It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama - that 'whitey' tape

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This whole election in 08 is pathetic and it would serve the nation to choose none of the above.

We need someone we the people can mold.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sharpton Chides Cheney Over Confederate Flag Flap
Tuesday, October 30th 2007, 12:59 AM

A Daily News photographer captured the 3-by-5 foot Dixie flag affixed to a door in the garage of the Clove Valley Gun and Rod Club in upstate Union Vale, N.Y.

"It's appalling for the VP to be at a private club displaying the flag of lynching, hate and murder," said the Rev. Al Sharpton. "It's the epitome of an insult."

Sharpton demanded Cheney distance himself from the exclusive club where the Stars and Bars was flown, and said he might hold a prayer vigil there.

"This is an outrage - he ought to leave immediately," Sharpton told The News. "He ought to apologize to the American people for being there in the first place."

"The VP did not see the flag and neither did anyone on staff," said McBride.

Helicopters buzzed overhead and cops blocked off roads around the spectacular 2,500-acre preserve, where Cheney visited once before in 2001.

Picture of the flag, hung inside a garage door, can be found here: www.nydailynews.com...

That flag thing was a BIG DEAL and made the national news! Yet for some reason a black candidate can belong to a racist black church for 20 years, write books devoted to the minister of that chuch, and it is considered IGNORANT OR UNEDUCATED to question that philosophy.

Here is a quote is from the Trinity Church of Christ Website under "About Us" www.tucc.org...

(Just for fun replace the word Black with White, and African with European. Now imagine Cheney was sitting in the front row listening to this rhetoric along with his wife for the last 20 years. )

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Barack Obama isnt even full black.

Furthermore, he was educated like a typical white man, at a really nice university, and he learned many things. As such, he is articulate, he gives good speeches .. his speaking is good, clear, he uses lots of words. As some, more ignorant racist types would say, "he sounds white".

So its not like this guy is "Poster Boy of the 'Hood" or anything. He's not anymore "black" as Colin Powell man .. im tired of this Obama is a racist crap.

How can you hate half of your own self man?

Do you have any idea what that does to a person's psyche? Do you really think he'd be so successful if he had serious identity issues? Heck no, he'd be in prison for selling drugs to try to look gangster when he was younger, why? because of this so called identity crisis which DOESNT EXIST..

It's more negative spun up perpetual CRAP, the GOP's agents are sowing these seeds from the get-go, which get picked up by Clinton supporters, and end up in threads like this. Realize you are being had by the GOP; realize you are being subverted and used by John Mccain to help his chances of victory.

What else can I say ... but go on.. keep kicking the dead horse. Theres a darn revolution going down this time and aint nobody going to stop us. I am sorry, but if Bush tries to pull some dictator crap, we will fight back. We want a new President, we want a fair country, with a fair reputation, not with a murderous agenda.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Wow. You eat up what the biased media says, don't you.

Obama is the LEAST elitist of them all. Go ahead, do some research, and I'm sure you'll see. Or do you just always believe what Hillary Clinton spews forth?

And making name comparisons like O(bs)ama is just plain childish.

I know that no matter what I say, people will push that to extreme, unrealistic levels by saying I apparently think I'm better than anti-Obama people, DESPITE the fact that, according to the demographics, of which you are apparently unfamiliar with, Obama has the more educated crowd. I'm getting awfully tired of people trying to interpret what I'm saying into stretched out BS, and then putting those words in my mouth.

You are STILL saying that common sense should tell you to not vote for Obama. What a ludicrous statement. My first post on this ridiculous statement still stands.

[edit on 5/19/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh, now I see that one of the contributors to this thread has begun to use the picture of Obama dressed up as their avatars.

I think it's clearly obvious that someone here has not done any research on this, and continues to look through uneducated, extremely biased and prejudicial eyes.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Normally, First Lady wannabes don't have anything more interesting about them than their cookie recipes. Our current First Lady is an example of that.

Say what you will about Karl, God knows I have. Even with his Satanic repulsion, he seems to stay in place, and part of the reason for that is that he produces the goods. If he is indeed holding a video, then it is Michelle, and not Karl, who has some 'Splainin to do.
Publicly spanking "Whitey" would certainly allude to her being a racist, depending on the actual verbiage. Now, I realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a Black person to be a racist, but I would take a dim view of this woman if the tape is what it has been rumored to be.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If this story turns out to be true and an actual tape is made public, the doubters will then call Rove a CGI expert.
The way I see it a vote for Obama is a vote for Michelle.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think the op knows perfectly well that even though the rumor will not come to light, just like these Iran war predicitons, that there is plenty of time to sway the gullible ATS'ers and just passers by by this simple allegation.

your goal is "obama's wife is a racist, that means so is Obama", even thought niether may be true. noone has to establish or provide evidence of Obama's stance, all you need to do is spread a rumor about the wife, and the association is already made. then you give it many months to boil and settle in peoples minds, upset because there has been no response to a mere "Rumor". once august is gone and past there will be another rumor.

