It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft contrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There have been quite a number of posts recently about the "contrails versus chemtrails" phenomena which has prompted me to keep an eye on the sky since I live under a major flight path. I am not a believer in the chemtrail conspiracy, but I have caught some pretty nice photographs of contrails.
The shots I took today, 2/29/2004, were of the busiest sky I have ever seen. At one point I saw fifteen contrails and seven aircraft at the same time. I had by camera with me and my 10x50 binocular so was able to make some good observations. Most were FedEx aircraft. I even had enough time to return home and break out my 20x spotting scope get a closer look.
Contrail Photos
Before it got completely dark I drove out to the airport and that place was a madhouse! Lots of planes in holding patterns and constant take-offs and landings, again mainly FedEx. I would not have guessed that Sunday would be so busy.
The quality of the pictures is lessened to make it easier to load the page. If there is any interest in better resolution I can upload larger copies.

edit= 1,000 years off on my date. spoiled my time-travel secret!

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
sundays are heavy flying days. people fly somewhere for a week, stay as long as they can, and come home sunday to get home for work/school/whatever on monday. nice pictures though.

EDIT: oh, and the same goes for packages too. i think mondays are the heaviest package delivery days.

[Edited on 2/29/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
The shots I took today, 2/29/3004, were of the busiest sky I have ever seen.

3004!

Yeah, living near an airport I find the con/chem trail thing pretty funny. Nice pictures!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i dunno, this whole idea of spreading chemicals is just a lil too hard to believe

a) costs for this would be incredible. I mean think how much it would cost to load up several thousands of jet liners with gallons of chemicals every day.

b) no proof of contrail "fallout" has been found in "high contrail" areas.

c) WHY would the government do this to us? It doesnt make sense to poison your own people.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
i dunno, this whole idea of spreading chemicals is just a lil too hard to believe

a) costs for this would be incredible. I mean think how much it would cost to load up several thousands of jet liners with gallons of chemicals every day.

b) no proof of contrail "fallout" has been found in "high contrail" areas.

c) WHY would the government do this to us? It doesnt make sense to poison your own people.

Since when does the government have to "make sense"!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
its called depopulation

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
its called depopulation

using a two input system. kinda like epoxy, or nitro glycerin.
alone the elements are relatively harmless(prions and microwaves). together though, they become a silent weapon of mass extermination.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
using a=6, b=12, c=18, etc....
contrails = 666
vaccination = 666
golden arches = 666
kissinger = 666
sorceries = 666
necromancy=666
stubborn=666
unruly=666
insanity=666
witchcraft=666
mark of beast=666
illusion=666
book of the dead= 666
son of sin = 666
lustful=666
monetary=666
computer=666
calculation=666

coincidence? i doubt it.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Chemtrails are not killing us, they are trying to save us from Global warming!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Spectre, how long did those trails linger?

And I was going to say something similar, WW. I don't think that chemtrails are directly meant to poison the population, but are related to weather and the like.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Spectre, how long did those trails linger?

I watched them for about 30 minutes while my wife was shpping, but they were there before we showed up. The photos may be out of order but you can see the progression as the daylight fades. If I get some time this afternoon I will put them in chronological order.

The weather was mostly clear with a few cirrus coulds in the Northeast. details= humidity: 24% visibility: Unlimited, barometric pressure: 30.22(rising), winds: calm

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Chemtrails are not killing us, they are trying to save us from Global warming!!!!

And that makes them acceptable? I think not. I expect full disclosure.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i wish some research group would take a sample of these chemtrails and find out once and for all, what they really are.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
using a=6, b=12, c=18, etc....
contrails = 666
vaccination = 666
golden arches = 666
kissinger = 666
sorceries = 666
necromancy=666
stubborn=666
unruly=666
insanity=666
witchcraft=666
mark of beast=666
illusion=666
book of the dead= 666
son of sin = 666
lustful=666
monetary=666
computer=666
calculation=666

coincidence? i doubt it.

LOL! Excellent.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What you are most likely witnessing is some kind of high-altitude climactic phenomenon. Weather patterns have been slowly changing, that is to say, increasing in severity in recent years. Couple that with a few mega X-class flares at the end of last year and you could end up with a very funny upper atmosphere.

If "they" wanted to kill you all or sterilise you, they would simply put the chemicals in your drinking water supply. Altering aircraft engines to dump toxins high up there is a very expensive and inefficient way to do it. Even the "best" chemical weapons when detonated over a city will blow away in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here is a great video on this subject if ATS allows me to link it. If they don't allow it because I'm a new member then use the following keywords in Goggle. The keywords are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-7-2011 by Eschat because: repairs

new topics

top topics

join