It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: Honor Killings and Rape as LAW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok, my second post. And i'm angry this time people.

Im posting this as an awareness as to WHAT the Free world is facing in dealing with Islam on MANY disturbing levels.

In Pakistan(most likely other muslim nations), Honor killings are by law ubiquitous and acceptable to settle scores and debts. Honor killings are most usually meted out against women both old and the very young. Rape is ALSO and ACCEPTABLE form of punishment under LAW in Pakistan. See link for a very famous case:

www.youtube.com...

In Pakistan Rape victims are the CRIMINALS you freakin believe this?

I guess my question is this. If Muslims are SO pious and SO willing to submit to Allah, then why the evil nature of their laws and actions? To ALLOW gang rape by LAW is disgusting and so far removed from the love of God that it is detestable to even imagine how people survive in these blasphemous countries. The nerve of muslims calling the crusaders and Jews alike Evil is unconscionable! The fact that Islam is the largest and fastest growing faith worldwide is also disturbing to me.

THis further supports my personal desire to see Islam subjugated and wiped from the face of the planet it is an evil faith and has no place in furthering the Human race in a positive view, they are sick twisted animals that in my opinion do not deserve the life God breathed into them. I tire of the Liberal media trying to portray these people as "like" us as a monotheistic faith...they are not..they wish only to see death and destruction and to further push Muhammeds pedophillic campaign of terror..(muhammed was in fact a pederast).

i WELCOME ALL comments both educated and not (which is the usual knee-jerk post to threads such as these, the very under-educated as to what is really going on in the world)....

before you post a comment berating me or questioning my faith as a Christian and my Machiavellian answer to this issue please view the link to video. Enough is enough, they've had the opportunity for centuries to repent and switch faiths, and have not...so lets get down to biz and cleanse this cancer once and for all.

I submit we, as free nations worldwide, we must take responsibility and lead all to truth and also protect the innocent that have NO voice in their nations of origin....it disgusts me.

sorry for the wierd typing etc am very very tired. This just really upset me and i HAD to post to vent and see what others think.

Research the sick Islamic law Hudood.

LOL furthermore raped women are seen as adulterers!!! you freakin believe these twisted animals?!

Dare anyone to tell me im wrong or comin off too 'heavy' i welcome any scumbag muslims to post any comment they wish to my thread...dying to see how you explain this crap.

Oh one more thing...jeez sorry f im offending anyone at all (sure)....seems at least 2 a day are reported as abused or raped by elders in that country 2 a daY!!!!!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by GodMode]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GodMode

Hey GodMode!

You are a bit behind the times. As far as Pakistan goes, rape and honour killings are not law, they are something (detestable) that is done in the more backwater 'tribal' areas. As far as the LAW goes, they are forbidden, and punisheable. The Hudood ordinance (under which a rape victim could be tried as an adulterer if the rape was not 'provable'
) was finished in 2006.

Now that the meat of the topic has been addressed, I'd like to ask- how exactly does one push a 'pedophillic campaign of terror'
? And how was Muhammad a pederast?

I notice you bring up your christian faith into the topic, so I wanted to ask- are the muslims 'evil' simply because they are not Christian, or because of what they believe? Is everyone who is not Christian evil? Also, how do you reconcile your christian faith with the desire to 'cleanse this cancer once and for all' (considering that muslims have already had enough time to convert if they wanted to)?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by babloyi]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi Godmode,

Im not agreeing with you in any part of your post...There are many reasons for this.Here are some main reasons

Its obvious that islam is not used right and no religious law in world is right
Its not in the nature of islam to supress the women.Actually its in the nature of people,Sadly those people can archive their 'aims' in poorer and less strong countries such as Pakistan They mostly change the culture of people to worse and worse.

And im a muslim too who is living in Turkey at the moment.Maybe the only place that there is islam but no islamism.And people are much more modern and laic then other islamic countries in the world.But what they do here is not the best for sure.

Islam itself a good religion its given by the same god who brought us christianity,and Judaism.

I,as a muslim i oppose any islamism and im ashamed of what the other muslim people doing in the other countries it just doesnt sound right

Stay in peace

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
I guess my question is this. If Muslims are SO pious and SO willing...

THis further supports my personal desire to see Islam subjugated and wiped from the face of the planet it is an evil faith and has no place in furthering the Human race in a positive view, they are sick twisted animals that in my opinion do not deserve the life God breathed into them. I tire of the Liberal media trying to portray these people as "like" us as a monotheistic faith...they are not..they wish only to see death and destruction and to further push Muhammeds pedophillic campaign of terror..(muhammed was in fact a pederast).

...the very under-educated as to what is really going on in the world)....

...so lets get down to biz and cleanse this cancer once and for all.

... you freakin believe these twisted animals?!

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" - Matthew 7:2-3

Originally posted by GodMode
...i welcome any scumbag muslims to post any comment...

Thanks for posting Babloyi and Anonymous ATS despite this comment. I have hopes for GodMode to apologize to see if s/he stands true to the Book s/he claims to carry.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by saint4God]

join