It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE Never seen UFO sighting at Vatican on inaug. of the new pope in 05.Vatican belive alien NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The immediate area around Vatican City seems to be "protected" from
natural disasters and terrorists. Some entity has kept it free from harm
while the rest of the world experiences earthquakes, cyclones, fires,
bombings, etc.. over the centuries. (Just my opinion. I'm not a historian)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Exactly, no new information here. Thanks for stepping in with the links, Internos.

RARE NEVER SEEN 2ND UFO SIGHTING IS NEW IN THIS VATICAN UFO SIGHTING GIRL.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Exactly, no new information here. Thanks for stepping in with the links, Internos.

RARE NEVER SEEN 2ND UFO SIGHTING IS NEW IN THIS VATICAN UFO SIGHTING GIRL.

I'm afraid I wasn't clear on that, I was referring to the sighting at the Pope's funeral not the inauguration.

Please read this...

The use of All Caps - ALL MEMBERS READ PLEASE

...and please don't call me 'girl'.

Rush

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Erm?!

Am I missing something?

The video is nothing more than a video of a still frame on a tv.

How is that a video of a UFO?

The fact is it isn't. It is a video of a photo!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thx for posting that RARE footage!

On May 9th I was looking for 'answers' on another subject (Planet X) when I came across a Dutch article that revealed some interesting things (facts) about the Vatican, UFO's and ET's.

THE PLANET X AND THE "JESUIT FOOTAGE" CLASSIFIED "SECRETUM OMEGA - First Indirect Confirmations byLuca Scantamburlo

VERY interesting to read! LS decribes CB had contact with a Vatican insider who told him (and showed him evidence!) Quote: "From those e-mails rose up the story of a presumed Vatican Intelligence Agency, whose code would be S.I.V.: "Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano", which in Italian means "Vatican Information Services". In short the Vatican Secret Services."
Source: www.angelismarriti.it...

That lead me to read on May 10th: The Vatican and UFO's PRESS RELEASE (2005):

Quote:"he (the source) sent to me some stuff including a video (shown during the Pescara Conference) regarding observations of something like a tenth planet approaching the Solar System. Such video had been presumedly taped in 1995 from a space probe named Siloe and its images had been later sent to a secret radio-telescope hidden in an unused oil-refining plant in Alaska, totally managed by Jezuits.

Incredibly, later on there should have been some direct personal meetings between S.I.V. members and a nordic-looking race of Aliens coming from the Pleiades. These Aliens presumedly warned humans against another alien race met by the Americans in the California Desert. These meetings between S.I.V and Aliens took place mainly in the USA territory but also - twice - in the Vatican State , precisely in Vatican Gardens at the Papal Academy of Sciences in presence of Pope Pius XII."

www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMARRITI-ENG/PRESS_RELEASES/barbato-pressrelease2005.htm

www.secretum-omega.com/main.html

The story goes that the Vatican KNEW since the Fatima Apparitions and the 3th secret (1917)

Pope Pius the XII even wrote a letter about it.

Part of the letter is here: www.secretum-omega.com...

On May 14th 2008 - Reuters came with this story:
www.iht.com...

NOTE: A JesuitAstronomer, José Gabriel Funes, who works for the Vatican astronomer says "there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of extraterrestrial "brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans."

Coïncedence? I doubt it .... since I don't believe in coïncedences but rather in Murphy's Law

They know more then we (ordinary ppl know) .. ever since I was 12 yrs old, all I wanted to do was to spend a few years in the 'hidden' Vatican Library and read scripts that are highly CONFIDENTIAL......

Still would like to do that .. but time is running out .. in this life that is

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
error ...

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that 123space is an extraterrestrial that does not have the basic understanding of grammar and correct spelling. I've looked at more than 4 threads involving this video and well...from the same user. Kinda creeping me out to be honest

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I've looked at more than 4 threads involving this video and well...from the same user. Kinda creeping me out to be honest

No need to come in panic .Other thing is about 4 thread if you noticed all 4 are diffrent from its core subject is same but every time something new show up buddy

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I posted about the Omega secret further up...and copied excerpts of how the Vatican worked in with aliens and the US government from 1954 .

I see you have also posted a link to it although i think it is different to mine.
I thought it was pertinent to this thread to show the link to extraterrestials and the vatican but the MODERATOR saw fit to delete it and has advised it was irrelevant.

Yes, i do believe my posts are being targetted by the MODS. For what reason? It is your guess.

Interesting as that is the 3rd post to be tampered with by the MODS. Read this quickly before it too is deleted.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I posted about the Omega secret further up...and copied excerpts of how the Vatican worked in with aliens and the US government from 1954 .

Where did you post that? can you reposted i dnt saw that post

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sure i will have another go at it but am getting very tired of the MODS interference in all my posts lately. I have laid a complaint. I hope it's dealt with through the correct channels.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have now posted an excerpt with link at the bottom ( for those who U2U me) at: "The Omega Secret - the vatican + Aliens + USgovt" so as not to interfere or derail this thread in any way *sigh*

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
I have now posted an excerpt with link at the bottom ( for those who U2U me) at: "The Omega Secret - the vatican + Aliens + USgovt" so as not to interfere or derail this thread in any way *sigh*

Hope I'll find it! Thx!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Pffff THX!!! I got lost somewhere in those threads

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
did you know the vatican was the only people or esablishment that the knights of the templar took orders from during their search for the arc of the covant in king solomons tomb, after they found so called artifacts all of a sudden the vaitican rose against them a declared war on anyone claiming to be a knights of templar calling them non religious. i dont trust the vatican, even more now that our pope was in the hitler youth program and his father was an officer to hitlers army? CRAZY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

i dont trust the vatican, even more now that our pope was in the hitler youth program and his father was an officer to Hitlers army? CRAZY!!!!!

wows thats something new on this thread
So anyway in case of UFO i think POP is more open then other one in past.Lets wait and watch

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join