It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dateline MSNBC vote now!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Click on each of the sightings on the left hand side and "vote" will pop up underneath. Vote now!

ALSO VOTE IN THIS POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
what exactly are we supposed to be voting for?

I have looked at the site for clarification and I don't see anything......

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Click on the link I posted above.

Then on the left hand side all of the top 10 UFO sightings from the show will be listed on the left hand side.

Click on each of them and you can watch the video or under the UFO sighting you clicked on you will see "vote" where you can vote if you think it was an alien craft, military craft, or a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

All righty I voted
WOW 83% that voted think the Phoenix Lights were an alien spacecraft, amazing! That's good news huh folks?? Guess they thought the skeptics were as full of it as we did.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

the Phoenix Lights are now at 85%. By the way, I vote it was a alien spacecraft
But could also be in my mind a top-secret (man-made)aircraft.

I'll keep voting, probably most alien spacecraft, but the Florida one was a hoax--I think, wasn't it??

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I voted on Dateline's site and noticed that so far, with exception of the Gulf Breeze sightings, there were more voters who voted that each case was a true UFO as opposed to something man-made or that each of them were hoaxes.

I'm surprised that the Chicago O'Hare UFO sighting was not one of the 10 considering that it's so recent and that it was a mass sighting. Why didn't they include it?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I can't remember if they were deemed a hoax or not, I know there was a big flap over that paper model they found that they showed tonight....anyone else remember?

I was thinking that even if the one guy hoaxed his photos, the Gulf Breeze sightings went on for years with more photos then just his.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Also vote here: www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have voted I have to say I am surprised that although I have had multiple sightings myself I was much more analytical than the average voter.

I just could not believe the percentages on the votes in it seems nearly every instance.

There were 2 that I voted hoax on and several that I could not vote ET .. because it just was not conclusive at all.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The program was a bummer as expected.
I can't wait until Richard Dolans vol. 2 and 3 come out.
There are much better cases that SHOULD have been used.

I did read The Phoenix Lights by Dr. Lynn Kitei and it was awesome.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
I vote it was a alien spacecraft
But could also be in my mind a top-secret (man-made)aircraft.

Yeah, that should have been an option for many of the polls. Saying "misidentification" and saying "terrestrial but top secret" are two different things.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
All righty I voted
WOW 83% that voted think the Phoenix Lights were an alien spacecraft, amazing! That's good news huh folks? Guess they thought the skeptics were as full of it as we did.

Not exactly. Web polls such as this are unscientific, and do not look for a sample of the general public. Those who vote in web-polls are motivated to do so, they advocate a position by their vote, and it skews the results.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It would be nice if they could keep the lame jokes out of just one MSM piece on UFOs. If you go to their site you can see some cases that didn't make the cut. The Minnesota sighting clip is only 16 seconds long. WTF

Way to flash Shirmer's mag. Nice free advertising. That guy is a joke, but the skeptic in the beret was unbelievable. It's undoubtedly flares.

I'm very familiar with most of those cases and they left out so much info supporting an ET hypothesis. I can't be surprised how they dumb everything down.

top topics

join