice is "FBI" which is not so much a "location" but an all-encompassing "entity" of the Government as well.

I sure hope you're not an "actual" F.B.I. Agent or your cover is blown.

So perhaps I'm FBI. Boooo!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I hope you know I was only joking in the last post I did, with the comment about your avatar and your potential affiliation with the maniacal/blackmailing Federal Bureau of Investigation. Here is a helpful link that almost everyone within ATS has had access to you should check out if you're serious about your quest.

C.I.A. Project MK-ULTRA

Good luck as you only have the better part of six decades of reading about the actual C.I.A. MK-ULTRA program which was began because of the Russians during the Cold War that some people consider as never truly having ever been shut down but having been "shut down" only on paper to cover it up from the American people.

Thank you for the link.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
Resented, i apologise for my behaviour in that other thread - i'm an irritable person in case you didn't notice.

It comes from being psuedo-bonkers.

You made a good point on the level of mind-control that each of us experiences just from daily living.

I mean, even ATS possesses some elements of 'mind-control' in that upon discovering the site, you are lead to believe that information on this site is "above top secret" - now, granted a lot of the stuff isn't really what you would call 'classified documentation' in that a lot of it is mere speculation, but it is the belief that ATS can provide us the means of learning information that would otherwise not be shown to us in our daily lives without ATS.

It is this belief that enables us to hunt out the information that is hidden away in the corners of the internet - in the shadows of our streets, in the vaults of our civilisation.

In a sense, this is 'positive' mind-control, one that will inevitably lead one to understand the basics of psychology and ultimately understand the nessecity for that mind-control in the first place - at least, you can understand why it would be nessecary to add a few articles so that new people can adjust to the content material.

But this is also true of other websites - many of which i will not name here, simply because of the fact that the use of 'mind-control', even if unaware, is rampant, to the level of which 'mind-control' is not even recognised anymore.

And this is true of the mainstream society also - we are bombarded with information in our daily lives, and so much of it is directed towards getting us to make decisions about things we otherwise wouldn't particularly give a damn about.

Sooner or later we succumb to it, and we become the slaves to the rampant psychological brainwashing that our Materialistic Society inflicts on us.

Before, i demonstrated a common example of mind-control, one which would serve to make a person aware of his surroundings without the illusion that the Cult of Materialism inflicts upon us.

However, there are examples which are far more... subversive than that.

In my very own post i have exhibited elements of mind-control, but it is my drive to make others aware of the un-controllable chaotic aspects of human interaction and how people may seek to take control of those aspects that invalidates my worries over whether or not i'm a hypocrite.

I couldn't give a flying *snip* if i was a hypocrite, i'm prepared to learn from my mistakes, if i have indeed made one.

Anyway, onto the subversive methods;

It is not commonly accepted as the truth, but a person is well within his own capability to use mind-control on himself - some would even go so far as to say that this is a classic example of mind-over-matter, but that's not what i'm focusing on here.

When a person sees something he does not understand, i'd be willing to say that if that individual is not aware of his own mental self-destructive capabilities, 9 times out of 10 he will brainwash himself into the simplest way of perceiving the situation.

An inability to be open-minded will more or less make this a certainty.

And this is where the subversion element comes in;

A person does not need to use a high level of Mind-control on a person who is more than capable of using mind-control on himself.

And this is how they get us locked into the "Cult of Materialism", they make it so that we do the work, so they don't have to.

If you hadn't noticed yet, i am using the word "Cult" in the context of Materialism, because Materialism drives people to do things that they would not normally do.

Like a Cult.

Mind-control is cyclic, in that it spreads through one part of society, and then society duplicates it and enforces it - making it into the social norm.

You might wonder how one would resist this level of mind-control if it's so rampantly out of control, and my response would be thus;

Don't try to control it, don't try to defend yourself, don't try to force it down people's throats.

Like a samurai master wielding two swords in an open stance, he does not hold his guard, he does not attempt to control the situation, and he does not go on the offence.

He waits calmly for the situation to evolve.

You may also wonder why i choose to use visual demonstrations all the time, and i won't blame anyone for that.

It is easier for me to 'show' than it is for me to 'tell'.

Very intelligent post. An inability to be open-minded is not a good thing, you say. But what if one is too open-minded? If one's mind is too open, it would be easy to control it too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

FYI,...one line responses to other people, are not generally smiled upon by the ATS community and or Administration.

It's a waste of space and time.

One line responses to other people are not generally smiled upon by the ATS? Why so many rules in a community that is all about braking the rules, defying the system, etc. Now that is thought provoking.

I'm curious about your choice of gender confused/character confused mixture with the "Spooky Fox Mulder" and with "Agent Dana Scully" from the X-Files TV show from FOX Tv on your avatar.

Did you do that on purpose?

The purpose of my screen name and gender is not anyone's business.

Your location of choice is "FBI" which is not so much a "location" but an all-encompassing "entity" of the Government as well.

