It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "secret" of the NWO(please read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What if the nwo will be, 'invisible", what if there will be no visible public institution of the new worl order ? Let me explain. If the nwo places persons under its power into all the significant positions of power in the world, meaning all the world leaders, they would never have to expose themselves to the public. Who leads our leaders? Our presidents, prime ministers, governments? if the nwo has these people working for them we could never know(it would seem that all countries are still acting independently) the world would not have to look any different than it does today in terms of its governments. The only reason for suspicions would be annual mettings of all government leaders, which already goes on(U.N. bilderberg) and they would not give the impression of being more than just meetings of heads of government. We would not be able to know that all our gorvernments are in cahoots with one another everything would be pretty much the same with all our freedoms etc. Governments could then plan wars to further the cause of clampening down on our freedoms and it would all look "natural". I believe the "war on terrorism", is one such war. When chips are introduced it wiil most likely be after a planned war to make people think they need them for protection and it wold make the world a better place(no fraud, drug trade etc.) only when EVERY country eventually starts agreeing with the idea of using microchips may some of us realize something is going on it would be too late then. They must love people talking about the nwo especially forums and tv specials(99% of tv is controlled by a handful of people) causing disinformation and ridicule to the idea, it IS proposterous. So now we have people waiting for a visible N.W.O. as if it will be a E.U or a U.N. people will continue to wait looking out for the "hole inthe ground", while walking into the "spider web" that is the nwo. We may/would still be posting here up until the last minute, when we realize. If anyone wants to go there the bible mentions SEPERATE horns(countries?) giving their power to the little horn this may be what i posted above (all governments remain intact but report to a "little horn"
the use of little may also indicate the difficulty of knowing that this "horn" exists or is there or is in conrol.

share your thoughts please

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Uh, you just learning about this stuff right?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO Uh, you just learning about this stuff right?
My... how helpful.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why don't you waste your time spoon feeding the kids around here?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
theneo what do you mean?

I hope it was a good read at least,,,

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think its pretty good. People who don't know much about the NWO would still read this thread, and get something from your post.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That is probably one of their best tactics for hiding their agenda for world domination, remaining in the background under closed doors, with no official names.

The microchip implants are the scariest thoughts I have in respect of the NWO plans. It will be the most greatest invasion of privacy and the greatest tool of control.

After this, they can then monitor populations, destroy some secretly with diseases in certain areas of the world, etc. Literal slaves to some group of people we don't know how they look.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
this happened in the thirties. now, the veil is getting thinner that hides the man behind the , ....uh, ...curtain.
it was aldus huxley, i think, that wrote, if i wanted a totalitarian society, the first thing i would do is convince everyone it's a democracy.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Interesting theory, but I was thinking we were already ruled by a kind of NWO. The Money Order ( the so-called " free enterprise " ).

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
retardedgenius: I agree, plus television is there to brainwash us. Desensitize us from violence, hate, disrespect, aggression, assault, abuse, drug use, as well as introducing stereotypes into our mind and portraying images and making us want to be them. Music channels are good, listen to their lyrics and lookat their attitudes, clothes, drug use. The more money the government makes from arresting people on drug use, the more money they can spend for whatever they want in thier quest for total world domination, control and power.

top topics

join