It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
...wrote a book, and pre-stated the writting at face value in the book must also be translated into antonyms, would it be a more entertaining book to you?

The intent to such a book would be to get ppl aware that there are under laying facts included all in the meaning to any word. When you read the meaning to a word in a dictionary you should know to also include whether the word is a noun or etc. (which I bet you don't overlook)...and also include its antonyms (which I bet you do overlook) and synonyms (which I bet you don't overlook)...and also include its origins (which I bet some overlook or simply dont care about)...and also include its italic put sentence examples (which I bet you don't overlook) in how the word may be used.

After I make this taught, and put to be taught in schools worldwide, I'd like for ppl to then re-read the Bible as to see the full truth as though truth is a twoedged sword out of the mouth to words (Thus the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Hints: *Caugh* opposites must also be read for, concerning reading and understanding the very word content). If the bible's true intent is revealing "truth", then you should read for the truth in its full context. Such includes the whole listing to a word which includes the word's opposites, does it not?

Yes, you could write a book that makes sense at face value while it also makes sense as what is under laying.

Since the bible was meant to be written truth, you should have already knew to read its face value and also its under laying value.

Does anyone else see what I've been caught on to concerning an author's higher intent for you in what all there can and may and might and would and shall and should be for you to do with reading to intrepret their work in full?

^^And if it didn't occur to you to do so yet, so-called versed bible readers, then you have yourself to blame for missing out the full scoop by having found total bliss with only half truths to bible books content.

All in all, overlooked opposites (antonyms) are as facts laying right under your nose. Take a sniff to raise them up like the spirit of life that entered into the two witnesses so that they stood upon their feet. The feet are on the bottom of you. When you read a word in a dictionary, what is listed on the bottom? The antonyms! It's as the feet of a word. Bow to the feet, so-called versed bible readers. Turns out you werent so versed after all, huh? True winners abmit to having been fools before moving on.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well what do you have to say, so-called versed bible readers?

This thread has knowlegde so sharp as a sword that it makes way high egos bleed into silence.

No one on the planet can present to you truth instead of half truth expect Mabus (me!).

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
And if you thought I was frontin', then ask yourself why the character Jesus would say "verily, verily" which stresses "in truth, in truth" as though to two sides to be aware of. The two-edged sword didnt come out the mouth in Rev for it not to have a factoring implication either.

The truth ppl been reading into all along was only a half truth. There is the sheep and there is the other sheep not of this fold that MUST be ALSO brought! Just read John again.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i genuinely do not understand a word of this, it may aswell be Russian. its almost as if you dont want people to understand because you want them to think you are on a higher wavelength. Im not religious but didnt jesus and the bible use metaphor and analogy so people could better understand the teachings. a simple message is often the most profound.

Carl sagan and Stephen hawking are not so highly regarded just for their intelligence but largely for them expressing their intelligence in a manner most could comprehend.

still it has a poetic quality, almost lewis carroll like.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Let me give you all an example to opposites you might over look.

red

^^Its opposite is blue. You know the sky is usualy blue though some times red because of certain factors.

green

^^Its opposite is yellow. You know green tree leaves turn yellow during a certain season.

Christ

^^It's opposite is Anti-Christ

False Christs

^^It's opposite is True anti-Christs

Certain words have definitions with words that have opposites.

How lazy are you is the real question, because I bet you if I make the other half to the truth of the bible in antonym form, it'll sell just as well as the current versions of the bible after it is realized what truth MUST include that has been left out by many. And what is that that is left out? The antonyms side which is apart of the ENTIRE definition if we're to go by truth (full truth which must be stressed because many are blind to it. Which is why you do see "verily, verily").

