It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember you...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I remember you, when I first saw you. Your pale skin and black dark dress. You came to the desk so shy and so inquisitive. I remember your interest in the hotel I worked at, the interest in the history and it's spirits. I remember your excitement when I offered you a room. I remember these things.

I remember when you were given the job at the hotel. I worked along side you and I remember when you moved into the dorm next to me. I remember the bunny head you nailed to the wall. I remember these things.

I remember the dances, the swordfights and the kisses. I remeber the walks and I remember your smell.

I miss those days. I miss your laugh. I miss your "meow" how silly it was and how it warmed my heart. I remember you.

sometimes I wonder if you remember me too.

A lifetime away now a sea of time separates those days from now. But I wonder still some days if you have looked for me. I miss you on these nights lying alone in the dark. I miss you even though you may never know.

sometimes we find those in our lives that make us better people. Sometimes we are fools that never realise till it's far too late who those special people are.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Oh man! That was so touching!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Of course I remember you silly..i seen you yesterday..

And about the meow thing..shhhh Its a lil embarrassing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sorry, I just have been thinking. When she left to go back to college, we decided to break up cause the distance was too far. I then went on to start dating what was to become my now ex wife. She had called and said she made a mistake and wanted to be together again. But it was me that made the mistake.

hindsight is indeed 20/20, I should have went to her. I should have chased down that dream.

I only hope that she is very happy today. I only hope that her life is wonderful.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Babe, I'm sorry to have made light of this topic.
Honestly, all my best to you...U2U me anytime, if ya need a mate...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

No worries nuts!
its all good and its all in good fun.
I know you don't mean any ill will.

I just miss someone that I should have been bright enough to see for the great person and perfect fit they were.

I just wonder sometimes if she still thinks of me.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wukky, there is not one person who has not felt this way at some point in their life.
Have you tried to look for her?
She may be feeling the same way.
Stranger things have happened.
AD

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well said AD and good to see you back on the boards again... missed ya.

Wukky, those were powerful words. Wow. I dont really know what else to say..

We are trying to get another short story competition going, we could do with your input / ideas. thanks...

edit: Ps... you cant write stuff like that though, you got to give me some chance..

JQ

[edit on 19-5-2008 by John Q]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by John Q]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hey John, great to see you too.

Yes Wukky! Off topic I know, but story competition. YES!
You obviously have a talent for writing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I would love to get involved. Lemme know when your starting it

I wrote something a while back but didnt get much imput for it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Like now buddy! We are brainstorming ideas in the short story forum.
The thread is by Intrepid and it's called..
What Next?

Only cause I'm too lazy to post a link right now.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Anywho back on to who im missing. I dont know if I should go and start looking for her. I mean im pretty easy to find if she wanted to get ahold of me. I mean I have had the same yahoo addy forever now. So if she wanted to find me I guess she could email me.

Anyway I don't wanna be a stalker kind of guy or anything. Im just missin her is all.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GOD

So I am not sure if God just hates me? or does he have some sick wicked sense of humor that he has decided that I am now the punchline to his jokes or what.

So I started this thread cause at the moment I was missing someone. I still do. But Access Denied suggested that I should email this woman, which I replied that had this woman want to get ahold of me she could because my email address has never chainged.

Anyway so God gets in on this thread aparently and sent this as his reply...

It is an email by an ex girlfriend I personaly would NEVER want to see again let alone KNOW. Oh My God! God.

Ok if this isn't proof god hates me then there is no proof I can show you.

[edit on 5/25/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Anywho back on to who im missing. I dont know if I should go and start looking for her. I mean im pretty easy to find if she wanted to get ahold of me. I mean I have had the same yahoo addy forever now. So if she wanted to find me I guess she could email me.

Anyway I don't wanna be a stalker kind of guy or anything. Im just missin her is all.

Perhaps, she is feeling the same though Wukky. Just scared like you are. You never know.
She also could have lost your email.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Man Wucky, that was an awesome post for some reason or another.

I don't know why, but I can feel those vibes when you talk about remembering times passed and the ones you loved.

Well, maybe she is thinking the same huh? Chances are she is, because the stars shine on all of us the same.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Why break up with someone because of distance?
That makes no sense to me. Was the relationship based on distance? If the answer is no, then distance is no issue, you would still love each other.

I would like to know though, what is your definition of love?

-Jimmy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Man Wucky, that was an awesome post for some reason or another.

I don't know why, but I can feel those vibes when you talk about remembering times passed and the ones you loved.

Well, maybe she is thinking the same huh? Chances are she is, because the stars shine on all of us the same.

And I think of you too Ben, I think of you.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WTH? Where did GOD go???

Man, this thread reminds me a lot of all my lost loves.... they all probably have bfs (or husbands) right now though.... :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Reminds me of just that song by Skid Row, "Remember You":

Remember yesterday
walking hand in hand
love letters in the sand
I remember you

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Love is the most difficult emotion to describe. The absence of someone you love is equivalent to spending time in hell. The removal of that presence that person who just by being there makes one's blood feel as if it's filled with electricity is something that can erode the soul.

Love of someone outside yourself constitutes the greatest of all human capacity. The fondness of their touch, the warmth of their breath, the sound of their heartbeat when you lay your head on their chest is something that cannot be described in mere words.

The tragedy is when because of outside circumstances the love you once held is taken from you. This will corrode the will of the mightiest person and decimate the very fiber of what protects our heart.

Love has rendered mountains to dust and kept the pyramids alive in a breath. Love had made and destroyed kings and made paupers the richest men in the world. Love has turned the most honorable men to thieves and has caused criminals to reform. Love is the mightiest force in the universe withstanding all things but as delicate as a butterfly's wings.

For with love all things are possible. To take it away would cause oblivion to be preferred to heaven.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join