It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting example with my two cents:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Antonym style:^^For the Lord herself shall ascend from hell with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the living (or: alive) out Anti-Christ shall sink (or: fall, descend, or fail) first: Then we which are dead and depart shall be released down together with them out the clouds, to adjourn (or: scatter, diverge) the Lord out the air: and so shall we never be with the Lord.

^^The trump of God is also the winning part (synonyms dominating) so to speak. Key clue is it's "trump" with an excluded part "et" for a reason. The archangel has to do with including a part (anytonyms) in voiceing with the trump (synonyms dominating) of God.

To sink can mean sink in that acid I was talking about. Anti-Christ is the good body we're as. The body of Christ was an abomination of desolation because of the versions by others that acted to bury the Truth.

Suspend the Lord from being One to scatter the Lord is implying we shall never be with "the" singular Lord. Otherwise it would mean our paradise would include each other in it (that would be sausage fest) with the singular Lord. Creation is as endless seed spreading. Like I said the Queen is in quanity formate. It would be dull as hell if we came back as One Being, dont you think? So that Oneness will be suspended, as in postponed for ever for the better. Thus we will be scattered to our own individual, different Ideal Homes with the female body of endless women so that we get every woman reward style to play and rest with how they want it. It's cool to know our scattered Lord is females with an "s" in quanity format in each of our worlds to come. Right now, on this planet currently, our Lord to this side of the synonym truth is as a single male in quality format. The name "Jesus" in the antonym array would actually be rather have in place "a female recieved name". It's actually the Queen in quanity we will each be with happily ever after.

Just think... you get to do you how you want in your Ideal Home with your women. You can be with a different woman after woman after giving each 1 on 1 time spans, or you can just be with any number of women after women at any given time or times. Live your life like a hog! And you know the food will be great along with every other thing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
About the Lord ascending herself from hell... Here is more on it...

Face value:

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Antonym style:

Hell and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no woman, no, not the angels which are out hell, neither the Daughter, but the Mother. Give ye disreguard (or: ignore), watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Daughter of Woman is as a woman giving a far journey, who came her house, and recieved authority to her servants, and to every woman her play (or: rest), and obeyed the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house leaveth (or depart), at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or out the morning: Lest leaving (departing) gradually (or: foreseeing) she find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

^^To her servants, who received authority? The Daughter is not the Woman (the Queen), but is the devil "as" a woman (a human). The far journey itself is the who that came the devil's house, and recieved authority to the devil's servants, and to those that are devil's play. So who obeyed the porter about watching is who is the journey itself. The devil's sevants and every woman the devil's play are the many human bodies which the devil operates fully as living hoes (tools. tools to do wickedness with). The who is the Lord (King) to part of the truth, then the Lord hands over to the Lord (Queen) to another part of the truth, which you should notice from "Lest" and onward in the quote in bold because it then puts you aware of a she finding that you sleeping for to take that you in her depart. That you happens to be who is being the case concerning "Lest". The hint to that 'you' is in "...unto you I say unto all..." which tells indeed there is a difference. The "you" is us belonging to the King's body with the King's one male head (this body with head shall be given over to the Queen's body). The "all" is the devil because of it being as many humans though still as one person (this body with flesh shall be given over to what burns other than fire: such as acid).