And by the way, all the word I listed are in the gospel, such as "red" and "green". Do a word search of the bible, and you'll see again how true that is.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

The written bible is to be read in all perspectives from literal to etc, from like to as, from etc to etc, etc. if it's intended to be truth in full! Ppl taking sides who would say it's only literal, are only half-truthers...likewise in vice-versa. You understand now when you're dealing with truth? In other words, aint no half steppin' because there can be none in the TRUTH. It's just a shame how truth has to be stressed inorder for ppl to read into it's entire sides. You all who would only look at the syntonyms, are the half-truthers/steppers.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Another example concerning names...

Definition: John-
a male given name.

At face value:

Matthew 11:2
Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,

The under laying antonyms value:

Matthew 11:2
Now when *a female recieved name* had disreguarded in the prison the play (or: rest) of AntiChrist, she received two of her disciples,

You know, if you're a male and have a male given name, do you realize you are going about it and with it as a female by submitting to it? Submittion is a female quality and it is in males obviously. As in it is then that "a male given name" becomes "a female recieved name". You recieve it as a female by submitting, do you not?

And yes, "heard"'s antonym is "disreguarded".

The opposite of given isnt taken because taken implies something was done forcefully on your part.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Okay, I think I got it:

So in the ending there was no God for the Word was no longer enough and you undid creatation...good job

Honestly, if English is your native language and you are indeed over 18 please seek some help because your words have little syntax or comprehension and you may have some problems like a stroke or an inbalance of some sort. Not that your idea has no merit, just it was rather jumbled like the writings of a stoke suffer sometimes are.

Not to sound harsh or mean. Just being honest.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Okay, I think I got it:

So in the ending there was no God for the Word was no longer enough and you undid creatation...good job

Honestly, if English is your native language and you are indeed over 18 please seek some help because your words have little syntax or comprehension and you may have some problems like a stroke or an inbalance of some sort. Not that your idea has no merit, just it was rather jumbled like the writings of a stoke suffer sometimes are.

Not to sound harsh or mean. Just being honest.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Ahabstar]

^^You added "no" as though it's an antonym to a blank space? What dictionary did you use to pull what is not an under laying fact? You are not using any antonym by making "no" pop up out of thin air, you know? So work on learning your antonyms.

So the next time you want to point out a problem with someone, try to pull the beam out of your eye first.

As for "undid" you added the "un" which is a prefix which would imply something was first did before it became undid. That is way off. And the dictionary doesnt have an anytonym for did. So get your mind right.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Sorry, I have to agree with R-evolve. I dont understand anything you are saying.

Im just curious though. Is English your native language?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hold up. You dont understand what I mean in what I wrote? Or you dont understand what I wrote?

I find that hard to buy. Why take all the effort to tell someone you dont understand any english word? It wont change a single english word I wrote in how I wrote it either. You are just fa, fa, fa foolin'. You make yourself sound ignorant when you talk about english though dont understand any english word I put. I cant help you. Can you understand? And if you suddenly can understand english words, then you were just being childish in telling a lie. Then I'd pretend to ask you this: Why lie?

^^Dont even speak. I already know why someone would lie to someone they dislike or like to play malice against.

I got a lot of ppl itchin' because they realize how they can't win this war going on amongst peoples.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have been drawing all my life, and red's oppisite is green (blue&yellow) blues oppisite is orange (red&yellow) and yellows oppisite is purple (red&blue). There are 3 primary colors red,blue and yellow that all colors are made from. There are 3 secondary colors purple, green, and orange that are mixes of primaries. White is lack of color and Black is everycolor put together. I tryied to show you something that you didnt know for whatever reason, and I didnt try to talk to you condesendingly or like you were inferior for not knowing. Just showed you what I knew and talked like normal. Its not just me you cant understand you sometimes, can you try to express yourself without the biblical verses or just go in depth with what you mean not how the bible handled similiar situations?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The thing about a twoedged sword is it has what?

Two sharp edges opposite (antonyms) one another being of the same material in truth. And the thing about the two edged sword in Rev was that it had to do with the what? Mouth

^^What's the out the mouth implying? Truth is of two sides to word's content (definings including sytonyms and antonyms).