I sure hope you're not an "actual" F.B.I. Agent or your cover is blown.

So perhaps I'm FBI. Boooo!

I noticed your reply to the question about the avatar. If you want to reply that way, it's fine, it just leaves it open to interpretation of other people other than this humble poster. As for the one-line response that is something that's thought provoking and I was passing on the FYI only in regards to seeing it getting hit on a lot by the mods. It probably has more to do with not wasting space through content on webservers for one line, than an actual policy.

Good luck on your search within this area and all of your future endeavors.

As for your potentially being a F.B.I. Agent, I could care less.

If I want one, all I have to do is whistle.
I also know where the local office is here.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You cannot stop it, just try to understand the ways of it, and know yourself.

Its a sick world, and 99.999% of people are blind to it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Good luck on your search within this area and all of your future endeavors.

Thank you for your cooperation.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

There are so many false conspiracies out there to keep the too open minded on the wrong path...... This is why they are there.

If you feel that you are too open minded it means that you know there is more out there and you are looking for answers.

One of the things that we need to get under wraps is we are spiritual beings. We have a body that we command. A spiritual being is eternal and nothing can destroy it. The beaming station Mars was to have us forget this. The Station is no longer in operation because it was not a common subject anymore so they did not need the help of the station.

What's more useful
An Empty Cup or a Full Cup?
and Empty Cup because you can fill it.
Empty your cup, do not take what I say for granted.... God is here, he wants the World to know his powers. He let Egypt know his powers and that should have been enough, it was for the Jews for a while but he gives everyone the choice to choose and when Satan keeps knocking and others accept him it gets over whelming and get caught in the mainstream. God has already started showing himself...myanmar cyclone and the Various like 100+ earth quakes in the last 3 weeks.
Religions control people and I am not promoting that, I am just promoting God because with him none of this will be here and we have no saftey. The choice is yours.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You say to stop watching TV?
It is only the news or all TV programs?
And when I watch a DVD movie, it's bad too?
Should I stop watching TV entirely and keep it turned off?

And what about cell phones?
And computers?

And what is MK Ultra?
[edit on 19-5-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

Well, I stopped watching TV on the whole after my second term in the army in 2001.
I can say with confidence that this decision had many positive effects for me like better all around health and more time for creative and active stuff. I used to be a pretty bad case of couchpotatoe before, so the benefits were clearly observable.
I do watch a DVD of choice occasionally and I obviously use my computer pretty freely, but I try to be aware of what I read/watch.
I dunno much about mindcontrol by cellphones, the powers that be seem to rather listen to your calls by Echelon than to use them to influence you. There might be some health issues with electromagnetic/radio/microwave frequencies emitted by cellphones, but this still seems to be under investigation.

MK Ultra was a project by the CIA during the cold war to develop mind control by different means.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Inform yourself and others.

If you live in the USA you have been brainwashed. 911 grand size scale monarch mind control, they bread fear! and most listened to the lies but hey who cares anymore right? if you want a refresh of teh lies you were fed click This!

[edit on 023131p://upWednesday by seridium]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Very intelligent post. An inability to be open-minded is not a good thing, you say. But what if one is too open-minded? If one's mind is too open, it would be easy to control it too.

It depends on how you look at the mind - if an individual would look at it as if it were something that needed to be defended, then that individual would essentially be leaving himself with a pre-emptive set up for negativity.

Which accounts for a lot with the more complex forms of mind-control - in many cases your own defensive posture can be used against you.

Mind-Control is all about the Mind, the same way Martial Arts are all about the body - there is of course, a style of no style which enables the individual in question who is aware of the conditioning that a person who defends his thoughts goes through.

If an individual were to apply that negative mentality to a situation (as a common life example), be it something as lame as taking the trash out or as extreme as going out to commit an act of juvenile deliquency, then that individual would feel negativity over having conceded to the plan.

Whereas an individual whom merely watches as the situation evolves, mentally recording all those little things that seem out of place, is not only prepared for any eventuality whereby coercion is concerned, but is in a perfectly calm state of mind to be able to deal with it.

The Mind-control i highlighted above is an example of the delicate side of the subject, where a 'light touch' can make a world of difference.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I suppose when the question you ask of strangers is answered you must be very circumspect about the result.

I offer you this question in return. When you speak of 'mind control' are you referring to the ability to be persuaded or convinced of something you would naturally reject? Or do you mean the ability of the mind to be subjectively 'altered?'

If, as some studies suggest, a person's memories and perspectives can be 'adjusted' psychologically or chemically, can this truly be called 'control' or isn't it more rightly 're-engineered?' Such changes, once accomplished can't even be recognized by the subject, let alone resisted. Perhaps, the process of the change itself might lend itself to resistance, but how would it be identified?

Given a clearer understanding of what you are indeed asking, might yield a more focused response. If you don't mind my asking.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join