It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Pictures from John Lear on Coast To Coast! :)

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lear is on right now on C2C with George Knapp!
Is anyone else listening?
here's the link to the new Moon Images and other links.
Focus on Tsiolkovski.

www.coasttocoastam.com...


His website and other cool stuff.

www.thelivingmoon.com...





[edit on 19-5-2008 by jedimiller]




posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes, i'm listening!

I think he's mad at us, he gave a plug to other conspiracy boards but didnt mention us
We're just too rough for him!!

The moon has an atmosphere,that's what i heard and we never landed.
I missed some of it.

I like this host better than norey and Ian. He really knows how to interview and talk fluently.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
George Knapp rocks. Now that's an interviewer. Awesome on air voice. Wish he could get more time.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just wanted to leak something to all of you. Jose Escamilla has a new movie coming out called "Moon Rising" and we got to get a great look at it because the host of our program Jack Harris is narrating it for him.

Holy hell this movie is going to raise some eyebrows. High rez images from NASA of the airbrushed photos and newly digitally enhanced to see some of the amazing stuff they airbrushed out.

Just thew that in because of the moon talk.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy_of_wprt
 

Is that Jose "Rod" Escamilla?

I thought he only did rods. Anyway, i hope its available for viewing soon.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yes thats him. Oh he does a lot of cool stuff. He is working on the first ever IMAX UFO documentary.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
dangit I missed John Lear.........I don't start to listen until midnight and that means I miss the 1st hour.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Isnt it incredible how much crap is in meat?

The lady who died from mad cow, 22 years old.
And you never hardly hear of these cases on msm.
Feeding the animals other animals is very bad policy. :shk: The Japanese would rather eat Spam than our meat- but Spam is made with our meat isnt it?

(sorry to derail)

[edit on 19-5-2008 by dgtempe]



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Isnt it incredible how much crap is in meat?

The lady who died from mad cow, 22 years old.
And you never hardly hear of these cases on msm.
Feeding the animals other animals is very bad policy. :shk: The Japanese would rather eat Spam than our meat- but Spam is made with our meat isnt it?

(sorry to derail)

[edit on 19-5-2008 by dgtempe]


The other night someone suggested this :

Dear Captain Jack, Great program tonight!

Exactly what I've been thinking about cattle mutilations for yrs. When I first heard of how small the percentage of cattle that are tested for mad cow/prion disease, I immediately drew the connection to why the cattle mutilation phenomenon is occurring. If we have been observed for yrs, then it makes perfect sense that they would keep an eye on our most prevalent source of protein in this country. Also most people don't know much about the prion disease that has jumped species into the deer population and the large controlled killoffs that have been happening. I stopped eating beef yrs ago. Pork may be considered by many to be "unclean" but give me pork ANY day. Someone human or otherwise is monitoring out food supply and you can bet that the elite are eating grass fed beef only. Although 1 in a million people are dying from it, the results won't be seen for yrs since BSE takes yrs to show symptoms. By then the people responsible will be long gone.

Thanks
PK


I think this listener hit it on the head!



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mutalated cows in space!


What is this universe coming to?

Seriously folks, let's get back to JL and the Moon picks, which really does have something to do with the topic here.



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy_of_wprt
Just wanted to leak something to all of you. Jose Escamilla has a new movie coming out called "Moon Rising" and we got to get a great look at it because the host of our program Jack Harris is narrating it for him.


Sounds very interesting, do you have any links to the video (press release, date of release?) or has it not been announced yet?
Thanks



posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Looked at the JL pics. Unfortunately nothing 'aha' jumps out and bites me on the keester. Just a few cropped and prodded base of a crater rock pics that a vivid imagination would have us take as a secret moon base or catepillar type alien mining probe. IMHO.



posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Who is the "CIA board" he mentioned? Great interview. I agree more Knapp. I loathe Ian P. All he ever talks about is religion. Isn't he a minister or somehow heavily involved in the christian faith. He brings his faith to the table every time. Kinda boring to people who son't fallow his faith or believe in it.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torlough
Who is the "CIA board" he mentioned? Great interview. I agree more Knapp. I loathe Ian P. All he ever talks about is religion. Isn't he a minister or somehow heavily involved in the christian faith. He brings his faith to the table every time. Kinda boring to people who son't fallow his faith or believe in it.


He is talking about ATS as he was banned, he talks about it at the beginning of this video.



..very interesting indeed



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wait. Where are all the ATS'ers who claim we never went to the moon? I'd imagine they're dodging this thread for a reason.


Cool pics. Can't wait to see the higher resolution ones they've mentioned.


Cheers,
Strype



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype
Wait. Where are all the ATS'ers who claim we never went to the moon? I'd imagine they're dodging this thread for a reason.



I never understand why people do not ever conclude that they did goto the moon but with better technology than they told us.

I do not know about the pictures, though.



posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033
 


I also buy-in to this theory. I think the moon landing was staged just for the public side of the story. If anyone is interested in this subject I highly recommend watching the documentary "Moon Rising" it really gets you thinking.




new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join