It seems all the opposition has is rumors and more rumors since Obama began running, and they were for the most part proven to be nothing more than slanderous propoganda. First they intentionally tried to make a connection to world's most wanted terrorist by name only, it failed. then they called a Muslim, a fanatical terrorist sleeper unit all over the internet. did not take more than one's own thinking to figure that out. Now his wife is a racist, based on another internet allegation.

Why don't we write a letter to Karl Rove and find out? I am under the impression that this rumor was propogated without his knowledge.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomfrusso
Things we can't say about Obama;

We can't talk about his ears - it makes him nervous

We can't talk about his mother.

We can't Talk about his father.

We can't talk about his grandmother unless he brings her up as a "typical white person"

We can't talk about his wife.

We can't talk about his pastor.

we can't talk about his terrorist friends.

We can't talk about his voting record

We can't talk about his religion.

We can't talk about his color or lack of his color.

We can't talk about his middle name - Hussein

We can't talk about his voting record

We can't talk about his lack of experience

We can't talk about his income

We can't talk about his flag pin.

We can't call him a liberal.

Question: Who is Barak Hussein Obama?

Answer: I don't, I can't talk about him.

and if you do bring up any of these issues they brand you with the "racist" stamp

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Oh, now I see that one of the contributors to this thread has begun to use the picture of Obama dressed up as their avatars.

I think it's clearly obvious that someone here has not done any research on this, and continues to look through uneducated, extremely biased and prejudicial eyes.

sure bigbert...bring up any anti-obama issue and that makes one a racist...how convenient of a cop-out...
i thought you were smarter and could debate the issue without calling people names, guess not.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

sure bigbert...bring up any anti-obama issue and that makes one a racist...how convenient of a cop-out...
i thought you were smarter and could debate the issue without calling people names, guess not.

You.....must be joking, right?

Hmmm, I don't EVER remember bringing up the 'racist' card. Weird....

My point was directed at an uneducated anti-Obama issue, but I'm not quite sure where you're getting the ASSUMPTION that I'm calling anyone a racist.

You might want to rethink your post, then, after you've done that, THEN come on back and post again. Don't jump the gun though...think about it again first.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

look through uneducated, extremely biased and prejudicial eyes.

wow, i actually do have to draw you a picture...
are you still in high school, it would be nice to know if i am just wasting my time with some teenager.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

look through uneducated, extremely biased and prejudicial eyes.

wow, i actually do have to draw you a picture...
are you still in high school, it would be nice to know if i am just wasting my time with some teenager.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

I told you to think about it before posting again.

My comment has nothing to do with racism.

My comment was directed at the fact that Jexnet is a strong believer that Obama is a Muslim, and he is using his anti-Muslim reasoning to post a picture of Obama dressed in Muslim-similar clothing, even though the outfit he has on has 0 religious significance.

He is acting like Fox News and attempting to capitalize on people's lack of knowledge in regards to the attire Obama has on.

Now, tell me, where in that explanation, do you see me bringing up a 'racism' card.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
is it irony when former slaves are more racist than their former masters?

My ancestors didn't own slaves. However, considering that Obama is black and his father is from Africa, it is HIGHLY PROBABLE that Obama's ancestors owned black slaves. Slavery is endemic to Africa. Always has been. They sell each other at the drop of a dime ... or a zebra skin .. or whatever.

Originally posted by runetang
.. im tired of this Obama is a racist crap.
How can you hate half of your own self man?

Read his book. He denounced his white half and embraced his 6% African part. His book is all them v us. THOSE whites vs US blacks.

Obama is the LEAST elitist of them all.

Berti .. he's an elitist. So is wifeypoo.

Originally posted by DYepes
I think the op knows perfectly well that even though the rumor will not come to light, just like these Iran war predicitons, that there is plenty of time to sway the gullible ATS'ers and just passers by by this simple allegation.

wrong. But think what you like.

your goal is "obama's wife is a racist, that means so is Obama",

:shk:
1 - I am not the topic. The alleged tape is.
2 - WRONG I dont' have an agenda therefore I have no goal.
3 - Obama and his wife are BOTH racists and therefore if there is a tape that is supposed to surface ... I won't be surprised.

Why don't we write a letter to Karl Rove and find out? I am under the impression that this rumor was propogated without his knowledge.

The RUMOR is that he has the tape and is getting big $$$ from donors for the fall elections with it. The RUMOR is that he's involved. Of course - there could be nothing to this. But please .. write the guy. I highly doubt he's going to expose any campaign tactic to the general public. But you might get lucky and get the truth (
sorry .. but I doubt the truth is something that can come out of Washington)

He is acting like Fox News

A bigger slam on bias these days is MSNBC.

