It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone noticing any unusual animal activity?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I was at someones house today and the flies were really bad. They were flying around her back door and would come in when door opened(several, and seemed like that was what they were trying to do). Anyway, the flies would come after us. They were flying crazily, super fast and in small quick circles. They would come after us like they had rabies and had gone mad. Flies can't get rabies can they? Also, saw 2 dogs dead on my road today. That is unusual here.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
I know in Arizona a couple of years ago grasshoppers were the norm when summer came. We don't get them as much as we used to, maybe the moved to nevada?

Na , they are still in Arizona . They are all out here in the casa grande area driving me nuts. Them and all the flies.

Ama

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I feel weird adding to this post, to be honest. Been many like it.
You know "I been feeling weird today too!" and "I feel like the awakening is happening now!"
Then nothing ever comes of it.

Just yesterday, the neighbour's cat got hit by a car in the middle of the road. This is so weird. This cat never wanted to cross the road before.. and never even goes far from the neighbour's front door.

Today... My dog started whining more. Whimpering. He is.. Well, being whiney and clingy for no reason. He looks sad, won't leave my side, and is craving cuddles and attention. Rubbing against everything and everyone with an insane passion only he seems to understand.

This is akward. If anyone knows pitbulls, mine is like the majority of them. HYPERACTIVE, happy as hell. Always. Can't get him to stay still for anything.
Fleas was the first thing to come to mind, so I got Frontline Plus, and he is still doing it!! Fleas never did this to him before. I am worried for my puppy.

EDIT: I just remembered now... Freaking out this morning. 4 or 6 RED ants on my bathroom floor the morning, weds May 21.. yesterday morning. Never seen that before I live in the 2nd story. They were just wandering around, not following in a line or anything, maybe lost?

I forgot about this, because not long after.. They were gone. Where could they have gone? Never had ants here. 2nd story apartment. Bathroom. Nothing in there to attract them...

[edit on 22-5-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My dogs are both pits, so I know what you mean. They are definitely acting different. They are in great health,so I know that it's not a health issue. I been watching the birds too. Why are they flying so low to the ground. I find myself dodging them with my car all the time lately. They are also roosting earlier and they seem to be perching in the oddest places. There is no doubt in my mind that something is going on. GOD only knows what it is. We may never know, because we may not be sensitive to it. I keep thinking about a prediction I heard about a 9.5 in China this June. I hope it's not true. The world is changing before our eyes, yet I am not afraid. I know for a fact that we go on to another life. As Einstein proved, Energy can not be destroyed, it only changes forms.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Article about cow eating chickens.
www.reuters.com...

Also saw on Good Morning America this morning, a bear opening a car door. The car owner videotaped it. The bear's cub was already in the car, all the doors closed, then the mama bear walks around to driver door and opens it with her hand, er paw, to get Junior.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Every one loves chicken...Mad chicken eating cows hahaall

I will giggle about that all day

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I just had a parakeet show up in my driveway yesterday. I caught it and started to look for its owner. It seemed to be perfectly healthy when I caught it, but it was dead in a matter of hours.

There have also been an increasing number of reports of coyotes in the city, which is unusual.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Have been following this thread the last few days and decided to post. My two cats have become OBNOXIOUS the past week or so. Normally the stay downstairs where my golden retriever can't bug them but when ever I sit or stand still for a second they are on my lap or rubbing my legs non-stop. whether or not the dog is there. That is weird.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

I saw a 6 foot rattle snake cross a road in Henderson. There seems to be a lot more critters lately. As Vegas pushes further into the desert we're going to have problems with displaced wildlife.

Either that it's all the hot air emanating from the three stooges running for president...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There's a thread just put up, Rare Tornado Strikes Califorina, in the alternative news forum, everybody might wanna check out. Sorry but i haven't learned how to post links yet.

I'm in Chicago, tornadoes are the norm here, but we recently had a quake. Quakes are the norm in Cali, but they're gettin tornadoes, Looks like things are switchin around, might be somethin to this talk about the poles shifting.

Anyway what ever's goin on the animals are sensing it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
For what it is worth:

Last November I was up in Northern Canada, working. I ate at the same place everynight, had the same order...steak sandwhich, Pilsner times three and chicken wings. One night I stepped outside to go across the snow covered street to the bar and this skinny Cree trapper grabbed me and said "I see spirit animals in the Churchchill."

I told him to F&^ off and tried to go into the bar and he sort of jumped in front of me and said the same thing.

I said " What the f^%$ are you babbling about old man?"

He sort of ignored my question while talking to me about his "spirit animals"....I asked the guy by the door if this guy was a local nutjob but he said no.."He is and old trapper from the churchill river.."

"OK" I said. Anyways I lit one up and listened to his jibber jabber. The thing I remember is that his "spirit animals" are very busy.

I have met lots of people around N.A. but this guy haunts me. He really believed something was about to happen.

For reference this was above the boreal...in the Shield area were most people speek Cree and Denia.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I try to observe and make connections, I never know if I am going in the right direction but this is something I need to do why?

As most know here at ATS I know of beings other then human beings. Long ago I was told that something happens here that wasn't supposed to have happened and they are here to try and help when the time comes.

I have written that I am a human with an alien soul that they sent here to help when this time comes and I have no doubt there are others like myself that have been asked and agreed to come here to help.

