It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yep, weve got all kinda of people at my work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
hard working, lazy, fat, skinny, tall, short, quiet, gullible, big mouths, smart, totally stupid, ignorant, clean, ferral non-shower'ers, you name it we have it.

best part is, theres only about 18 in the entire place.. but yep, we have em all.

today the majority of us were just in Awe at some of the stupid stuff one said.

this one guy told us just over a week ago how hes been "doing" this woman who has 7 kids and is currently 2 months preggers with # 8.

BUT thats not the best bit.
today he comes in and tells us how she had an ultrasound and it confirmed that he has got her pregnant and she's now carrying his kid aswell.

one dude totally beleived it.. another was saying "dont think its possible".
but then i burst out laughing, and everyone looked at me.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE! i said.
even a dog that has 9 pups still conceives all of them at the one time. it does not take 9 "deeds", at various days to create 9 puppies born together.
your either pregnant or your not, you cant get pregnant again while your already pregnant.

he shrugged his shoulders and said "i dunno thats what she rekons'"

i said, "so when she goes to hospital is she gunna have kid #1 @ 9mths, and kid #2 is now born 2mth premature, or is she going to have a kid then wave to the hospital staff and say "see ya in 2 months for the other one".

add to that, at just over ONE WEEK it would have to be impossible to see anything via ultrasound.

and a woman with 7 kids + 2mth preggers claims this? does she not know anything about being pregnant?
we all agreed, she sounds like she's diggin for gold and hes going to be victim # 9 if he dont watch his step.

how many of those kids share the same dad? well, almost none of them. a different sucker (read: a different source of child maintenance cash flow) for each.

TOTALLY STUPID ! i cant honestly accept that he and another dude at work both beleived this to be true. :bnghd:

i even asked him on the quiet later in the day. is it true or are the other guys blowing the story out of proportion.
oh its all true. she had the ultra sound and all, now shes pregnant with mine aswell.

needless to say, it was the hottest topic ever discussed at our little work table.

rule #1 of working at my work: dont say anything to anyone, unless you dont mind people spreading it around for #s n giggles, all the while taking the piss out of you.

i then joked around, and said im gunna go home and do the missus and create #1, then next week ill create #2, and conceive a third a week after that.

then when all their birthdays fall around the same period (no puns please) i can save money by going and buying a milton bradley board game like monopoly that requires 3x people or more to play so i dont have to buy 3x seperate gifts.

theres a sucker born every minute.
a fool and his cash are soon parted.

both relevant sayings at this point, i think

[edit on 19/5/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Wow! All this knowledge people are are being taught today is amazing.

Truly I do not understand how it is that many of our youth do not know anything about human reproduction as taught in health class.

Were they absent that day?

Even so, people have no social skills either to know what condition other people are in and what they are trying to accomplish.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

add to that, at just over ONE WEEK it would have to be impossible to see anything via ultrasound.

The greatest knee slapper or sad bit of this all is that you can't prove the father by an ultrasound. Ever seen Idiocracy? Buy a copy and give it to that dude.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why do some women feel the need to perpetrate this common lie? I say common, cause I had a woman do something similar to me, although there were less children involved.

My ex said she was prego with my children, then claimed they were twins, then goes to the hospital one day for an hour and says that she gave birth to them prematurely and they both were still born.

Can you imagine they think we are so stupid that if they spit out a baby we will love them more.

My ex said she has a death certificate to prove it, for which I have yet to see, and you don't get one of those unless you were issued a birth certificate first. This all can't be done at a hospital over the course of an hour.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I bet it is a self esteem thing. They find a guy they feel would provide well for them, perhaps they think he is safe. It may be a meal ticket thing too. Either way, it is a very bad move that can traumatize the man.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
oh this guy is the meal ticket alright, a complete sucker.

hes a nice guy n all, but thats his problem. he's too easily lead around AND mislead.

he would have been the sort of sucker that just forked out cash in payments without ever doubting or thinking logically.
oh she says its true, so it must be... kinda guy.
he even talked about buying her a mini van for all her kids..

Hes been with her just over a week and promises her a mini van, beleives shes got pregnant AGAIN when shes currently 2mth pregnant.!

ding-ding-ding, alarm bells anyone?

at the end of the day its his problem and not mine, but what makes people so gullible to beleive everything unconditionally, and then come to work and tell everyone including the boss about it too?

sorry, ive just been totally bewildered all day as to this.
i keep thinking someone was jerking my chain but its definately legit.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hopefully dude will realise what he is getting into. I hope he has a supportive family that will wake him up. I seriously wonder how some people make it past puberty.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
you have told the guy this woman is stringing him along, right?!? 7 kids by 12 fathers

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

You ought to suggest to this fellow he use a vacation day to accompany this woman to the Dr. next time she goes in.

Give him a list of questions for the Dr. so he can hear for himself how impossible this all is.

And while you are at it, make the suggestion to him that he needs to get a paternity test done right after the litter is born, and before he invests in a mini van!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
we told him the reality of the situation, many told him it sounds like he's being setup for the fall.

apparently he told her and she said he still needs to have the (paternity?) test after its born. :bnghd:

some people are truely blind, but i guess some ppl need to learn the hard way.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmmm, Are you saying she already has 7 kids, and he recently got her pregnant so she is going to have her 8th? Or is she just lying to him? It could be someone else's. Or are you trying to say she is pregnant with 8 children? WTF, a moron right there. Who would fool around with someone who has 7 kids anyways? 3 is bad enough xD.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jca2005]

[edit on 22-5-2008 by jca2005]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
JC, woman already has 7 mouths to feed. (out of the oven)
is two months pregnant with # 8.
"dude" meets her TWO WEEKS ago, and now she claims she is pregnant with another (makes # 9, yet she's already 2mth preggers with #8 still.)

you cant get pregnant again while your already 2 months pregnant
LOL
the "dude" is a

you cant queue up babies like that. what a knuckle head.
now she insists he take a test after kid is born to prove he isnt the father.

i dont know whats more stupid. a woman with 7 kids who doesnt know how getting pregnant works
or a guy with a few other kids who accepts it as truth

therefore we are left to jump to the logical conclusion that he's just been taken for a ride, big time.

[edit on 23/5/08 by Obliv_au]

[edit on 23/5/08 by Obliv_au]

top topics

join