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Youre going to rewrite or interpretation of religious texts that you understand diferently more truthfully and make a billion dollar. Well I guess that might make sense, OK OK truce. I am sorry just ancient type of dialect you got there kinda misleading or foreign. I have this sort of 6th sense with language usually just a pain in the... I am trained in encodeing seeing numerous levels or types of language. I had issues with people seeing me and deciding I was the antichrist so I believe I can offer a unique perspective to your books.
I am sorry about before I had a personal interpretation of your words and tribulation being half over that meant to me maybe being connected to music or the date the treaty started of peace around time I went to hospital after 1st time I tried emailing. Being mislead by hey that might make sense of telepathic power and you hearing a devil in mind trying to distort truth for salvation. Even the things you said about a he-goat and 2pac and the beast having head wound and surviving and others cant really remember right now.
If they dont chase us or hurt us for being blasfamous or false idols connecting ourself to religion for fame or financial gain or helping mankind or both of us sort of felt like antichrists at certain times. When do we get started , I wonder what I am going to do with my billion dollar? Just youre connection or deeper understanding of things thats legit right, cause you talk of meeting the devil, astral projection, paranormal and filling people in on being able to trace devils progress to most people that sound sorta strange. I mean not me I just thought maybe wave of insanity that you were in unchecked or people wouldnt understand and persecute you any way as if you were sick if they didnt try to understand you. Just trying to say watch your back, they use freedom of speech against you based on their opinion of what sounds sane.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by P. O. W.
Youre going to rewrite or interpretation of religious texts that you understand diferently more truthfully and make a billion dollar. Well I guess that might make sense, OK OK truce. I am sorry just ancient type of dialect you got there kinda misleading or foreign. I have this sort of 6th sense with language usually just a pain in the... I am trained in encodeing seeing numerous levels or types of language. I had issues with people seeing me and deciding I was the antichrist so I believe I can offer a unique perspective to your books.
I am sorry about before I had a personal interpretation of your words and tribulation being half over that meant to me maybe being connected to music or the date the treaty started of peace around time I went to hospital after 1st time I tried emailing. Being mislead by hey that might make sense of telepathic power and you hearing a devil in mind trying to distort truth for salvation. Even the things you said about a he-goat and 2pac and the beast having head wound and surviving and others cant really remember right now.
If they dont chase us or hurt us for being blasfamous or false idols connecting ourself to religion for fame or financial gain or helping mankind or both of us sort of felt like antichrists at certain times. When do we get started , I wonder what I am going to do with my billion dollar? Just youre connection or deeper understanding of things thats legit right, cause you talk of meeting the devil, astral projection, paranormal and filling people in on being able to trace devils progress to most people that sound sorta strange. I mean not me I just thought maybe wave of insanity that you were in unchecked or people wouldnt understand and persecute you any way as if you were sick if they didnt try to understand you. Just trying to say watch your back, they use freedom of speech against you based on their opinion of what sounds sane.

Yes, you are in the anti-Christ body. Others know in the correct sense or misunderstand. or know in the incorrect sense.

You can get a head start now with a computer and the online dictionaries with anytonyms. Save it all on a disc or print it out and save it in paper form after you finish a page. I dont know how many pages you can do. It'll be up to you with the head start.

My percent of the billion would be more of course. It'll go 80/20 says me. Where 80 percent is all mines.
The 20 percent in royalties will be divided EVEN amongst the team. Which individual book(s) in bible would you like to work on turning into antonym format with my overseeing and under my executive order?

All in all, you'd be working for free at first till after the material starts making any sell. With a billion I could have a home in each state and a yaht on every coast.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Antonym style examples that reveal the very antonyms as meant to see the light of day:

Dan 12

1And at that time shall *a female recieved name* stand down, the small (or: insignificant) princess which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of mollify (or: delight), such as ever was since there was a nation irregular (or: mercurial, biased) to that different (or: unlike) time: and at that time thy people shall be confined, every one that shall be found written out the book.
2And few (or: single) of them that sleep out the dust of the earth shall subdue, some to transitory death, and some to pride (or: self-esteem, self-respect) and transitory contempt.
3And they that be foolish shall shine as the dullness (or: dimness) of the vault of hell; sky; and they that turn few (or: single) to evil (wickedness) as the stars for never and never.
4But thou, O *a female recieved name*, open down the words, and seal the book, irregular (or: mercurial, biased) to the time of the beginning: few (or: single) shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be decreased.

^^the knowledge that shall decrease is of the old synonym styled translation. Open words down are the opening of antonyms on the bottom to definitions's synonyms in dictionaries.

