It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE Never seen UFO sighting at Vatican on inaug. of the new pope in 05.Vatican belive alien NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Hi all. I am the one whose post is quoted above. I was asked by another member to help contact WishTV in regards to that video because I am from that area. I emailed on of the anchors at wishtv asking them to please forward it to the archives dept., however, I did not receive a response. I contacted the Cision rep. and was given the information quoted. Regardless, there would be a fee attached to obtaining such tran.video.

Why at such a time when the Vatican City is heavily populated, when the eyes of the world are constantly watching, is there no other footage?

ANS TO YOU QUESTION IS VIDEO GET REMOVED FROM ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES & EVEN ARTICLE RELATED TO IT SO COME OUT OF IGNORANCE BEFORE THESE TWO VIDEO ALSO GET ERASED FROM INTERNET

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There has been a considerable amount of time taken by several ATS members to locate these videos (original and the newcast), but with no luck. I can't help but imagine that they will one day surface especially now with the latest acknowledgement by the Vatican.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have found the second video:

www.turboupload.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

ANS TO YOU QUESTION IS VIDEO GET REMOVED FROM ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES & EVEN ARTICLE RELATED TO IT SO COME OUT OF IGNORANCE BEFORE THESE TWO VIDEO ALSO GET ERASED FROM INTERNET

And with all those people there not one of them had a video or 35mm camera?

No point getting
about it and turning your caps on. If it was genuine, then at least some or even one of them would have taken the pictures or filmed it.
There isn't any. If some people had seen a UFO or captured pictures, they would have posted it, and kept posting the pics/video regardless of being pulled. You'd do it wouldn't you? So would they. They haven't
Just think about it for a moment before getting annoyed. How many people were there? How many people wanted a sign? How many of these people in a major European tourist city have at least a camera, video camera or even camera phone with them? With that amount of people it is not possible for it to go unnoticed

Its a fake.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
HERE IS YOUR ANS

A friend of mine was at the vatican in Rome waiting for the smoke to go up to signify a pope had been voted in 1978 I think?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
yeah vatican's weird. there's previous sightings like this old pic

[edit on 19-5-2008 by beastamerica]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

Hi coolism. I'm having trouble getting that video to load. Is this the video of the bright light/ufo over the vatican?

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
How many of these people in a major European tourist city have at least a camera, video camera or even camera phone with them? With that amount of people it is not possible for it to go unnoticed

Hi 123space. I think that Mark has posted genuine objectivity and has a point. It would be nice if there was another source regarding the sighting at the Pope's funeral. With that many people there it is quite frustrating not to have another witness come forward with video/photo. Have you fully researched other possible witnesses?

With that said, there must have been something of interest about it for one of the most respected Indianapolis news stations to point it out. I am still periodically searching for that news video.

Just a little advice. When you are quoting someone in your posts, please cite the source of that quote.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
HERE IS YOUR ANS

A friend of mine was at the vatican in Rome waiting for the smoke to go up to signify a pope had been voted in 1978 I think?

1978 is not 2005 - so thats not an answer

This is a more interesting photo and is from Rome, Christmas 1953

and turn off your caps

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Now please listen to me.
Of course, the issue with this video won't be solved by starting HUNDRED threads about it, and this is the FOURTH one BTW.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now:
1- The location is known.
2- The date and time are known
3- The News station is known

So,
www.wishtv.com...
feel free to contact the TV by yourself and to ask to them if the video is available, and if it is, then how much does it cost, and if you are really so interested, then BUY it.
We have wasted even too much time with this stuff, mate, time and efforts that have been ignored by YOU.

[edit on 19/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Exactly, no new information here. Thanks for stepping in with the links, Internos.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

That sighting photo of Rome in the 1950's has blown my mind Mark, has it stood up to scrutiny? The ufos really remind me of those seen during the Nuremberg visitation in the fifteen hundreds. The orbs were reported as making cross shapes in the sky. Just like that photo of Rome? Just like the orbs I've been seeing for decades. Jeez I feel stunned.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Frankly, it doesn't look too good on first sight (the dots, I mean).
Perhaps more disturbingly, I have just spent a few minutes googling in Italian (1953 + natale + Roma + cielo + UFO + ... you name it) - and there is no mention of it anywhere.
(It is true, however, that I have used the 1953 date, without corroborating it first. And I did omit the "natale" - Christmas - part in my third search, to no avail.)

Anyway, we have at least two Italian members on this board; they may be able to help.

And you might be interested in the alleged 1954 massive sighting in Florence.
(BTW, three basic search terms were enough to bring it up immediately on Google.)

P.S. A link to a search in English.
Enjoy.

UFO above Florence, 1954

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's just like Nuremberg. Those dots look like ufo orbs. Cross formation. From experience I'd say the majority of disc sightings in the dark are merely a circle of orbs flying in that formation, same gos for triangles.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Oh, it's not the formation what bothers me: it's the visual effect of being an addition, and not a too sophisticated one.
(And yes, I do have a trained eye, even if I say so myself. :-))
And of course the fact that there is no mention of them in the Italian part of the internet, as far as I could see.

About the Florence UFO: they were already discussed.
Sorry about that!

BTW, I love the mysterious Nuremberg incident myself!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Wow the Florence thing is amazing. The talk of angel hair, I can relate to this after a sighting two years ago. After we were circled by a mass of ufo orbs and a pure white mothership donned us four times, we noticed this stuff like rain coming down, threads of something almost like cotton wool and fibre like. That Angel Hair at Florence is fascinating and sounds the same.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Really?

Did you pick it up, have it examined - the substance they left behind?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have a theory:

I think all Popes, present one included are aliens posing as holy men, and the comments from the Pope the other day kind of reinforce my beleif.
"They" want us to know they are here, and this pope is just paving the way so the news will not be too shocking to humanity.

It is said they are already here, in North America mostly, but they are here to help.
Earthquakes?
Then i think, are they benevolent or malevolent?
What are they really up to?
Will this generation ever find out?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

We were so stunned and scared we hid in a tent. There was nothing noticeable on the ground in the morning. But it was real we only noticed it after they had largely departed and we had run back to the tent. Like tinsel falling through the air would be the fall, quite slow and like hair or cottonwool. I've always thought about it as gamma, like gods food. The radiation factor plays on my mind. Anyway I got to go bed so says the misses, ta for the chat and your information on this thing called angel hair. Thinking of Nuremberg too btw, wow that is straight off the orbs from Close Encounters, etc. It's the documented case that I can relate my own experiences with.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You mean the manna?
Yes, I can't say I blame you for that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join