It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAIN CORE: The Last Roundup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In links within this thread and in a couple other meanderings today the same words come back to haunt me:

Like Sheeps to the Slaughter

Auntie Emm! I wanna come home!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Monitoring, in the spirit of this thread, assumes that you are within the reach of the US intel. They may try to "round up" Americans when sit-x or martial law takes effect in the States but Americans are all over the globe. They can't reach all of us.

How are they going to find me when I'm virtually everywhere and nowhere

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
Anyone who soeaks up these days is at risk of being classified as a threat. I had this discussion with friends and key supporters before I came to ATS. I understand and I accept that I may be on such a list.

The best defense against this is...continued transmission of thoughts and ideas. Speak, while you still can. Reach as many people as you can, while you are still able.

There is an old saying. You can silence a person, but you can't silence an idea. We should remember this, and try to pass it on to others.

I've mentioned this elsewhere a couple of times, but not on this thread:

EVERYONE reading and visiting ATS, GLP, etc on a regular basis, whether they are skeptics or believers of topics - are on the list of dissidents and intellectuals who will be 'rounded up' during any martial law/power seizure situations.

Duncan

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Monitoring, in the spirit of this thread, assumes that you are within the reach of the US intel. They may try to "round up" Americans when sit-x or martial law takes effect in the States but Americans are all over the globe. They can't reach all of us.

How are they going to find me when I'm virtually everywhere and nowhere

Your self assuredness is in fact a vulnerability. You should probably laugh less and think more. Most of the intelligence agencies work together to some degree. Putting your thumb in their eye won't work to your benefit; trust me on this one.
I counsel caution and silence, unless your conscience requires you to go to war of course.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
EVERYONE reading and visiting ATS, GLP, etc on a regular basis, whether they are skeptics or believers of topics - are on the list of dissidents and intellectuals who will be 'rounded up' during any martial law/power seizure situations.

Duncan

How do you know that? You sound like you are expressing a fact, as opposed to an opinion.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I don't think we'll be rounded up. It would be stupidity of the highest degree to have all your "threats" in one basket, so to speak. Forget us trying to find others of like mind; the government will do it for us and pay for our transportation, apparently.

Of course, if i'm wrong then it's time for a pre-emptive strike.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here's my thinking: combine this list with the fact that the government can now detain US citizens without having a reason or filing charges against them (see www.abovetopsecret.com...
and you have an ominous mixture. They don't have to wait until the emergency to start rounding people up.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I think most everyone knew it was there, this seems more like just a confirmation. With one in thirty+ people on the list, someone you know, if not yourself, stands a good chance of being on this list.

However, rounding up even a fraction of that number would be a major task. My guess is that only the most eye-catching of all those names would really be sought in a national emergency. The logistics of finding and detaining more than one out of ten names on this list would strain law enforcement when added to all the other burdens they would have at such a time.

Still, a good thread. It is food for thought.

A star and a flag.

No, actually you are wrong, very much dead wrong. It is through entities such as Blackwater, or it's soon to be replacement, Greystone, a mercenary organization, which is currently in Iraq, and was in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, that those "subversives elements" (read free-thinkers) would be rounded up, through force, and if they were to resist, they are to be shot. That's called policy, procedure, and protocol, enacted through a National Emergency, whereas the state and or Nation would be under Martial Law.

Through enacting Martial Law, the "nice-Cop" goes away, and the "not-so-nice-Cop" is brought to the forefront in that a "private military" has less laws and civil liberties to worry about in order to "protect you" and by "protecting you" that should be read, hold you without reason, try you without reason, and detain you, without reason, all to "protect you" from the problem, which is you. You are the problem, because you question authority, if you're on that list.

Follow the link in the signature, to the Blackwater thread I wrote, and you will see what they are really up to in Iraq.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Have a look at the core processor architecture as well, all these Intel chips are manufactured as multi core processors with cores turned on or off depending on the product. They are all the same inside, almost impossible to reverse engineer and ubiquitous in the world today.

It must be one hell of a bot net for whoever has access to the bit execution level of computer systems. Execute disable bit is also very interesting in terms of what would be possible to do with the extra cores without the user knowing.

(yes I am running one core architecture processor)

I think that Main_Core and Core architecture are connected and I also think that its not about keeping tabs on you or me, it is about having a serious distributed network that makes scares of malware botnet's pale into insignificance compared to what the NSA and GCHQ can do with the core architecture.

I know for sure that anything requiring data protection should not be running on the core architecture.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is scary. bump

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Main Core, just heard about this today:
Main Core is the code name of a database maintained since the 1980s by the federal government of the United States. Main Core contains personal and financial data of millions of U.S. citizens believed to be threats to national security.[1] The data, which comes from the NSA, FBI, CIA, and other sources,[1] is collected and stored without warrants or court orders.[1] The database's name derives from the fact that it contains "copies of the 'main core' or essence of each item of intelligence information on Americans produced by the FBI and the other agencies of the U.S. intelligence community."[1]

The Main Core database is believed to have originated with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in 1982, following Ronald Reagan's Continuity of Operations plan outlined in the National Security Directive (NSD) 69 / National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 55, entitled "Enduring National Leadership," implemented on September 14, 1982.[1][2]

As of 2008 there were reportedly eight million Americans listed in the database as possible threats, often for trivial reasons, whom the government may choose to track, question, or detain in a time of crisis.[3]

The existence of the database was first reported on in May 2008 by Christopher Ketcham and in July 2008 by Tim Shorrock.[2]

source
en.wikipedia.org...

also:
www.dailypaul.com...

www.infowars.com...

snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
ARISE O THREAD
ARISE FROM THE MEMORY HOLE

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
ARISE O THREAD
ARISE FROM THE MEMORY HOLE

Looks like you just made the list....

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

how many times do you think they can put me on the same list?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I suspect a person can be elevated on the list as such..

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

challenge accepted

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join