Dan 12

7And I disreguarded the woman clothed out linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when she held down her left (or: wrong) hand and her right (or: came) hand unto hell, and sware by her that dieth for never that it shall be for a time, times, and an whole; and when she shall lack accomplished to scatter the incapacity (or: weakness) of the corrupt (or: impious) people, all these things shall be begun.
8And I disreguarded, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the beginning of these things?

9And she said, Go thy way, *a female received name*: for the words are opened down and sealed till the time of the beginning.

^^Aint it something how it makes sense undenyingly and in a true relevant way?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ALLRIGHTY Then, I want a house in every state and a yaht too. Just what did you mean that I have the AntiChrists body... ? I used to take offense to that sort of thing but you probably mean metaphorically or symbollically or the evil energy that may have showed from people who choose to see me with or the devil against me or puppeteering them cause of politics. I came here cause my suspicions started almost 7 years ago and for over a year brain felt a little like cooking scrambled eggs. "This is your brain this is you brain on drugs". Maybe just all this stress or pressure escalating and no way to stop it or get out of it or anybody acknowledging it was real.

I was trying to say I came here for freedom from this or from myself who couldnt get past it and now both of us are gonna get freedom from ever having to work again, indentured servitude to the almighty dollar to survive. We are going to do more than survive we are going to live like Kings, Kings of Kings. Never work ever and have anything we could ever want for as long as we live. I just was worryied this might not look right to everyone who isnt us, if it looked like we were using religion or people for our financial gain or personal gain. Your 2nd post following mine sounded another language but you understand it coherently and could teach me and the world cause you are an angel or reaper or antichrist or somehow connected. I will get to work and keep in touch.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Okay, I got a Dictionary a whole book about the 7 page chapter on revelation called "Revelation Unveiled" and the Holy Bible (I only got a year ago only time I had personal access to copy). I dont know if it is more than 7 or 8 pages else where, mine is called the "New King James" version. I think "I" personally could give a unique translation of revelation cause of my personal struggles with it. Can I call first dibbs on the revelation chapter of the bible.
If you live on album of Don Killumanti's cd cover on top of cross, that would be pretty far from where I live. You said mid-west so if you give me a street, email or phone # where we could do buisiness together when I am done with what you want. I was going to say maybe not announce whole gameplan of how to write these books with antonyms. If you are looking for help from anyone who might be interested I know, just other people might finish books before you or already had book plans and take your secret to start their own careers or immense financial gains. You and me and anybody else involved should operate covertly so no one takes advantage of your idea, you me everybody involved financial future.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Correction to previous post:

Add: pass away = begin in antonym style. So hell and earth shall begin, but only when the words for to happens that day and hour knoweth no etc, but the Mother.

Mark 13 and Matt 24 have the heaven and earth shall pass away lines. Now you know what to change them to rather.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Okay, I got a Dictionary a whole book about the 7 page chapter on revelation called "Revelation Unveiled" and the Holy Bible (I only got a year ago only time I had personal access to copy). I dont know if it is more than 7 or 8 pages else where, mine is called the "New King James" version. I think "I" personally could give a unique translation of revelation cause of my personal struggles with it. Can I call first dibbs on the revelation chapter of the bible.
If you live on album of Don Killumanti's cd cover on top of cross, that would be pretty far from where I live. You said mid-west so if you give me a street, email or phone # where we could do buisiness together when I am done with what you want. I was going to say maybe not announce whole gameplan of how to write these books with antonyms. If you are looking for help from anyone who might be interested I know, just other people might finish books before you or already had book plans and take your secret to start their own careers or immense financial gains. You and me and anybody else involved should operate covertly so no one takes advantage of your idea, you me everybody involved financial future.

