It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dateline nbc same old, same old!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So who watched Dateline NBC tonight? Well i did and i think it is the same old favor the skeptic and make the UFO phenomina out to be a joke, i don't know why i even bother to watch these socalled specials because there is nothing special about them.... What do you guys think?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I agree, in fact after watching 10-15 minutes I turned my tv set off. The mention of 'little green men' occurred often enough in that short period of time to let me know this so called 'special' was anything but.

The agenda was once again to try and dismiss UFOs but make it look somewhat objective for folks with no true knowledge of the subject or for the skeptic or debunker who have already made their minds up.

As long as folks keep sitting inside their homes they generally will not see see a UFO. I have been fortunate to see them on three times over the years. All closer then 1000 ft, one as close as 25 ft (small 4-5 ft scout) I spend a good deal of time outside though and after my first sighting I have always kept my eyes open to our skies! I was always a believer even before becoming a eye wittiness though.

For the reporter who spends all his/her time behind a desk, inside their home or office, I ask you to use better judgment and perhaps try getting out more. In fact , when was the last time you saw a live pelican fly? OK then ... case closed!

prizmr

new topics

join