It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE Never seen UFO sighting at Vatican on inaug. of the new pope in 05.Vatican belive alien NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why now Vatican officially declared its ok to believe in aliens?

Thats the most important question after officially declaration of Vatican about existence of alien .Every one asking same question at every ufology or conspiracy blogs & news channels. I think at UFOBLOGGER we find the missing link in this chain of events.

Their was a time when they house arrest Galileo for his finding.Vatican have explanation that he prove them wrong by providing proofs of his theory.

So know who provides them the proof to believe in Aliens this time?

Here in this post i am putting two UFO sightings video & 2nd sighting is rare one never seen or reported in media

External Video Link

They second video is really shocking for me we here in American never saw that before what you guy think about it?

More sespicious about all this is we dnt find many videos about these two sighting on internet even all videos are cleared up take a look at it .

Following on from my recent post on the reasons for the Vatican's recent admission about aliens I have searched the net high and low to locate the original video of the ufo (pictured above) that appeared over the Vatican in 05 when the pope died. Although this was aired on live tv back in 2005 it has now disappeared from youtube & google video and the best i can now find is the above photo of the event. Infact, all videos of the event have been completely removed from the internet with links to it from youtube, google & live video coming back as deleted or missing. You have to wonder what is going on here - is this video simply too sensitive for us to see? If you guys know where i can get the video please reply to this post.

So who goona debunk this Vatican ufo sighting

[edit on 18-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Your link is dead.

Please fix it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I HOPE ITS GET FIX NOT MUCH ON INTERNET ABOUT THESE VIDEO IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD VIDEO BY USING keepvid.com...
DO it fast

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
if you noticed none of the video get posted on youtube
.iI read the thread in which people complained that you tube removed their videos

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Snap Shot of 1st Vatican ufo

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Its strange no one commenting on it ???? what you guys thinking?????????

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Fine I'll comment.
How come in a major tourist spot like the Vatican City in Rome, not more people saw this? The net should be flooded with pictures and video.
The Vatican City was crowded at the points of when the Pope John Paul II died to the election of Pope Benedict XVI, it was spring so the start of the tourist season for Rome.

I say they're fake

On a completely unrelated point I think the most comical line in your link is this:

Immediately I noticed the 3 objects forming a triangle

What other shape can you form with 3 dots?

A 3 sided square? Star of David? Circle? Obviously they form a triangle
If they had formed into a perfect straight line, I would have been marginally more impressed.
How come they only show you a still from the video? Is that to hide the fact that they hang there, almost balloon like?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

The Vatican City was crowded at the points of when the Pope John Paul II died to the election of Pope Benedict XVI, it was spring so the start of the tourist season for Rome.I say they're fake

Did you forget that WISH TV reported this event !!

I received a call from a Cision rep. regarding the April 8, 2005 broadcast on WishTV. Unfortunately, they only started keeping records from June, 2005. Go figure. Other than contacting the station as Internos and I did, she had no other suggestions of where we could look. I am still waiting for a response from the station.

wishtv mailed back about this video too to on eof the reader in another thread related to Vatican video. How the hell you could say the videos are fake. You talking about why it snot came in media . because this news blackout by media & now all video vanished even wish tv removed its page too. But people like you always ready to comments & try to be debunker with out any reason .Did gov pay you for that????

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Who?

I received a call from a Cision rep. regarding the April 8, 2005 broadcast on WishTV. Unfortunately, they only started keeping records from June, 2005. Go figure. Other than contacting the station as Internos and I did, she had no other suggestions of where we could look. I am still waiting for a response from the station.

wishtv mailed back about this video too to on eof the reader in another thread related to Vatican video. How the hell you could say the videos are fake. You talking about why it snot came in media . because this news blackout by media & now all video vanished even wish tv removed its page too. But people like you always ready to comments & try to be debunker with out any reason .Did gov pay you for that????

I've already explained as to why I think they're fake. Instead of attacking me about it and adding me to your foe list, defend your evidence.

Why at such a time when the Vatican City is heavily populated, when the eyes of the world are constantly watching, is there no other footage?

YOU wanted people to reply. If you didnt want a skeptic to respond you should state it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A friend of mine was at the vatican in Rome waiting for the smoke to go up to signify a pope had been voted in 1978 I think?

She stood in the square with thousands of others and watched a vertically oblong light hang in the air over St Pauls. The ufo stayed there for several minutes and then disappeared. I don't remember this ever being reported or photographed. If you do find some info on it, I would love to see it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nice find.

Both video's worked fine for me, and I've never seen that last one before either.

They paid respect to one Pope, and welcomed another. Now that is a sign from the heavens.

So, now we have the Vatican, The UK information release, CNN, and Dateline all bringing attention to this subject within a weeks time. What does it mean? I think it's a little CYA, and feeling out the public.