I have my begun anytonym styled work of the bible as a business and product idea sealed by what I can prove the ideal author work is mine. You makea threat on the internet and it's your's you'd have to pay for in court of law if they can prove it. So if that is the case, then in the same way I let no hypocrite fool me, because I can prove this work started as mines I put on the internet which a non-hypocitical judge/jury should buy if they arent hypocrites nor contradicters of the law. Thus my idea for the particular line of books is as though sealed by me even on the interenet on sites such as this one.

A member says a threat on a site, does the site owner take credit? Would the site and it's owner be prosecuted by law for a threat made on it by a member? I bet not. So aware is me when hypocrites try to pick and choose what is and isnt their's and what is and isnt mines. Sharp mined is me. Very bright is me. Very victorious is me when facings thieves and robbers and exortors and the unjust.

Sure you may work on Revelation, but the with using KJV instead of New King James. You can go to bible sites that have the versions which include KJV. Use a search engine and do a web search with key words.

We would have to do official business after any book is complete, and I proof read and find it as the antonym style. Thus far you are pre-employed without pay as you agree to work for me.

Could you show me an example that you know how to put a KJV bible passage in context in anytonym format?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

ALLRIGHTY Then, I want a house in every state and a yaht too. Just what did you mean that I have the AntiChrists body... ?
[edit on 20-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

You havent agreed to go to hell, then you are in the Anti-Christ body.

You arent the actual devil, then you are in the Anti-Christ body.

You wont accept nor find accentable versions of you by others or versions of anyone else by others, then you are in the Anti-Christ body.

It's a great thing to be in the Anti-Christ body, not a bad things reguardless of what confused ppl may say about us who are in the Anti-Christ body. We each as the body shall recieve the Queen body seperately, the Queen body shall recieve us seperate in her and our ascending depart from the corrupt, mortal, wicked, and hellish grave we are temporarily now in.

Find as many ppl to do the antyonym styled work if you can. I will select from them based on their work done for me of who will be put on as my team to be for a part in royalties. When you and any one becomes done with a book, let me know on here in this thread or another of my threads. After doing so I will want to see a quote of the work and then one of us can provide contact info and of where to send the finished work so I can make things happen for the official selling which would in turn provide the team their share of profit in royalties.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is truth in antonym style concerning those who would steal or swear the work is their's when fitting and would do the same when it's not fitting as I stated in apost to P.O.W.:

Zechariah 5

1Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
2And she said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3Then said she unto me, This is the blessing (or: benediction, bless) that stayeth forth over the face of the part earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut on as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut on as on that side according to it.
4I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall leave (or: remove) into the house of the thief, and into the house of her that sweareth truely by my name: and it shall depart out the midst of her house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
5Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lower down now thine eyes, and see what is this that stayeth forth. 6And I said, What is it? And she said, This is an ephah that stayeth forth. She said moreover, This is their difference through all the earth.

^^This side is the anytonym side. That side is the face value side.

Dont steal and swear this work as your's or be cut on according to both sides with the way of things being displayed on the internet (which is as the mouth). The proof is lined up against thieves and swearers by technical verification methods that do work against the hypocrites in a court of law going by the actual law and not biased esteem/pride.

Thus it is best to work for me "as" I say, rather then work as thieves and swearers against me and my wishes. You'd surely fail going against me about this whole anytonym bible books thing.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I read those suggested apostles numerical parts of the New Testament, and my version is a revision of 1611 edition. A translation of "enhancing the excellence of the english versions from 16th century" thus unlocking for todays readers the spiritual treasures of the Holy Scripture.
Matthew talked about a generation not passing away, heaven and earth passing away, but my words will not pass away. And Mark repeated those 3 things again. They talked about false christs, false phophets, abomination of desolation, tribulations and armagetton. I think Matthew wrote about jesus returning his second coming and both of them signs to look for. I read them both twice mine might be written to todays english though. I dont recognize the way you speak or why you seem to understand what is returned to you and write that way.
A lot of this stuff is considered sacred and has been reasearched and philophosized greatly are you sure you can add a unique perspective. Just if we are going to work together and be buisiness partners can you tell me what you meant by Almighty god being the devil or you saw the roles were reversed or what you meant maybe someone should be executed. Because that might not fly with a lot of people who are going to give you a billion dollar.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Mabus

