It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anybody else worried?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

One relivant human condition could be classifed as consciousness sleeping. This is the bases of the terms "he's asleep". There are those that think they are awake but are actually dreaming. There are those that are always truly waking up.

I believe there's an aspect of your "unconscious" mind trying to wake up and this is where the screaming is coming from. You can't recall why you were screaming because your programing is fighting to keep you asleep.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
to the OP..... yes im worried and have been for years now... when i first started to research all things regarding 2012, government conspiracies etc, i had a complete mindset shift.... everything that used to seem important or significant, no longer did..... for example my degree, i didnt see the point of it no more.... why was i spending 4 years studying when i could be out enjoying my last few years! i went from being very ambitious to not having any ambition at all, other than to find the truth..... its a hard thing to grasp, all the infomation on ats is alot to process in one go, some nights my brain feels like its burnt out trying to process all this stuff!

I still have a different mindset, im convinced these next 4 years will be life changing and tough for everyone... and ill be honest, i gave up my degree... and planning on doing some travelling, getting lots of loans
and going to have a good time whilst i can..... if 2012 passes and we dont go through war, nuclear war, planet x, staged alien invasions etc etc.... then i wont care that im in huge debt, without a degree bla bla cos ill be alive!.... and ill start afresh!

Ironically, im much happier now, than when i was unaware of the state of the world... i think accepting the 'end' maybe upon us, is very very liberating in a strange way...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why spend any time doing anything when you could be hit by a bus, no a lorry, the next day.

Best not to live your live on maybe's and speculation. Chill out, do your best at everything you do and make your life better for yourself and others around you each day. If the bad things happen you will be safe in the knowledge you tried your best.

Cheers,
Jab0rnal

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just being aware sets us apart from the rest of the world. Being awake is a good place.

I would like to add: we are 'sensing' this information and status of the world for a reason. Most of the sheep are not even paying attention, or are drinking or drugging reality away. Just as those who survived the tsunami in Indonesia and fled - were able to save their lives, because they followed their senses. They were awake.

I believe in a higher power that is giving us a chance to see everything that is going on, and then offering us the opportunity to make a decision, as to what hope we will place in him. I'm not speaking religion here! I'm talking about our spiritual senses.

There will be survivors!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not really - there isn't much i myself can do against a gargantuan space cruisers bristling with exotic plasma weapons.

Maybe if i stole an alien spacecraft or something i might be able to kamikazi the bridge though, kinda like that A-Wing does in Return of the Jedi.

Otherwise, if i don't have a clear spot in front of me so's i can run, jump and kick at an alien, you can expect me to run away until the opportunity arises.

I'm not worried, no - why the hell should i be worried about something that can fry me in an instant with some sort of hyper-shock weapon?

I'll be more worried about whether or not the critter's gonna turn around and spot me before i can lay one into it's skull.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Lately I have a great sense of well being. To alleviate worry ask yourself what the consequences of these problems will be. You will find you are worrying needlessly. So the planet blows up, this will not be so bad. How could worry even help?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join