[edit on 5/19/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Looks like Obama is getting upset that his wife is such a liability.
HERE is a story about how he claims that his wife is 'off limits' (don't know if he said those words, or if it's a news lead) but he definately threatened the Tennessee GOP saying 'you'd better be careful' ... sounds threatening to me. The Tennessee GOP released a tape featuring Michelle and her 'first time in my adult life I'm proud of America' GAFF.

There is a click at the bottom of the story where you can see the video.
I thought it was very well done. Obama obviously disagrees.

Anyways - wonder what he's thinking about this mystery tape.
He supposedly has paid internet bloggers (allegedly there are 400 of them) who go onto web sites and 'chat up' Obama ... and I'm sure that they have informed the Obama camp of the 'Whitey Tape Rumor'.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But you might get lucky and get the truth ( sorry .. but I doubt the truth is something that can come out of Washington)

So you doubt I will get the truth from the "alleged" perp at the center of this rumor... yet you continue to perpetuate the rumor. This may be a contradiction. In any case.

I wanted to write Karl Rove, but when I did a google search, the only website that apparantley has his info is contactvip.com and I need to pay 9.95 a month. Is there a free way for me to contact him, perhaps a government page with his office mailing address?

I guarantee 100% that Karl Rove has no idea this rumor even exists.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Wow. You eat up what the biased media says, don't you.

Not everything, of course. But I do pay attention to items like this because there just might be some truth there. Unlike you, I guess who's love for O(bs)ama has obviously blinded you to even contemplate any possible issues.

Obama is the LEAST elitist of them all. Go ahead, do some research, and I'm sure you'll see. Or do you just always believe what Hillary Clinton spews forth?

You do the research. How can you claim the speech I referenced is not elitist?

And making name comparisons like O(bs)ama is just plain childish.

It's just my way of saying: "Obama, Osama, it's all BS to me". Pretty clever, actually.

I know that no matter what I say, people will push that to extreme, unrealistic levels by saying I apparently think I'm better than anti-Obama people, DESPITE the fact that, according to the demographics, of which you are apparently unfamiliar with, Obama has the more educated crowd. I'm getting awfully tired of people trying to interpret what I'm saying into stretched out BS, and then putting those words in my mouth.

Well, you tried, but still ended up repeating the elitist better educated BS. Guess that about makes it official on how you feel.

You are STILL saying that common sense should tell you to not vote for Obama. [edit on 5/19/2008 by bigbert81]

No, but I am saying that common sense could be one of the components on why someone would decide not to vote for O(bs)ama. That along with actually paying attention to what he (and now his wife) says. Most recent example is that speech about how Americans need to listen to other countries to find out how we should live our lives. You actually swallow that NWO BS? Oh, I forgot. You're so in love with O(bs)ama that you've lost the ability to reason.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Berti .. he's an elitist. So is wifeypoo.

I've never denied that fact.

The problem I'm having, is that he is being singled out as being one, whilst Hillary and McCain are much richer and more 'elite'.

Singling out Obama like this only came to being when Hillary openly called his remarks as so, otherwise, I highly, HIGHLY doubt that people, including ATSers, would single HIM out as the 'elitist', instead of his 2 opponents.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ok, this BS 'blinded by Obama' crap has got to end. I'm getting very tired of hearing the exact same thing over and over again by people who think they're being original. Tell me, who belongs to a more close-minded group now? You're main argument is that my love for Obama 'blinds me'? Well, tell me this, why is it that you think I like Obama in the first place? And don't say 'because he's a good orator', I do have more than 2 brain cells, and the sooner you have the maturity and decency to start addressing me as such, I think we might get somewhere in this debate.

You do the research. How can you claim the speech I referenced is not elitist?

Read my latest post to FF.

Well, you tried, but still ended up repeating the elitist better educated BS. Guess that about makes it official on how you feel.

Really? Is this how bad it's gotten? I'll state a FACT (go ahead, check the demographics, I'll wait), and you turn it into me attacking people. Check the friggin' demographics. I've already stated that's what I was referring to, but perhaps you're not reading my posts.

No, but I am saying that common sense could be one of the components on why someone would decide not to vote for O(bs)ama.

Now THIS one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen anybody on here use to back up their side. 'It's common sense!' Well, no, it's not, because I can easily, EASILY make the same argument against the other 2 candidates as well. So drop this trivial, clearly not thought-through argument.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Alright Obama is having a Rally Wednesday here in Tampa, FL. I will be making it, seeing as the tickets are free. Thats awesome. I never realized party HQ for the county was down the street from my parents house.

I will be seekign ways to assist the campaign. FYI, I am not a registered Democrat, I am actually a Green party member. I just believe in Obama and support him all the way to the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join