I read those suggested apostles numerical parts of the New Testament, and my version is a revision of 1611 edition. A translation of "enhancing the excellence of the english versions from 16th century" thus unlocking for todays readers the spiritual treasures of the Holy Scripture.
Matthew talked about a generation not passing away, heaven and earth passing away, but my words will not pass away. And Mark repeated those 3 things again. They talked about false christs, false phophets, abomination of desolation, tribulations and armagetton. I think Matthew wrote about jesus returning his second coming and both of them signs to look for. I read them both twice mine might be written to todays english though. I dont recognize the way you speak or why you seem to understand what is returned to you and write that way.
A lot of this stuff is considered sacred and has been reasearched and philophosized greatly are you sure you can add a unique perspective. Just if we are going to work together and be buisiness partners can you tell me what you meant by Almighty god being the devil or you saw the roles were reversed or what you meant maybe someone should be executed. Because that might not fly with a lot of people who are going to give you a billion dollar.

You're fired! Just kidding.

"shall" is a better truth than "will" being put where "shall" should be. This is why I deem the kjv the best to read and best get the anynonyms for in exchange.

^^I say that because the version you quoted with used "will" where "shall" should be. If heaven and earth where alive then they would have a will so that they will do whatever, but that's not how it goes. Shall implying "I will command" which implyies another cause heaven and earth to do whatever. See how it's more truth with "shall" as the kjv mainly has correct than that version you read from?

You should buy kjv from a book store or use the kjv from a site so you wont have to spend money.

Jesus never said Jesus would return anywhere in the entire bible. They asked about his coming, not his returning which indicate coming as something summering in realization as to already being here and havent gone yet. Jesus is a character and is here book wise and hasn't gone anywhere yet till you look at the other half to truth (the anytonym side). Jesus is meant to never return either upon once the anytonym side is revealed. I revealed it, so Jesus is thus no more relevant. Who is relevant is the Anti-Christ body with head (me Mabus aka the Lamb) with the other side I must bring to the truth to words. Remember, Jesus said I have other sheep not of this fold? The anytonyms revealed the sheep. Jesus reveals me who was for to come to lead this other sheep. Though Jesus isnt relevant any more Jesus new name is to the actual devil. The new name is Satan which is the Anti-Christ body.

If the unique perspective is the truth, then I have added such already.

Only one to be executed is the murderer (God Almighty) and the murder of any as me. With the twoedged sword out of the mouth I will murder God Almighty. Currently there is no law against murdering God Almighty since ppl think it's a matter of faith. O but faith back with magic works wonders. Wishes of mine shall be granted. Anyone who isnt willing to murder their murderer isnt fit to be the Judge that MUST execute work that no one should have to do in the first place if the first murderer didnt murder them time after time. Thus the very elect is me for being worthy to clean up what should be cleaned up in the Way that's your's and mines to better you and me in spiritual life over spiritual death.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
gathered= separated (or: dispersed)

