It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your animals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What kind of pets do you call your loving companions? Me?! I've got two pitbulls and a boxer. They go by the names of Dice,Sasha, and Titan. They got my back, betta watch out!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
saturday when we went shopping i took one of their tricks to a new level, when standing outside the front door with arms loaded with groceries i asked "help me, let me in" and chocobo (brown shepherd) obliged just like he does when he opens the door for obi-wan in the video.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

I love dogs so much! You have got yourself some intelligent animals! It's really funny how far a dog will go to make his owner happy, it's all the animal strives for! Your dogs make me laugh, kudos!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
cheers, my dogs make me laugh too.

chocobo (brown one) especially, he really is so smart and is always listening to everything you say in a regular discussion.

they are always so eager to learn new things.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I used to keep rats, rats are cool. you can train em to do just about anything. They stay on your shoulder and they look all cool.

My second fav is Dogs. Gotta love a good ol pooch.

Cats are ok, depends on the cat though. For me though naming a cat is a waste of air. Dogs on the other hand respond to a name. Least Dogs have enough respect to aknowledge havin a name.

join