Throughout my life they come to me and show and tell me things which I have shared openly and everyone can take what I have written in any manner they would like.

I have read where people say the Earth is to do a flip and I had no idea what this was so I observe. I see shows that Scientist say this is correct and the Earth is in the process. From what I hear and read when this supposedly happened long ago most human life was destroyed.

I wonder is the Earth in the process with all these happenes and we are being fed the lines it Global warming, I don't know.

I would think everything that is happening tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, landslides, Tsunami's, fires etc. are an indication that this might well be a flip in process.

As bad as all this is maybe this is the good stuff that is easing what this human race would have endured if these beings weren't here helping.

We look at this as bad but maybe we don't know what really bad is. Maybe hundreds of thousands of life lost is better then millions or billions.

Unfortunately this is something we may never know but I felt I needed to write it. We all need to observe and keep an open mind to everything.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

So, what did this guy think was going to happen? Your story is intriguing.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I know what you you mean. I went to Walmart for a few hours, came back only to see my pitbull in my newly remodled kitchen cooking Smoke Sausages on my George Foreman grill, and the cat was rolling a blunt out of my last bag weed. I said "are you bitches crazy?"

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well, from what I can remember, he explained that some of his "spirit animals" change into "real animals". He claims he has followed them as they try to play tricks on him. ie. warning other animals to stay away from his traps.(remember up there things have not changed much over the past 100 years...most places you have to fly to, ski doo to or walk)

Anyways, he seemed to be concerned about all of the mines and exploration for oil, minerals etc and that if we continued our assault on the earth that the earth would undergo a cleansing. The animals,whom he claimed he could talk to were trying to warn everyone.

I tried to tell him about the Hopi Prophesies but he had never heard of them.

He was about 60 years of age, very thin, but seemed to be in very good health. He had just brought some furs to the fur traders in La Ronge and was enjoying his new found wealth.

Just a note...these trappers stay in the bush for months at a time and they get what has been called bush fever. They began to talk to themselves and see things that others do not after a few months of isolation.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it is weird but i hear you all on this topic. me and my neighbour have found that the robins are acting weird, in ways they are all suicide missions, they fly into building non stop this year, my neighbour says every window has been hit by them. Usually i find them a very peaceful bird, i have alot of fruit trees so they attrack a large number of birds, and they are attacking each other like i have never seen. And the other day a bear was in my backyard, usually you dont see them til fall when all the fruit is ready, they have come out of the mountains extremely early. But many animals are not acting their usual self. Maybe they got what the bees have? And where have all the bees gone. when my cherry and apricot trees are in bloom usually you cant get enar the trees , they hum and there are thousands of bees, but this year i ahd to look hard to see a handful of them. There is something really wrong happening. I'm usually not all doom and gloom, but this is just to weird non the less.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just reporting more unusual stuff - Last night we heard our ducks quacking loud and crazy. Well, two owls were acting strange out there. Seems one of the owls attacked a duck(never happened before and owls never been down low in the yard ever) and this morning the duck died then. It had a huge gash in its side. I have never seen the owls do this before. The ducks could not of been bothering them. There are owls out here but they are very high in the trees and never have I seen any of them come down ground level. Also, had 3 more birds(different times) try to suicide in my car again today. Could it be that they hear a noise that we can't (like dogs do) and it is too much and it just drives them insane? I always hear a high pitch noise now especially at night. The animals can hear it 3+ times more? It might be so bad they can't stand it??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Posting from Southern California. Three nights ago (1:00 a.m. on May 21st), the neighborhood dogs started moaning. It kicked off with my neighbor's dog and quickly spread to dogs all over the neighborhood. It went on for a good ten minutes.

I've heard a lot of animal sounds before, but I've never heard anything like this. Ever. The dogs all sounded like they were crying and in pain. It was VERY creepy. I actually dropped what I was doing to call my friend, simply because I needed to feel like I wasn't alone in that moment.

Said friend laughed at first when I told him what was going on and said that maybe the dogs were crying about the death of a loved one, a la the cartoon "All Dogs Go to Heaven". However, after I held up the phone to the window, he paused, turned serious and said "Well. I hope that isn't a sign an earthquake's on the way."

The moaning was so loud, my neighbor was woken up by them. He came out to check on his dog, and that's finally when the moaning stopped.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Another bird report. Last night, on the cell phone with my friend who is a Sherriffs deputy again. He had already had three birds fly head on into his patrol car last night. Also, as he was driving, he just "ran over another dead bird in the road". He turned around and the the bird (a large dove) was not dead, nor injured, was just sitting in the road, like it was scared. He had driven his car over the bird, which made no attempt to move. Then three other doves landed with the first and only one flew away as he approached them. He then noticed several of the dove flying around which is very unusual, at 10 PM and later.

While we were talking another cop drives up and says "I hit a bird today, they just keep flying right into my car!" This is occuring in the Phoenix area of Arizona.

Also, lots of nearly deadly bee attacks being reported in the area.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

OK. That is wild. I wonder what all of those crazy dogs were howling at. That is just wild.

Has anybody else in your neighbourhood had a comment upon the event?

Or is everyone to busy to pay attention to what is going on around them at any given moment?

This is what I miss about wilderness and the country...you become more in tune to the earth and the sky. TV, Radio, Internet etc has robbed us, including me, of some of the entertainment provided by the earth.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by whiteraven]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join