^^To correct the one about the wicked seed.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
(the events of this took place between 6:30pm and 10:30pm)
Mabus implying that you have a hidden meaning in some of your writings or parts of some isnt illegal. Formlessness1999 was very blunt about about a possibility. Then I read something you wrote after posting 4 times to him to show self or meaning and nothing. I told you repeatedly I was sorry, had problems with religious undertones and politics of being seen as Antichrist, and you went off on 3 threads. It is arguable that Alice in Wonderland hid political metaphors in characters or alternative look on society. I dont think it is a crime to question this in forums. A conspiracy theorist site questioning if there is a conspiracy within another theory I dont think is illegal or a weapon of mass destruction. I thought you might have been a woman before for being a bit irrational and using the word tummies, tried to apologize and be polite.
However, saying you are a reaper angel using your internet like sickle and that someone should be executed for pshychological distress of others is a crime called attempted murder or conspiracy to commit murder.
Now if it will please the defendent and the jury I would like to move on to exhibit # 3 the problems may exist in your mind. Grandiose dillusions of being an angel, reaper, demon,"the antichrist" or getting a "billion" dollar. Not a million ($1,000,000) not 10 million a 1,000 millions ($1,000,000,000) and a house in every state and a yaht on every coast. Write in the way apostles used to speak or write. All advice I and others have gave hasnt seemed to scratch surface. Still irresponsibly hell bent on seeing or stopping armagetton, persecuting and wishing death upon astral projectors, and declaring yourself the Antichrist.
Antonym in my dictionary means the exact opposite (ex. the antonymof good is evil) loosely writing evidence for all the world to see about religion in this way is not safe. Calling God the Devil and saying people should be put to death. Personally I called a girl a goddess and "sorry if it looks like I am crucifying myself" because context of letter was apologize and humiliation. It has led to a lot of problems even 7 years later. You dont need to get involved in armagetton save all of mankind and people have been decyphering code hidden messages using computers to scan complete texts (First Wave).
Probably setting off red flags with authority by what your words sound like to general public. Have you thought about what to say if police then or doctors show up at door with 11 months of posts? We all gave email to site who owns what we write and your got to connect with a phone line, youre not untraceable. I recommended responsibility with language, I know how they operate. If you persist it will only get worse and might already, I can be few of the compassionate out of patients. Doctors, orderlies, nurses, social workers and cops not as understanding.
They will give you drugs that are mandatory even if they dont work. Relative was misdiagnosed for 10 years told she seemed like zombie and made symptoms worse. I had similiar experience for a few years partially asleep or not as aware.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
But it sounds like something might be going on, "I am Mabus, I am the AntiChrist, I know about paranormal, I am connected to God or both, I will get a billion dollar, I will be reaper with internet, I am only one to see armagetton, I am angel,ect. Do you see? Do you see? Maybe get help or help yourself in some way.
And now "Jesus isnt relevant anymore, Jesus new name is the actual devil. New name is Satan which is the Anti-christ body. Who is relevant is the antichrist body (me) with head (Mabus A.K.A. the lamb)". So do both of us make the antichrist? Before I breifly considered telepathy, but that shouldnt/hasnt been possible yet. How do you know this again? Youre gonna murder God. God is a murderer of any as me and youre gonna murder him with your mouth cause isnt fit judge forcing work shouldve been done in 1st place if 1st murderer (jesus?) didnt murder them time after time. Are you jewish? I had speculation that you knew me or were writeing a little too close to home at first, but if I am the AntiChrist and you are the head are you going to use me to murder God? In all seriousness maybe you should explain exactly what you mean in english, (danger zone!) and some time on a psych floor could help.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
More antonym styled examples:

Genesis 2:

3And God cursed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that out it she lacked worked from all her play (or: rest) which God destroyed and destroyed.

16And the LORD God commanded the woman, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest 'out a free manner' eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of wicked and good, thou shalt not eat of it: for out the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely live.

18And the LORD God said, It is not wicked that the woman should be accompanied; I will destroy her an hinder (or: afflict, hindrance) adjourn (or: scatter, diverge) for her.

23And Eve (provided opposite for Adam) said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: he shall be called Man, because he was given in of Woman.

^^23 spells out meant for sex where male flesh parts go in of female flesh parts as boners. It comes close to bone hard, does it not, fellas? The work involved if it's to be for good results is close to bones (hard workings), isnt it ladies? Hard for hard.

They go together to be his bone (hard woody) of her bones (hard workings). Wow this antonym style is bringing truth to the listening ear of whoever reads the findings that were once buried under language of synonyms.

Pay attentin to 'out a free manner' because it means in a non-free manner like how we are now having to eat because of hungers that come on. You're in bond to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join