^^It aint my fault if any one cant put two and two together or use wisdom.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Are you still the anti-christ Mabus? or was that just another thread. I think you are repeating some ideas that i saw on your last thread but i still am lost. The Decode thread where you say you have proof you are the anti-christ.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Which of you want to see how the bible makes sense in an antonym version? Check this below when you're ready for the other half of the TRUTH...

Some examples with Revelation at face value with under laying fact under it in bold:

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

^^And I saw one of her heads as it were wounded to life; and her lively wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

^^And there was recieved unto her a mouth speaking weak (or: insignificant) things and blasphemies; and incapacity (or: weakness) was recieved to her to cease forty and two months.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

^^And she had incapacity (or: weakness) to receive death unto the original of the beast, that the original should both speak, and cause that as few (or: single) as would not worship the original of the beast should be revived.

Here are some examples from the Gospel with under laying fact following under in bold:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

^^For few shall leave (or: depart) out my name, saying, I am Antichist; and shall deceive few.

"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."

^^Whoso never shall seek to save her death shall lose it; and whoso never shall lose her death shall destroy it.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

^^And ye shall be loved of all women for my name's sake.

^^Since loved is pastence it means that ye another will hate in presentence. Got to have an eye for detail.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

^^Out falsity I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

^^This truth reveals that the bible is a story with things that shall come true.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

^^So shall it be at the beginning of the world: the angels shall leave (or: depart) forth, and sever the good (or: virtuous) from among the biased, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

^^She answered and said unto them, She that soweth the wicked seed is the Daughter of woman; the tares are the children of the good one; The friend (or: ally) that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the beginning of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned out the fire; so shall it be out the beginning of this world.

^^Out the fire can imply rather being burned in something else such as an acid.

Anyhow, does anyone now see how something intended to be recieved as truth of all truth also makes senses in antonym formate which it should?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
^^^Now that you see it all makes sense in antonym style, you all with too high egos need to ditch em and give props to who props are due with all due respect.

When I come out with an anytonym version to the popular bible version (KJV), you all in search for truth will buy it because it will catch on worldwide as though the four winds blew. I will be richer than the current riches person in the world. I bet you! And watch how other would copy to make antonym versions. I'd call my bible the "Underlying Version" (UV). Yeah, the world will soak up the UV rays of who they shall know or shall not know is "the" anti-Christ. With all that money I will get I will have power since systems give in to what money tells em to do. I will then change the way of life. I know some of you dont like to see another person shine and do well. Cowards is what you are who would bicker in rage at me and my great works. Behold, even I come as a thief when I steal you away from the face value to the writing in the bible.

I'll soon put together a hired team who I'll pay royalities to that will work for me in producing the world's first antonym version of the bible altogether. I'll be the executive author who will go down in history as a legend that ever brought the other uncounted aspect in truth to light. Which of you would like to work for me as a translator for royalties? The bigger the team the quicker the version gets finished. Matter of fact I'll put out books to the bible done in this version seperate. I think I'll start with Revelation...then Daniel...then the four gospels...then Genesis. Not sure yet, but this way I can put on the shelves quicker. I come quickly!

You can try to read for the antonyms but it would be much easier for you when another person (me) and their team does all the translating work so that you can just buy it and start reading what else in truth was meant for you to finally realize. I think women are going to really be into reading my version because the whole male leading role in the old versions will be done away with in my version to reveal the female turn to play a leading role in the then bible books.

I know certain of you hate me because you see I would indeed become a billionaire. You'll see me make appearances on T.V. shows from 700 club to National News to etc, and I wont hold back that the anti-Christ (Mabus) is an innocent me and that God Almighty is the real Wicked one. Whoever believes in a version of themself or a version of another is a decieved person. Thus the anti-Christ aka the false Christ (person who is not any of that crapp other ppl can say) shall be out the closet as the original and not any version. I will single handedly raise the Chuch (Satan--our actual non-devil body here on earth).