Nice post OP.

PS Flagged and Star.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

If you do find some info on it, I would love to see it.

i find 2 videos here on www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com you could download it because video get deleted from internet already. . i just visited the wish tv site they also removed the news article too

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is another account of a UFO over the vatican but not the one I am looking for:

"On September 14, 1978, a UFO as big as an ocean liner was witnessed by many thousands of people (including police) traveling all the way from the southern end of Sicily up through the entire length of the Italian peninsula to the northern frontier at the French border. The UFO then returned to hover over Rome during the nights of Sept. 15 and 16. Is it no more than an odd coincidence that this was just a fortnight before Pope John Paul I was found dead under suspicious circumstances, apparently poisoned in the manner of the Borgias while working on a speech he intended to deliver the next day? The text of the speech he had been working on was never made public.
"For the first time in the history of the Papacy, an autopsy was demanded by the Pope's family (his brother and sister), as well as by some of the best doctors in Italy. This demand was refused. "Although the Pope supposedly died of a heart attack, he had no previous history of heart trouble. Shortly before he died, his doctor examined him and declared him to be in excellent health. Cardinal Gantin, who was one of the last people to see him alive, said: 'Neither his face nor his gestures betrayed any sign of fatigue or weakness'.
"According to the Vatican, the first person to find him dead was Father Magee, who described his face as peacefully illuminated with his famous smile. However, this detail is in direct contradiction with the official diagnosis of infarctus of the myocardium.

"During his brief reign, Pope John Paul I had discovered the existence of corruption on an enormous scale within the Vatican bank, and had begun to make a whole series of major changes in both the Vatican power structure and Church policies. Some of these changes were so sweeping and of such extreme importance that the appropriate term for them would be 'revolutionary'. On the night of Sept. 28-29, 1978, many highly influential people in key positions had a wide variety of strong motives to poison this Pope with the intention of reforming the Church according to the example set by the usually non-violent Jesus, who suddenly seized a whip and, without asking anyone's permission or advice, drove the money-changers from the Temple. Following the signs in the sky over the entire length of Italy, repeated two nights in a row over Rome, it would have been entirely in character for Pope John Paul I to have inaugerated his reform of the Church by revealing to the world the true Fatima message."
- George Andrews, Extra-Terrestrials Among Us

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Really good catch ....I think now those who called them self so called debunker's who just start shouting fake fake fake have to learn from that some time you guys need to rest & lets truth allows truth to comes out it self

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The omega Secret
www.ufodigest.com...

Has anyone posted a thread on this at ATS ??

It's fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Really good catch ....I think now those who called them self so called debunker's who just start shouting fake fake fake have to learn from that some time you guys need to rest & lets truth allows truth to comes out it self

Why at such a time when the Vatican City is heavily populated, when the eyes of the world are constantly watching, is there no other footage?
With the thousands of people that gathered, are you saying not one of them had a camera? In a tourist hot spot?

Still say its fake and the question is not going away, no matter how many smilies you put next to it.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't know what Wish TV is, but I can tell you the piazza was so full of people that the great majority of them couldn't (physically) look anywhere BUT up. If it were there, people would have seen it - and they wouldn't have kept silent, believe me.
Also, there was extensive live coverage by many TV stations, most of which included panoramic sights of the sky around St. Peter's.

Listen, I am not saying that it couldn't have happened. But to base it all on purported footage of a very minor station seems unwise...

On the other hand, there were other extraordinary (note that I did NOT say "supernatural") events on that day, April 19th, that were never mentioned, even though hundreds of millions around the world saw them...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I received a call from a Cision rep. regarding the April 8, 2005 broadcast one WishTV. Unfortunately, they only started keeping records from June, 2005. Go figure. Other than contacting the station as Internos and I did, she had no other suggestions of where we could look. I am still waiting for a response from the station.

wishtv mailed back about this video too to on eof the reader in another thread related to Vatican video. How the hell you could say the videos are fake.

Hi all. I am the one whose post is quoted above. I was asked by another member to help contact WishTV in regards to that video because I am from that area. I emailed on of the anchors at wishtv asking them to please forward it to the archives dept., however, I did not receive a response. I contacted the Cision rep. and was given the information quoted. Regardless, there would be a fee attached to obtaining such tran.video.

That particular video of the newscast that (briefly) covered this has been removed from that site. I am not saying that it was due to it's content, or maybe just a time issue.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
I don't know what Wish TV is,

WishTV is a local news station in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Cision complany keeps the archives/tran.video.

Rush

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Oh, OK. Thank you.

(I am glad you obviously didn't take it as an offence or something, because it surely wasn't intended as one.)

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join