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am beginning to understand what is being said here although I'm not in total agreement.

It would seem in this context, if one denies ignorance they are also conceding literacy.

Of course in this case, the only way to have the complete truth known is to publish a blank page bible. That way anything that could be said would be included and the opposite would be understood.

If you want to help U2U me a couple of blank pages with your BEST thoughts.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't understand what the fuss is all about with all the cryptic words and pseudo-intellectual concepts regarding a particular set of religious works that we have in this thread (maybe I just don't have the same bright spark that all of you seem to have), all I can say is that there is no one (single) truth. Your truth and my truth can be different; if you say that the sea is blue and if I say that the sea is wet then we can both be true and different. This is truth.

Unless the sea is green, what is the color of the sea by the way?

[edit on 5.19.08 by toreishi]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
More examples:

Rev:22:12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

^^And, behold, I leave (depart) slowly; and my reward is with me, to recieve every woman according as her play (or rest) shall be.

^^Wow. Side note: Putting ourselves "with" Jesus means we will recieve every woman like Jesus says the other (antonym) truth. Life shall go on and on etc. so we're each looking at an endless supply of women of our own. And we'll each be their play (play can be for sex to etc). Forget 72 virgins when we can have an endless amount of every woman in reward style so that you know they'll look how we each want our's and act how we each want our's! Dont know about you half truthers, but I like the antonym aspect to the bible truth.

Luke 21
35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

^^For as a snare shall it leave (depart) on all them that dwell on the face of the part earth.

^^Damn! This is truth coming to light indeed because ppl have been dwelling on the face (synonyms) part and not the other (antonyms) part. The synonyms part shall leave and I have fulfilled it!

^^You cant deny that fact either no matter how big of an ego you have.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Regularly put:

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

^^Why in the stories would they say Lord twice? It's obvious now! It's because of the twoedged sword concerning words that come oou of the mouth!

Further examples in antonym style:

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

^^Afterward left also the other 'persons who have ever had sexual intercourse', saying, Lord, Lord, shut to us.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

^^Few will say to me out that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied out they name? and out they name have cast in devils? and out thy name done few (or: single) wonderful plays (or rests)?

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

^^When the Daughter of woman shall leave (depart) out her disgrace (or: obloquy), and all the corrupt (or: impious) angels with her, then shall she sit upon the throne of her disgrace (or: obloquy): And after (or: behind) her shall be gathered all nations: and she shall unite (or: connect) them one from another, as a shepherd uniteth her sheep from the goats: And she shall set the sheep on her right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the Queen say unto them on her right hand, Leave (Depart), ye cursed of my Mother, inherit the kingdom disorganized from the superstructure of the world.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

^^Then shall she say also unto them on the left hand, Come from me, ye blessed, into transitory fire, disorganized for the devil and her angels:

^^Side note: the devil is the Daughter. The sun and stars wont last fire wise, and are in space disorganized and shall be disreguarded for devil and her angels (us) when change takes place to where we split (that's Hell to devil and Ideal Home to us).

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

^^Then shall she answer them, saying, Out falsity I say unto you, Out as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall stay away into transitory punishment: but the evil (or: wicked) into death transitory (or: mutable).

^^"these" is referring to us not the devil. This place is transitory type punishment. We non-devils will stay while it (this place) wont stay with us in it.

The more I see it, this world has the King over it quality wise, where we're in troublous war days and have to work. The world coming has the Queen (revealed by the antonym side) over it quanity wise, where we're in better days and get to play and rest (as in, dont have to work to survive and live decent).

^^Yes, the King is as a single male which was for to rise because the King never been gone. The Queen is as every woman, and endlessly concerning the world to come per person that isnt the devil. Anyway, that's just my two cents with this new version material we get to check into.

You know what? It's sort of like how we were left with more music by Pac though Pac had passed away. It felt good realizing he left us with much back then. Well it's like this, too, with the bible now because the Living Two-Edged Truth Itself left us with much more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join